Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing ??????

He wants to become the Pirate King, He wants to discover the One Piece

Without Luffy no story ......

I am discovering the number of haters from Luffy searching who is the strongest between Zoro, Sanji etc ....
How is it possible to think that Luffy will be not or is not the strongest ?
Is it the most important ?

The most powerful power of Luffy is not his will and to rally people to his cause ?
All Luffy wants is not simply that in Wano people can eat and drink water ?

Dudes stop reading this Manga if you don't like ....

A last advise if you want the most badass Hero from the beginning to the end of all the time in one Manga
Read One Punch Man season 1 you will be happy LOL
Without luffy, OP world building will be much better.

He want to become pirate king. Sure. He foreshadow nika, joy boy, oden, roger, shank. He is son of dragon and grandson of garb. He has special devil fruit. He can copy skills from opponent from a whim. He always got reward after defeated. In short, he is much better than pirate king already. What left to cheer for? I prefer Luffy pre time skip who work his ass up to climb the ladder with creativity.

Also, Saitama is my favourite chosen one.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I bet Kaidou is gonna go absolutely furious when Momo tells him that Luffy is Joy Boy.
Also I like that Kaidou "got over" Luffy's "death" quickly, I though he's gonna cry like a bitch for a whole chapter, but in this chapter
- He offed Mr.Go
- He went down to massacre the entire Alliance
Fucking goat :luffyswat:
Awakening Kaido vs Luffy/JoyBoy is pretty much on the table now.

People really mad about Luffy being a Joyboy when Oda already teasing that shit hundred chapters ago :crazwhat::crazwhat:
Well being upset and angry is justified but some people mostly zorotards who read for a single character are reacting as if this shit came up last week when the shit was slowly buildng from chap 100 when Oda introduced inherited will and other stuffs lmao let them cope it will be good honestly if we get rid of some XD

Without luffy, OP world building will be much better.

He want to become pirate king. Sure. He foreshadow nika, joy boy, oden, roger, shank. He is son of dragon and grandson of garb. He has special devil fruit. He can copy skills from opponent from a whim. He always got reward after defeated. In short, he is much better than pirate king already. What left to cheer for? I prefer Luffy pre time skip who work his ass up to climb the ladder with creativity.

Also, Saitama is my favourite chosen one.
Ok we just don't share the same point of view .....

OP world is going better and better thanks to Luffy and his crew

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Well being upset and angry is justified but some people mostly zorotards who read for a single character are reacting as if this shit came up last week when the shit was slowly buildng from chap 100 when Oda introduced inherited will and other stuffs lmao let them cope it will be good honestly if we get rid of some XD
They want ZKK because of Ryuma and now they mad when Luffy revealed as Joyboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.