Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, first of all, I don't remember it clearly but isn't pumpkin head Charlotte supposed to be in the Ship not WCI?

I have no idea what Kanjuuro is right now tbh, weird as hell, and I don't think we'll see the last of Orochi

Luffy awakening is... weird but I kinda dig it
Congratulations to everyone who thinks Luffy's DF is Zoan, you guys are on the right track, and I won't blame you all for not knowing it's not the Monkey king fruit, I mean what is Nika? Who is Nika
I don't seems to be able to find it, perhaps it's exclusive to One Piece World like the Fighting Fish fishman from Doffy's crew

While being a Zoan explains Luffy's insane durability, Zoan users should be able to turn off their powers while Luffy seems to be in the state of rubber all time, which is more like Paramecias instead of Zoan, I mean even chopper has his deer form, he just refused to used it as his default form
And the awakening power also kinda like Paramecia, But then again, aside from the extra durability like the jailer beasts, what does awakened Zoan do exactly, this is the first time we saw one that can do more that taking hits, I think
Not even Kaido was explicitly mentioned that he use his awakened DF power

Luffy states that he can fight a bit longer, not sure if it's just a timed power boost or he's feeling that he wouldn't be able to control it much

Kaido on the other hand seems delighted that Luffy is still alive and wish to continue fighting him

Maybe it just me but I guess, we're going to end up with Luffy defeating Kaido but instead of knocked out cold, Kaido will be laughing his ass off at the end of his fight and perhaps after knowing that Luffy is Joyboy, he'll join him instead as ally
Idk, just a hunch because Kaido as a character is interesting for me
Needs his flashbacks Oda

This is tragedy that will for ever hunt one piece, it was nice reading the story when it was good and all the points were no ass pulls, but that one piece is no more.
:josad::josad::goatasure:
I will just continue reading to see where Zoro and Sanji plots leads them and hopfully their dreams or style doesn't change ' BeCaUsE ActUAlly iT wAS tHiS aLl aLoNg

Stolen from Reddit

it was a bit looney tunes, surprised oda is doing this
well, the human human fruit. and its a zoan too
was it not said that when you eat the fruit you instantly know its name? i swear i remember something like that.

The funny thing about the Gomu Gomu is that its kind of a crappy power. i remember saying that to myself when i started one piece. but now it turns out Luffys devil fruit is the strongest, but not only the strongest its been sought after for hundreds of years by the elders

can you imagine how long its taken oda to write this chapter. Skypiea really was the beginning of all of this.

Even when fucking Redditors have a common sense and don't wank something in its forum you now that was FUCKING SHIT
:crybeard:

And before we get:

- Sanji wasn't a cyborg at all, he was a synthetic human like vision being controlled by a brain at Germa 66 HQ

- Zoro wasn't a male swordsman at all. It was Kuina who ate the possession-possession fruit, and took over Zoro's body the night she "died"

Oda the mad genius :kata: