Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounties destroyed any possible agenda

Want to say that Kidd and Law are stronger than Zoro because of bounties? Fine, but then you also have to say that Luffy is not stronger than Kidd and Law
And that Buggy is stronger than all of them lmao

Crocodile's bounty is... just I don't even
Just to say, with a 1/4 lesser bounty, Luffy was proclaimed the unofficial fifth Yonko...

Jinbe with bounty greater than Sanji and even Katakuri is unfathomable
This guy is barely stronger than Jack
If even

Yeah, bounties just don't make any sense
And even less if you use them as power levels
Bounties are mainly there for the reader/ audience to effiecntly communicate info about characters as well as character progression

They orchestrate the hierarchy of the pirate world

People either treat them like it's just arbitrary numbers and others treat them like every berry matters
It's neither
Zoro, sanji and jimbe all have around the same bounties probably because they're all pretty close in strength
Doesn't mean that there isn't a strongest out of them (zoro)
But if any of them fought it would be high diff

And croc is an outlier
Nothing about his power makes any sense
Buggy is a gag character

I think sanji and zoro fans are over all disappointed which is valid but to try and cast doubt on the entire mechanic because of that won't lead to better discussion

Can someone explain to me why Zoro's and Sanji's bounty are barely above 1 billion? Zoro defeated someone who was close to 1.5 billion (if WG knew that he was a Lunarian) and Sanji defeated someone with 1.3 billion who was part of the MAD scientists. It doesn't make remotely sense.

Jinbe's is also weird, considering his previous bounty was far less than before (his previous bounty already surpassed his frozen one), why did he get a +1 billion bounty like that, very close to Zoro's? He beat up an opponent whom was viewed inferior to Jinbe anyway, according to the CP0 agents. And if it's about him being a former warlord - again, his frozen bounty was already surpassed - being a Yonko's subordinate, people forget that he was also Big Mom's subordinate as well! But his bounty wasn't that high.

I feel like Oda's just tossing random numbers now. I'm not satisfied with the bounty reveal tbh.
Bounties are bullshit

At some point you gotta stop trolling and give credit where it's deserved. Mihawk nearly got the same bounty as Shanks without any crew or political affiliate just pure combat strength, that's insane hype.
Shanks is not a ''marine hunter'' :gokulaugh: And wankers claiming Mihawk > Shanks due to WGS title.

Imagine if Shanks was known as a psychopath marine hunter, 6 billion minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.