Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said this before but I don't think Oda has any interest in writing for Zoro, his past isn't the only plot thread that got dropped.

-Him gathering the samurai
-Him avenging Yasui
-Him visiting Ryuma's grave

were all dropped as well.

The first 2 things were never going to happen .
Like for eg it was given that one of the scabbards were going kill oro.
See him going Ryuma grave would have been nice but Oda can always say it do it off screen .

1. Buggy provides 0 i repeat 0 protection.
2. We haven't even seen the details of this nonesense if Buggy is lying(Which he clearly is)
3. I doubt Mihawk is even on Buggy ship
:suresure:Yonko status provide Protections

Buggy being one makes it hard for people to hunt or attack his men , allies or businesses like they would easily to others

Even Navy would fear making moves now

Carrot becoming the leader of the Minks is dumb and random. There was no character arc for her whatsoever in learning how to become a leader and she is far too inexperienced. She really has not proven herself to be capable enough nor responsible enough for such a role.
According to spoilers that came out a while ago but were never fully verified, it's not just Carrot. It's Wanda and Carrot as the new dukes. Which makes sense, Zou has 2 rulers.

It also mentioned Kid left to chase after Shanks (I guess he noticed his haki?). It also mentioned Yamato is about to give chase to the strawhats, since she just assumed she was invited.

I guess we'll see what's real or not

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Yea probably

But I still want that confirmation though

But yea probably
Here's to the cover story/final war
:josad:
No matter what, Carrot will be a big part of the final war, since she'll lead the Minks. I want Carrot and Tama to join, too, but... we have to accept reality.

I do believe Carrot will still join the crew. But, I almost still believe in ZKK, so....

Status
Not open for further replies.