Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a "random punch meant for Luffy". It is the same magma punch Akainu uses to blew holes into everyone. Molten rock propelled through the opponent using his muscle strength. A bloodlusted Akainu, that is.

Meanwhile it was just a fire breath from Kaido.
Nope Comrade keep coping.
It's not a Daifunka, not a Meigou, not an inugami guren.
And btw Marco is gone the next page which the anime interprets as Akainu blowing him back
Meanwhile Boro Breath is Kaido's strongest dragon attack and top 3 in his moveset overall

Why is it being stated in the spoilers that Mr. Go got stomped when all we saw was some AOE collateral damage?
He could have evaded and escaped.
I think because the other cp0 guy like tips his hat to him afterwards, which I guess would be like sending him off after doing his duty. No idea how that cp0 guy knows that tho, I don't think they have line of sight on each other.

ye so I guess maybe he can see him through the window

I'm guessing 1044 will mostly be Kaido taking out Marco, Neko/Carrot, Kid and Law before Luffy jumps back in. Unless Oda is trying to actually drag it out and have everyone get their quick licks in (Yamato/Strawhats included) so it takes 3-4 chapters instead (honestly hope not lol, but I could see that too).

Yamato's comment suggests she's gotta come back in to try and fight too. Maybe even Momo
for dramatic effect, Onigashima will be on the brink of falling onto the Flower Capital putting civilians lives in danger before Luffy makes his return.

Nope Comrade keep coping.
It's not a Daifunka, not a Meigou, not an inugami guren.
And btw Marco is gone the next page which the anime interprets as Akainu blowing him back
Meanwhile Boro Breath is Kaido's strongest dragon attack and top 3 in his moveset overall
Small point blank magma punch > Daifunka. Big Magma fists have been shown pushing fodders away. It's the small point blank punch that melts through your tissue.

Akainu used the same nameless punches to blow holes into Whitebeard's chest and Jinbe's back. Meigo is just a technique allowing him to move with greater speed towards his opponent. The random punch Akainu used to blow a hole into Whitebeard's chest, would've molten Whitebeard's head just as well.

And just about every club move from Kaido >>> Boro Breath.

Law: Strawhat-ya's "voice"... Disappeared!!
Kid: Looks likes it was just false hope
Law: so this is our reality...I don't have enough strength to take him on!!
Fodder: hehehe now is the chance!
Take Law and Kid's head! They're on their last breath!
Law and Kid pirates: protect the captains!
Kid: Trafalgar, I'm gonna go for it... Surrender or staying down are not my options
Law: damn you Strawhat-ya

From this it looks like Kid is the onl one with some energy left to spare Law is definitely done even cursing at Luffy lmao found that hilarious:kobeha:

I don’t know how Oda will play out the next couple of chapters but it will definitely be critical for the continuance of the series fandom to back as many have said, it could be rather disappointing if Luffy is some ‘chosen one’ and has this mystical power that backs him up no matter what (I.e Naruto having the nine tails save him every time something difficult came up). I hope Oda manages to play this correctly.

As for what we’re seeing, I feel like Oda is connecting this to inherited will yet again. Here is my theory
Joy Boy is not someone. It’s a will. I feel like Nika the Sun God was from the ancient kingdom and something happened between him and the current world government which brought to slavery and destruction. Nika was also known as Joy Boy for his endeavors. He passed on his will in some form or another. When Zunesha says he hears the drum of liberation and says that ‘Joy Boy is back’ he is in fact referring to Luffy being the man that is rising up to the challenge and taking upon himself what Nika the Sun God once stood for. This also directly connects to the lantern wishes we saw last chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.