Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they bother to teach him. Them being allied and friends with Shanks while he's Shanks' enemy, and them having attacked him and his crew, and destroyed his ship that he named after the woman he loved aren't good omens for positive relations.
it's just oda's brainfart. snitch has never done anything for the giants, they shouldn't give a shit about him. meanwhile, kidd defeated their arch-enemy.

once the slimy snitch leaves, they will realize they did his bidding just bc they fell for his phony 'charm'. kidd is their real bro

Kaido and big mom > shanks and blackbeard
:kayneshrug:
Take away shanks and blackbeards crews theyd still lose a 1v2 against kid and law

Neither kid or law stand a chance against the emperors alone but together that isn't the case

Ngl I have been waiting over a decade for Lidd's demise. Every time he appeared in a chapter I prayed for his further downfall. Finally after 13 years I get to see it. No more Lidd stans screeching about him no more stronger than Luffy B.S. It's over and the collapse is delicious.

Whole One Piece power scale is destroyed with these spoilers. Especially the ones regarding Yonkou. If Shanks so effortlessly defeated Kidd, who is 50% responsible for taking down Big Mom.

Then he is clearly not a Yonkou level we're lead to believe for decades. He's above that, but why hasn't this shown in his bounty? Why didn't no other character mention that before? It's like a huge move in a wrong direction.

At this point, what is stopping Shanks from soloing all villains, including BB? It doesn't have to even be Luffy when we have Shanks so powerful.

How the hell didn't Blackbeard one-shot Law when we are to believe he is a Yonkou, final, or second last villain, and Law is same in strenght as Kidd?

I mean Oda should either one-shot both Law and Kidd logically, story-wise, not just Kidd then.

What's stopping Shanks now from leveling Akainu, Blackbeard, Imu-sama (only other confirmed above Yonkou level currently).

I swear Oda lost his mind, he doesn't write logically anymore, but on his personal preferences or ideological beliefs. Or he is doing it for the brainsless crowd and more sales.

Those characters who don't align with Oda's moral and ideological compass, like Kidd and BB, he constantly nerfs, and those that are "good" like Shanks and Law, he ašspulls too much strength for. Or is it because of sales and fan opinion regarding Law and Shanks, i don't know.

Had to make an account just to get this out of my chest. The only thing that could mitigate this is that Law and Kidd lasted for the same amount of time in official chapters.
That's exactly why me and many are mad too

If he wanted Shanks to be > Yonko,
He did a bad job not giving him any title nor the bounty above other OG Yonko (at least kaido and BM)

We all know he did this cause Shanks brings in sales
Cause Shanks and Law are loveable while Kid and Teach aren't really...especially Kid

Man, the Marines ought to really be happy Shanks was the guy that took down Kid. Imagine if some bounty hunter on the level of Greenbull stumbled upon this supposed "3 billion" Pirate and cashed in his bounty. They could probably build a whole fleet of navy battleships with the sort of cash they would have lost just because they inflated his bounty to high heavens.

Status
Not open for further replies.