What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is funny though is that Zoro fans saw what Oda did to Sanji on his own Arc and then expected a totally different treatment for Zoro on his 'arc'.
Maybe they really believed Oda hated Sanji or something but the truth is, Oda just loves his protagonist too much.
If after a 1000 chapters you guys didn't realize this is the Luffy show... I mean
It is undeniable that Oda loves Luffy the most, but as fans of other roles, they should be able to find what they want, just don't compare with Luffy,Zoro fans have been doing this, which is the reason for their psychological gap

Akainu becoming FA and immediately hating the fact he has to oversee a bunch of unruly manchildren (and Sengoku laughing about it in the the background) was an unexpected result of the timeskip, but a fun one.
Positions of responsability problems.

"Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago"

Like half the unresolved plot threads we are left with.

Last edited:
How is Zoro just waking up have anything to do with his character assessment at all?
Eh to each of their own, me personally I will wait for the next chapter to determine if Oda has executed Zoro's character yet
I mean, the Sanji fans waited for over 100 chapters for his character to be redeemed after WCI, i'm sure we can wait for 1 chapter

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So Zoro fans and those that have opinions on Zoro, what are your thoughts on Zoro's character and his dream at this point in the story?
The same as ever.
Kid from East Blue, made a promise to a dear friend to become the PK.
Learned along the way that sometimes there are even bigger dreams, like helping Luffy become PK.
He's gonna achieve it all.
I wasn't invested in some secret background for Zoro anyway. So at least I got to be immune to that blueballing teasing of everyone looking the spitting img of Zoro.

:kayneshrug:

Multiple fans took Ls throughout Wano.
- Luffy needed Oda to change his DF type to be strong enough to beat Kaido.
- Kaido, the embodiment of might, didn't have or use awakening even though he understood it and how to achieve it and more.
- Zoro's near death experience scenes didn't mean anything and didn't kill Kaido.

That doesn't change what Oda is currently doing.

Oda is powerscaling through the Wano citizens that is power scaling. You must understand he's not power scaling Luffy. Instead, he's power scaling Joyboy, the legendary warrior who is destined to free the world. That's why he said Joyboy rival Ryuma. It's Oda why of giving us a better understanding of their strength.
Yeah, Luffy fans were so mad he became a literally GOD.

They were seething with rage! How dare Oda give him God Like strength! Grrrrr. This is so upsetting. What an L we took.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Eh to each of their own, me personally I will wait for the next chapter to determine if Oda has executed Zoro's character yet
I mean, the Sanji fans waited for over 100 chapters for his character to be redeemed after WCI, i'm sure we can wait for 1 chapter
Redeemed? :sanmoji:
Only problem I have with Sanji's WCI plot is the lack of a proper 1v1 to close things with a golden star.
:suresure:

Yeah, Luffy fans were so mad he became a literally GOD.

They were seething with rage! How dare Oda give him God Like strength! Grrrrr. This is so upsetting. What an L we took.
The thing with being a Luffy "fan" is that "Ws" are meaningless because deep down we all know that's always going to happen because he's the MC, it's kinda boring.

-Best case scenario he wins yay, another one in the bag like everyone expects, hopefully it was cool.
-Worst case scenario he wins but people call it an asspull and bad writting.

Status
Not open for further replies.