Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right there bro :ihaha:

The one I forgot to add was @dirtyLarry lol

He was gonna be one of the ohara scholars mad at Pero getting shot for obvious reasons :risitameh:
Yooo, I made it into one of akai's meme chapters. These things are fucking gold man 😂
Post automatically merged:

If it involves Sanji>>>>>Zoro or Yonkos>>>>>Admirals I’m not trolling

Everything else? Consider it trolling xp
Okey bro 😂👍🏻

Nah you are actually butthurt about what that power up means.
Luffy only got a single powerup during the raid that was Ad CoC and it made perfect sense for him to use due to it's similar nature like Ad CoA which Luffy trained for the past 2 weeks, so yeah tell me more about the three power ups Luffy had in 15 minutes and how they didn't make sense but Zoro using Ad CoC without even knowing he has CoC makes sense in your head :suresure:
No Im not you who spews headcanons about Luffy having only 1 power up... but hey... keep telling yourself that... you are doing an amazing job

Never said Zoro having AdCoC wasnt an asspull... but hey.... keep patting yourself on the back with these comebacks

This isnt even fun. If you want to go the objective route with me, then at least have some merit:ihaha::ihaha:

Nah you are actually butthurt about what that power up means.
Luffy only got a single powerup during the raid that was Ad CoC and it made perfect sense for him to use due to it's similar nature like Ad CoA which Luffy trained for the past 2 weeks, so yeah tell me more about the three power ups Luffy had in 15 minutes and how they didn't make sense but Zoro using Ad CoC without even knowing he has CoC makes sense in your head :suresure:
I kinda agree with him tho, if i write it it will be like dis:

- Zoro used Asura vs Kaidou at chp 1010, but 2 of Zoro's sword broke upon contact with Kaidou's skin.

- Kaidou said to Zoro, "Scram" and Zoro just froze until Law teleported him outta Kaidou's sight.

- Luffy used Internal Destruction vs Kaidou at chp 1010. Kaidou, for the first time being damaged, finally finds a worthy opponent he longs for his entire life. Flashback about Joy Boy here. The battle spans for 3-4 full chapters, but Kaidou uses Awakening and put Luffy at death's door.

- Joy Boy is actually Kaidou. The Strongest of All Living Being. but he is suffering from the prophecy due to something important in his life.

- Luffy reaches an enlightment from the way Kaidou uses his haki, and invents a power unique to himself, for example "Conqueror's Internal Destruction being stacked upon one another" and finally beat Kaidou.

- So Luffy surpassed a legend, becoming a legend of his own effort instead of being a chosen one.

---

But if Luffy just need a single powerup and its enough to beat Kaidou, it will also make some cult dissatisfied :suresure:

Zunisha heard the drum of liberation might be literal just like Luffy has the liberation DF it liberates people from suffering but not only that it can be used against his enemies he can liberate them from their abilities kinda similar to BB's Yami Yami no mi in a way.
Imu will have the enslavement DF literally the exact opposite of Luffy's , why the strong people in the goverment cannot rebel it is because they are affected by that DF even without their knowing. especially the CP0 and the Gorosei themselves.

- Zoro used Asura vs Kaidou at chp 1010, but 2 of Zoro's sword broke upon contact with Kaidou's skin.

- Kaidou said to Zoro, "Scram" and Zoro just froze until Law teleported him outta Kaidou's sight.

- Luffy used Internal Destruction vs Kaidou at chp 1010. Kaidou, for the first time being damaged, finally finds a worthy opponent he longs for his entire life. Flashback about Joy Boy here. The battle spans for 3-4 full chapters, but Kaidou uses Awakening and put Luffy at death's door.

- Joy Boy is actually Kaidou. The Strongest of All Living Being. but he is suffering from the prophecy due to something important in his life.

- Luffy reaches an enlightment from the way Kaidou uses his haki, and invents a power unique to himself, for example "Conqueror's Internal Destruction being stacked upon one another" and finally beat Kaidou.

- So Luffy surpassed a legend, becoming a legend of his own effort instead of being a chosen one.

---

But if Luffy just need a single powerup and its enough to beat Kaidou, it will also make some cult dissatisfied :suresure:
My only response is I wish it was Luffy, Law, Kidd vs Kaido and no BM

No Im not you who spews headcanons about Luffy having only 1 power up... but hey... keep telling yourself that... you are doing an amazing job

Never said Zoro having AdCoC wasnt an asspull... but hey.... keep patting yourself on the back with these comebacks

This isnt even fun. If you want to go the objective route with me, then at least have some merit:ihaha::ihaha:
Luffy's second power up is coming up now and we don't even know what it is. He arrived at the raid having already mastered Ad CoA, we literally see a panel of him using it before the raid.
Go on and explain to me how he got THREE power ups, maybe try to actually read the story next time.

Luffy was no where near death in Thriller Bark and it took everything out of Zoro to survive. If Luffy had a human body then Zoro would have better indurance but his rubber ability makes him one of the most durable in the verse.
Every damage Luffy took on Thriller Bark was responsible for him passing out, Zoro took all that damage in addition to his previous damage and remained on guard all night until his teammates woke up and he no longer needed to ensure his safety.

My only response is I wish it was Luffy, Law, Kidd vs Kaido and no BM
Yea but well i dont think it'll fit the narrative of Luffy surpassing Kaidou since its gonna be the battle for PK, the main narrative of all. If its cap trio vs Kaidou, imo it'll undermine Luffy's worth and ambition thats all.

I just want Luffy to become worthy of his own, to topple the strongest ones by his own inventions, not some chosen ones like this. That way, even if readers dont like Luffy's character trait for example, at least they'll acknowledge that he's strong enough to surpass big shots on his own effort.

What did it parallel? Lol.

Zoro's move looks like Ultra Tiger Hunt more than what Ryuma did.
In fact, the move on the Rooftop is the one that looks just like Ryuma's.
The big panel cutting the dragon looks more like Oden's scarring spread in 970 than anything to do with Ryuma.
And last but not least, it didn't even happen above the capital, since we immediately get a graphic showing us this...
So yeah, saying this is a parallel is an epic fail.
Ironically, the ones who are reaching and saying that it is a parallel here aren't the Zoro fans.
Weird how things work.

Luffy's second power up is coming up now and we don't even know what it is. He arrived at the raid having already mastered Ad CoA, we literally see a panel of him using it before the raid.
Go on and explain to me how he got THREE power ups, maybe try to actually read the story next time.
What's with the maybes in your insults... just insult me and say "go back read the story you idiot" and adding "next time" is redundant

Im apart of this toxic table, if you are going to insult me go all out don't half ass it

Beckman is just salty about Luffy and thinks standing up is a power up, no need to take that too seriously, probably thinks Law has multiple powerups too.

What's with the maybes in your insults... just insult me and say "go back read the story you idiot" and adding "next time" is redundant

Im apart of this toxic table, if you are going to insult me go all out don't half ass it
Never insulted you, if you are going to be so sensitive thats your problem as well.
Got refuted and now is trying some cheap stuff, lol see ya :whitepress:

Yea but well i dont think it'll fit the narrative of Luffy surpassing Kaidou since its gonna be the battle for PK, the main narrative of all. If its cap trio vs Kaidou, imo it'll undermine Luffy's worth and ambition thats all.

I just want Luffy to become worthy of his own, to topple the strongest ones by his own inventions, not some chosen ones like this. That way, even if readers dont like Luffy's character trait for example, at least they'll acknowledge that he's strong enough to surpass big shots on his own effort.
It's fits the narrative perfective IMO, because Luffy can then go on to beat BB/Shanks whomever Oda would have decided next. I get what Oda was trying to do with have everyone fight Kaido to an extent to weaken him then have Luffy keep going in for the win to help justify going that route, the issue is it makes situations like this predictable, and gives Luffy the character trajectory of other main characters like Naruto, Ichigo, etc.

Im on the same boat as you in the path for Luffy to become the strongest which is why the 3 v 1 was have been a perfect step to the next level.

The thing about that is that there is no reason we need to have payoff for that in wano or that that payoff needs to be ZKK.
need I remind you, gyukimaru said that killing the dragon was only ONE of Ryuma's legends. One that mind you, zoro already accomplished by cutting king's dragon.

Also on the topic of the gomu gomu no mi, we saw hints to it up until Luffy actually awakened. In 1037, Oda revealed that a DF had been given an alternate name. In 1041, we had CP0 being told to kill luffy, indicating that this DF is tied to the gomu gomu no mi. In 1042, we had Kaido comment how Snakeman acts in a way that should be impossible for rubber. Then finally Luffy awakened in 1043.

In the last 10 chapters, there's absolutely nothing that outright indicates ZKK.
I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. I wasn't talking specifically about ZKK, just about Zoro not being done for the arc in general.

The reason that some of these things have to happen in Wano (shimotsuki & black blade lore mostly) is because they have the most relevance and hold the most weight in this arc specifically. It would be like us getting Sanji's Germa backstory in this arc instead of in WCI...that wouldn't have made much sense.

Also, I wouldn't really call cutting King's dragon a completion of the legend...mostly because it won't actually become a legend since no one saw it happen. You can call this cope or whatever, but if all of Oda's mountain of hints about Zoro slaying a dragon was specifically built up for the King moment just so he can preserve his image of Luffy, then that's pretty fucking sad. At that point, I would have much rather had zero build-up or no dragon-slaying moment at all

---

The Zoro freezing stuff and both swords shattering on Kaido??? Chef’s kiss man chef’s kiss :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Beckman is just salty about Luffy and thinks standing up is a power up, no need to take that too seriously, probably thinks Law has multiple powerups too.
Beckman is a Zorotard
Of course he’s not to be taken seriously
Imagine hating on the MC after 16+ years of serialization

Status
Not open for further replies.