What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being this much of a retard you can differentiate actual criticism from pointing out facts.

Need me to read it to you in baby words?

Deaths shown, but deaths bad.
How can you even hide behind "pointing out facts" when you can be a coward and extend the "let's wait for next chapter to see if it gets resolved" lol.

Kiku didn't show emotion for Izo's death? Let's week for next week's chapter
It doesn't get brought up in 1053 either? Let's wait to see if we're still in Wano after the break
We're leaving Wano and all of those situations and plot points have been dropped and sidelined for the new saga? Let's wait to see if we have flashbacks from this seven days that have passed between Kaido's defeat and 1052 at some point in the future.
It doesn't happen either? Let's wait to see if it's mentioned in an SBS or shown in a future cover story.

You can literally use that as a shield until One Piece literally ends. You're the clown that can't even recognize when the pacing of 5 chapters outweigh the previous 140.

And it'll happen more from this point onwards since Oda is clearly rushing. Get over it.

Its cool how Ryokugyu fits Sanji

Kizaru wanted to go to Wano, but Akainu didn't let him go and he simply obeyed

Ryokugyu wanted to go to Wano, and he simply did, despite what Akainu has to say

The whole death issue at least for me stems from Oda’s reputation to bring characters back from what should be impossible to live through situations

Like in any other series Izo and Ashura’s deaths may have been fine... but we’re reading One Piece

We thought Pound got his head chopped off and Oda randomly brought him back in a cover story. There are people that still believe Pedro is alive and I can’t say I blame them

It’s funny cause it really feels like Oda managed to give his whole audience fake out death PTSD. Nobody believes him when he actually tries to kill off a character

:lawsigh:
Pound and Pell are like the only two that actually make sense lol. Pound was introduced getting stabbed in the head and completely ignoring it and not even noticing it happened. He survived because he's a retard with a giant impenetrable skull. It's funny.

Pell is one of the fastest devil fruits that isn't kizaru. His first scene showing off his powers is him speed blitzing people from halfway across a city from a rooftop and he moves so fast you can't even see him. He can probably fly faster than the nuke explosion with minor injuries and that's what happened.

If Pedro comes back yeah that'll be complete bullshit. Ulti coming back after maser cannon was more bullshit than pound or Pell, how does she tank a yonkos combination instant kill attack but then loses to nami with one weaker homie.
Post automatically merged:

There’s no way Kaidos dead. I recon we’re gonna find out he got entrapped in Sea Stone
Yeah what happened to those spoilers. Weird.

Pound and Pell are like the only two that actually make sense lol. Pound was introduced getting stabbed in the head and completely ignoring it and not even noticing it happened. He survived because he's a retard with a giant impenetrable skull. It's funny.

Pell is one of the fastest devil fruits that isn't kizaru. His first scene showing off his powers is him speed blitzing people from halfway across a city from a rooftop and he moves so fast you can't even see him. He can probably fly faster than the nuke explosion with minor injuries and that's what happened.

If Pedro comes back yeah that'll be complete bullshit. Ulti coming back after maser cannon was more bullshit than pound or Pell, how does she tank a yonkos combination instant kill attack but then loses to nami with one weaker homie.
Yeah his skull is thick and all but this is Oven we’re talking about

Oven trying to cut off Pound’s head with a giant Fuck You sword should’ve killed him even if it didn’t take his whole head off

Pell’s is stupid too but I think most people have moved on from that already. It happened so long ago that people just don’t care

The whole Ulti situation was stupid. It was Oda’s way of giving Nami a fake win when he could’ve had her outsmart her or do ANYTHING else

Zkro should keel that low grade sword and still turn it perma black eventually. Would serve him as a reminder to strengthen his CoA so it wont break too.

Zoro is keeping the Sandai regardless of it's low grade, if it survived blocking hakai nothing will ever break it with Zoro's level of CoA. If he turns in into black blade maybe it can even jump two grades and become a great grade like Shusui

How can you even hide behind "pointing out facts" when you can be a coward and extend the "let's wait for next chapter to see if it gets resolved" lol.

Kiku didn't show emotion for Izo's death? Let's week for next week's chapter
It doesn't get brought up in 1053 either? Let's wait to see if we're still in Wano after the break
We're leaving Wano and all of those situations and plot points have been dropped and sidelined for the new saga? Let's wait to see if we have flashbacks from this seven days that have passed between Kaido's defeat and 1052 at some point in the future.
It doesn't happen either? Let's wait to see if it's mentioned in an SBS or shown in a future cover story.

You can literally use that as a shield until One Piece literally ends. You're the clown that can't even recognize when the pacing of 5 chapters outweigh the previous 140.

And it'll happen more from this point onwards since Oda is clearly rushing. Get over it.
You clearly don't know me, then assume you do based my posts today.

Since you dont, I reserve judgement until an arc finishes. One Piece is a series that likes to address shit the last second. An easy example I can give Zoro being removed from the rooftop fully injured. It took months of arguing with people for them to understand that Oda will likely heal Zoro and have him fight a YC, which he did.

So no, I won't complain about Kiku not reacting to Izou's death yet. I will actually complain about their deaths, because it's already happened. I will complain about Kiku if we leave Wano and it doesn't get resolved.

Do you understand this line of thinking? It's tiring being called an "Oda cuck" when literally the only thing im doing is reserving judgement until the crew gets on their fucking ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.