Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note, pretty impressive that Cracker who dislike pain was already up on this cover that is happening shortly after the escape of WCI

I remember that someone like Lucci was so Ko'd in his cover story, other cp-9 members needed to carry him, find people to help him recover before he finally managed to wake up

And the attack that Cracker took was the strongest G4 attack at the time outside of KKG
Its been a month since WCI.

On a side note, pretty impressive that Cracker who dislike pain was already up on this cover that is happening shortly after the escape of WCI

I remember that someone like Lucci was so Ko'd in his cover story, other cp-9 members needed to carry him, find people to help him recover before he finally managed to wake up

And the attack that Cracker took was the strongest G4 attack at the time outside of KKG
Well already pass 1 month.

Ennies Lobby was one day.

Since NW started
Villains are stronger and stronger
Luffy's next opponents are dudes who are are above kaido/Roger not dudes confirmed below them.

Only Imu and Teach are Luffy's next major fights
Congrats you've figured out why Sakazuki is stronger than Kaido
Took you long enough
Post automatically merged:

Since NW started
Villains are stronger and stronger
Luffy's next opponents are dudes who are are above kaido/Roger not dudes confirmed below them.

Only Imu and Teach are Luffy's next major fights
Congrats you've figured out why Sakazuki is stronger than Kaido
Took you long enough

Who says this is shortly after WCI? :choppawhat:

Easiest explanation is just that his AP is higher, because it should be. However Akainu isn't tanking hits for 80+ chapters. I think people vastly underestimate admiral strength though.

He's probably comparable to a Yonko, while his Admirals are somewhere above or comparable to YCs (likely higher but it depends on the Yonko, because we don't know where Shiryu or Ben Beckmann stand at this point). You have scenes of Marco and Ben Beckmann doing things that put Admirals at least on a standoff (not to say that they'd win, but you get the point)..
I don't think Akainu will be tanking as much as Kaidou either; Oda always makes each villain especially impressive due to a different factor.

But Akainu will certainly push Luffy into getting another power-up, unless it turns out that Akainu is not really a villain so important as he seemed to be portrayed in Marineford.

Imu hype is that him is the king of the world and possibly a 900 years old ude who rules the world even in Joy Boy era.
And when has that ever meant battle capability in this series? Not saying he's weak. I'm just questioning why we assume he's stronger than Kaido, but Akainu can't be similar/more dangerous because of his power in the least.

?

Confused here. When has the Fleet Admiral been confirmed to be lower than any Yonko? I also like that Im is on that list, yet we literally know nothing about his character lol.

But OK, whatever you say.
The moment Oda has luffy think of yonko as biggest threats despite seeing FA and Admirals in action.
The moment the wS have all been yonko

Imu is kaguya of OP

So a guy who puts Pre ts BB for run and killed WB in their eyes, and they speak to Akainu like a slave means what?.
Because Akainu is a soldier who follows orders, and he does so without questioning. Why would they be scared? We saw the Gorosei being in shock and awe hearing how Shanks and Whitebeard are meeting. We have the Gorosei discussing whether they should risk making Kaido angry by interfering with his fight.

Does that sound to you like 5 peak top tiers? Especially since those peak top tiers live on a huge continent with a vast amount of forces, including 3 admirals, a fleet admiral, couple of other top tiers (Sengoku, Garp), SSG, etc.

Says the story

You can't go from kaido to Akainu
That's a degradation/ regress
Powerless wise doesn't serve any purpose
Then you have no idea how to write a story. Oda doesn't give a shit about powerscaling. Luffy and Akainu have history, Akainu broke his will and scarred him both mentally and physically. His scar was still hurting post ts so no the story absolutely hints to a future confrontation.

Only because it doesn't go along with your scaling doesn't mean it isn't going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.