What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you’re so annoying, cringe and toxic; why are you being disrespectful to others you see this is why people hate Zoro and his fandom because they just can’t get along with people, they are like aliens living inside their bubble. Man Fuck you and your Zolololo dude you can both go to hell you retarded mfer
Looks like you are back on your periods :optimistic:

As far as we knew Hawkins was in the shadow realm already. People had stopped even asking about the 1% because of the anime.

Tenth of a page, fourth of a page. I was gonna mention Tama AND Toko getting flashbacks and thought about this weird math you keep trying. You know that 1/1000 > 0/20, right? That's how much we got on Kiku's reaction. Marco is there, Onimaru is there, not Kiku. Kiku needs a bath.
It's been 7 days and like I said 4 times already, you are complaining before the arc is over. We have no idea how Kiku feels until Oda addresses it and there is still time to address it.

Stop complaining about nothing

Izo ans Asura are dead and they don't give a shit, they are all chilling what the fuck is that shit ? What was the point of showing us a reaper in front of Zoro ? Man i think i'll drop this shitty manga
Yeah i know how your feeling.
Izo and Ashura got a good story behind them and they died by something that unpredictable like a small shrimp in cp-0 and killed by sacrifice himself.
And the most cliff hanger is that thing, what is the point showing reaper which is never seen by other dead people. And its not explained till now. But like i said it will revealed when zoro meet his strongest enemy later, maybe when he fought mihawk.

Izo ans Asura are dead and they don't give a shit, they are all chilling what the fuck is that shit ? What was the point of showing us a reaper in front of Zoro ? Man i think i'll drop this shitty manga
Izo and Asura have been dead for a week....the reason you haven't seen anyone react is because a timeskip happen.

If we get anything from Kiku, it'll happen probably between her and Marco.

Tama and Toko's flashback were crucial for the Wano story to come to an end, you may not like them but Tama was actually the little princess this Arc.
Not only that the Toko flashback was a good closure for her mourning of Yasuie but Oda also made Tama a more likeable character.
I never said that I didn't like them, you're missing the point
It's been 7 days and like I said 4 times already, you are complaining before the arc is over. We have no idea how Kiku feels until Oda addresses it and there is still time to address it.

Stop complaining about nothing
No reason it had to be a week later.

@Gauntlet

May I offer a different take to you, mates?

WSS being something only Zoro and Mihawk care about is good for me because that means that a personal dream, something that means the world to you and only to you, can still make you stand among the best that the world has to offer, as long as you believe in it and in its worthiness to inspire you. :zosmug:
It's not completely a personal dream as Zoro's dream requires him to defeat another who currently holds the title, and that the broader world to recognize that he's the best in the world as pretry much everyone knows about these "World Strongest" titles. So it's Oda's job to give the swordsman title grandeur so that the audience knows that the title is special beyond it simply being a main character's dream, but Oda has done a piss poor job at that.

And if it was completely personal than Zoro shoupd have some internal conflict, like what makes the WSS, is he on the right path, etc. Such a long running series requires such struggle to be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.