Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small point blank magma punch > Daifunka. Big Magma fists have been shown pushing fodders away. It's the small point blank punch that melts through your tissue.
Nope. Akainu has named attack for blank point too and the random punch wasn't one of them.

Akainu used the same nameless punches to blow holes into Whitebeard's chest and Jinbe's back. Meigo is just a technique allowing him to move with greater speed towards his opponent. The random punch Akainu used to blow a hole into Whitebeard's chest, would've molten Whitebeard's head just as well.
You mean he used the same nameless punch on a defenseless Whitebeard in what is one of the worst cases of PIS in the story ? Yea sure. Doesn't prove much. Akainu could have blown WB's head with Meigou in that instance but he did not.

And just about every club move from Kaido >>> Boro Breath.
Nonsense. Boro Breath messed up post-1026 Luffy far more than pretty much any other move from Kaido.

gonna be a long week and a bit in here of wondering where Goofy died or not.

At least we know can predict relatively well that the Kaido flashback will happen when Luffy gets to the bottom floor again.

1000% proof that Zoro will ZKK.

Luffy dead came back alive after 14 pages, do you think that Oda drop randoms panel for Zoro just to let him sleep for the rest of the raid?

Soon we will have joy boy and ryuma finishing off Kaido

Very simple

By the way I didnt see any wow feat from the alliance vs kaido that tell me that other player will have wow feat vs Kaido

Luffy but Zoro too:cheers:

1000% proof that Zoro will ZKK.

Luffy dead came back alive after 14 pages, do you think that Oda drop randoms panel for Zoro just to let him sleep for the rest of the raid?

Soon we will have joy boy and ryuma finishing off Kaido

Very simple

By the way I didnt see any wow feat from the alliance vs kaido that tell me that other player will have wow feat vs Kaido

Luffy but Zoro too:cheers:
Zorotards still coping lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.