Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What are you even talking about. I can ban you from everywhere here, also delete everything from you. Why do you want to provocate that?

Additionally, Kid wont be a Cheerleader. He will always be weaker than Luffy (no surprise, MC and stuff), but why do you pull? You simply want to provocate because nobody takes your fakespoilers serious anymore? :D
You are getting provoked because deep inside you know it's truth.

Deep inside you know that your avy will turn out to be true:gokulaugh:

Truth hurts 🤣

LMAO dude copy pasted all my translations but decide to do this specific panel himself
I see him posting hints of some other guys without giving them credit or something,like he just want take all attention. Or him posting the scan yesterday in his profil and write "by me" even thought someone else posted it before.

Been respectful and at least give credits and don't write it as you doing all that such,that is disgusting.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
You are getting provoked because deep inside you know it's truth.

Deep inside you know that your avy will turn out to be true:gokulaugh:

Truth hurts 🤣
I wouldnt even have an issue with Kid accepting Luffy will be pirate king? I like Kid for other reasons and i explained it often already. Didnt you read or do you just want to provocate? Serious question.

Why aren't you comparing Sanji's CoA to Zoro's seeing how you are a big Sanji Stan??
That ain't how CoA works in the first place. Pica could coat his whole body and was twice the size of Zoro and still got put in a blender.
That is how haki works, the more you use the faster it drains

Luffy coating his entire fist shows the sheer amount of haki he has, compare that to ZoIo who dies from using Enma for a couple minutes.

I'm not a big Sanji stan at all, I've said before I'm more of a Luffy fan, but stick to your faulty agenda I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.