Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't an argument it's a discussion, the other people I comment back and forth on is usually arguing.

Issue is Luffy's end game is someone who is weaker than Kaido, (BB or Shanks) so it's really hard to go a perfect route to the top in any way.
Akainu should be equal or above any Yonko.Imu will be a monster on his own tier.So no,we do have good final bosses.

Please, Oda, no reincarnation bs. Let Joy Boy be some kind of title, it'd stil be lame but more acceptable. One Piece now officially conveys the same message as Naruto : either you were born special or you can be nothing but a loser.

If you still hate on the main character 16+ years after serialization then you need to:

1. Take a shower
2. Touch grass
3. See a therapist
And this one’s a bonus
Get laid. Cause ain’t no fucking way you’re gonna sit up here with a straight face and tell me grown ass men are hating on Luffy cause Zoro’s not the MC

There’s just NO WAY you’re out of highschool yet
Says the guy who trash zoro every mention :usoprice::nicagesmile:

Luffy's DF reveal was something he likely created in wano kuni itself.
In an interview, Oda said that he had no idea how Luffy was going to defeat kaido. Meaning this is basically something he pulled out of his ass in the last 100 chapters to justify Luffy 1v1ing kaido.

Honestly kinda ruins any potential this reveal might have had if it was actually planned. Because you can't look back and try to find clues on what the DF might be, when we know this was never Oda's intention. Whatever the DF is, I have zero faith that the reveal will actually be good.
I'm kinda disapointed with Wano too.I had envisioned a hardcore war with many casualties.I also wanted a 3 vs 1 between Luffy,Kidd and Law vs Kaido.I was hoping for an extreme diff fight with Luffy vs Kaido as the final round.I think Oda is tired of writing OP,he basically got rid of Linlin in 2 chapters.

But we did get the full payoff for WCI in wano. Sanji awakened his genes and destroyed the raid suit in Wano.

At the moment, wano is near its end and zoro has suffered a tremendous amount of damage. So obviously the payoff for any of that stuff can't happen in wano. And I think that is fine. We don't know the full story of ryuma. It could very well be the case that Ryuma actually left wano for some time, like Oden did. It could be the case that Ryuma also has ties to elbaf or that he fought alongside Joy Boy.

Its really possible that zoro's legend moment isn't with kaido or king. After all, his opponent on the blackbeard pirates is a guy named Shiryu
The difference here is WCI was just set up for Wano.

Wano is going to be the payoff for everyone. Luffy to become Joyboy, Zoro to become a legendary samurai, and Sanji to grow beyond his family.

There will likely be other straw hat payoffs, I wouldn’t doubt even Usopp getting something in the tail end of Wano coming up.

If joy boy ghost told luffy about one piece existence and it’s secret. It destroys luffy will to become pirate king and quit to become pirate king.

Luffy hate spoiler very bad. Luffy is now joining the marine due his good resume of saving kingdoms
Luffy can stay a pirate until the end of his days,no one is risking coming after his ass if he beats Kaido by himself.

The difference here is WCI was just set up for Wano.

Wano is going to be the payoff for everyone. Luffy to become Joyboy, Zoro to become a legendary samurai, and Sanji to grow beyond his family.

There will likely be other straw hat payoffs, I wouldn’t doubt even Usopp getting something in the tail end of Wano coming up.
Man,Oda did Ussop,Nami,Brook and Chopper dirty.They got no fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.