If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a chest wrap not as good as a head rap. Cause that's what Garp has....and he took no chest injuries.
"He took no chest injury"
Yes and Sengoku has no injury when seeing panels
But he too was wrapped up after the war too
Unless BB did something offscreen
You can't used this as argument since nobody can tell what the hell happening and Oda won't even know it too.

Issho scene was very sensational by Oda and let's us know he indeed was in some serious conflict
You won't see Admiral or another Top tier getting wrap up especially around their head in a minor injuries or conflict.

Shanks knew he couldn’t beat the other Yonkos in a million years so he stole the Joyboy fruit and groomed/conditioned Luffy into a PK dream chaser so he could take the risk of beating them instead of himself while making an fanboy out of God Nika’s vessel. :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
I mean...he didn't even go to Wano, so yes while he is clearly using Luffy for something, it's not what you think. He seems to either have stolen the RP years before or he doesn't even need it to get to Laugh Tale lol.

H
"I think "Wild Justice" would fit him very well. You have the word play on wild and wilderness, as he literally sprouts plants from his body, it also works as a nod to how a bull is wild in nature. His mix of Aokiji and Kizaru is addressed since referring to him as wild much like a bull alludes to his unpredictability and aggression; you have Sakazuki telling him to "not do anything unnecessary" which could also hint at that same hair trigger nature. The word wild encompasses both aspects, the animal and the plant, but also refers to them in the feral and undomesticated sense, like a plant that grows spontaneously as well as being self sustaining would be referred to as wild, much like Greenbull who hasn't eaten for 3 years and been literally self sustaining through photosynthesis.

To have wild justice is to follow the law of the jungle, which is the survival of the fittest, weeding out the weak through force or the threat of it, similar to Akainu, which could be why he was accepted as an Admiral in the first place, maybe Akainu took a liking to his way of justice, saw he could be a matador in a sense and direct this wild beast as he pleases, as matadors are referred to as "bull tamers", they also use a red cape (Akainus signature color). But the color Green also contrasts aggression, it's more representative of rest and tranquility, as we see with Ryo's very laid back and plant like nature, which only serves to contrast his dime stop like rage, as he sees red when someone crosses the line. "

I wasn't too far off. :cheers:
I just want to point out that his actions have nothing to do with anyone crossing a line. He is literally a foreign invader searching for a fight.

Shanks knew he couldn’t beat the other Yonkos in a million years so he stole the Joyboy fruit and groomed/conditioned Luffy into a PK dream chaser so he could take the risk of beating them instead of himself while making an fanboy out of God Nika’s vessel. :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Nah it's too weak of an excuse. Finally joining the fight toward OP means Shanks saw his groomed Luffy as someone finally worthy of challenging him with Kaidou himself as a prelim test :steef:

No I dont
you just cant read .

so when you talk about greenbull being a hypocrite cause his "justice" keeps slavery intact. You need to understand what "justice" means. Those who rule determine what "justice" is . He isnt a hypocrite neither is the kaido who you love so much that actively enslaved the people of wano for 20 yrs.
Yonko fans hate that quote because the marines have been the winners for the past 800 years and have always been Justice no matter what pirate sails the seas.

Status
Not open for further replies.