One Piece Chapter 1070: The Most Powerful Beings

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
I love how people just don't see the bigger picture between those 2 callbacks
The first is a signal that yes, Luffy and Lucci can be equal, but mainly when Luffy isn't trying.
At first, Luffy wasn't using Gears at Enies Lobby.
And here, Luffy doesn't use Advanced Haki, Observation ( visibly ), or any of his fruit powers besides G5 but that's not a ginormous amp above his regular stats.
The second is a signal that when Luffy gets even remotely serious and wants to actually finish things, he'll massively outclass Lucci and knock him out easily.

I think this arc is gonna turn similsr to WCI as in there wont be proper fights but straw hats will fight their way through CP0, Seraphim and the many Battleships with Marines which have probably VA in them, with Luffy vs Kizaru as the main event.

Kizaru makes it clear their escape will be far from easy. And I don't believe Seraphims will get taken down, they will likely be reserved for when they reach their peak when grown up.

That leaves Kuma's role, I think he will warp the ship when Imu releases that weapon which I suspect he will do again in thid arc to prevemt Vegapunk's escape at any cost, Kuma will warp them away.

My hope is that Kuma at least gets used in a partial antagonistic role for Zoro, primarily because theres potential for so much payoff when it comes to their encounter from Thriller Bark.

Kuma is likely not himself, so its possible that he'll be dangerous, especially with those powers of his. I just want to see him use them again in a figthing capacity. Zoro could be used to subdue him before he saves everyone (if thats what happens)

This chapter in the nutshell:

My speculation of Lucci being a low top tier was nice while it lasts, now I can't dare to put Lucci above Sanji anymore.

Sanji's real opponent is the Vegapunk's shoes, CP0 ain't got shit on him.:sanmoji:

It's been over 3 chapters since Sanji got shoe locked and Vegapunk is not gonna open them anytime soon it seems.:sighting:

Young Queen be looking like a gigachad. They say that if Queen was skinny, he would be too popular after all.:queenhear:

Young Queen:

Current Queen:

Judge with the distinct Nika eyebrows.....

Once again, Sanji takes his handsomeness from his mother, truly Sora's Son.:araboss:

If this is Stussy then....

Stussy sounds like ecstasy, she's also the Queen of Pleasure District.....

Guess we know what her job was back then.

Kinda funny how CP0 can also means Child Pron but I won't get into that.

If we do get Sanji's stone gag for S-Snake, we're gonna have not only Minority Hunter, we also have Minor Hunter. Truly Wings of the Pirate King.

:zosmug::sanjismug:

Then Kizaru appears at the end.

He's probably gonna pull up in Egghead in Sabaody style hopefully.

Then he might clash with Zoro I guess.

The result will be either this:

Or this

I'm fine with either result cuz I wanna see Zoro fans meltdown when Kizaru beats him or Kinyagi's meltdown when Zoro stalled Kizaru successfully. Either way, it's gonna be a fun time for me.:ihaha:
10/10 post my guy
lucci slander is a -1 tho so 9/10

I don't know why he tries to solo Emperors like this.
From a logical standpoint, they SHOULD have every advantage over him.
They have Advanced Haki, powerful fruits, astounding physical stats, etc.
The Admirals only have powerful fruits and Advanced Armament.
But Oda might downplay Luffy to Kizaru's level for the sake of plot, so we'll see

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Lucci’s report to the Gorosei describing Luffy’s Gear 5th attacks

Gear 5th is an ability with neither exact coordinates nor defined topography. Solely restricted by the limits of its user’s ingenuity. Can’t think of a more resonant technique for Luffy. In addition to being very enjoyable choreographically, it’s brings out his best trait. Not allowing circumstances to dictate his behavior. Most folks wouldn’t be goofing around or staying true to themselves while engaged in top tier combat. Also liked how he sees Sentomaru as an ally now. Dr. Atlas fed him so they’re all good guys now lol. So in conclusion, get you a man that can do both

Lucci tapping out after a few Gear 5th hits! Put respect on Kaido’s strength for battling Gear 5th having went through a gauntlet of beasts before (Scabbards, Yamato, Kid, Zoro, Law). Just wish I could put respect on his character as well after how his arc wrapped up :parkcry:

I’m getting main story setup vibes from this cliffhanger. Doesn’t read like a traditional arc-exclusive cliffhanger. I’m expecting Kuma, Dragon, Grand Fleet, Blackbeard, and/or Weevil to arrive shortly. Fuckery will ensue.