Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you for real?...Naruto started on the premise of destiny means shit, hardwork triumphs everything....Luffy was never shown as someone who works hard or someone that needs acceptance of society...
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh::suresure:
And kishimoto made reverse uno.

He brought in sage of six path turns out he was incarnation of his kids. The whole thing was nonsense. Naruto lost its plotline after pains arc . Half the time you lose interest what characters are upto.

1. I'm a huge Zoro fan, but never lost sight of the FACT that Luffy is the MC. I'm personally hyped for Luffy's transformation!

2. It's been foreshadowed forever that Luffy was somehow the reincarnation of Joy Boy. Anyone who couldn't see it coming lacks reading comprehension. But I didn't expect it to be revealed @ Wano tbh.

I can't wait to see how all this play out.

luffy from chapter 1026 was already at lvl yonko his awakening puts him above the people kaido sees behind luffy in chapter 1001

luffy is now god tier
Luffy doesn't exist
Post automatically merged:

1. I'm a huge Zoro fan, but never lost sight of the FACT that Luffy is the MC. I'm personally hyped for Luffy's transformation!

2. It's been foreshadowed forever that Luffy was somehow the reincarnation of Joy Boy. Anyone who couldn't see it coming lacks reading comprehension. But I didn't expect it to be revealed @ Wano tbh.

JKK incoming

They are losers, no one’s arguing that but the reason they don’t have bounties is because they’re a kingdom who were in the world government’s graces

They gave Sanji a bounty raise and by that logic they could’ve very well used their influence to not gain one. Actually Germa aren’t even pirates so what would be the point of them gaining bounties sir?

Yamcha and Tien are comparable to Goku and Vegeta by that logic

Just tells me you don’t read One Piece nor Dragonball lol
Sabo isn't a pirate but he has a bounty lol. Germa hasn't been in good graces with the government in any modern time.

Sanji is comparable in the sense that he fell off. He wasn't as strong and now they have CoC, and more in Luffy's case

Im sur everyone is aware that Luffy is the MC.

Just that not everyone like the Joyboy plot.

Also why are people saying Zorostans hâte Joyboy Luffy, pretty sur they are mostly neutral and chill unless they are just trolling as payback for other fanbase .

Zoro himself is definitely a Réincarnation of Ryuma or at l'East inherited his will.

The one who are realy upset are Luffy fans themself who have always mocked Ichigo, Naruto and Natsu for being chosen one.

Im pretty sur alot of Zorofans like me Saw it comming lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.