Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying he won’t fight them you slow ass, try and understand what I’ve been saying the entire time lol
Do you think he’d kill a knocked out and helpless person already? If Akainu was lying on the floor unconscious, he’d kill him?
That’s essentially what he let happen with Kid after all that previous speeches. If you die from Shanks’ hit then fine, but if he already knocked you out, why would he need to kill you. Especially after all that talk with weeding out the leaders of the new gen. He let that happen to Kid.
And what you aren't getting, is Shanks didn't attack them when they were down.

The Giants did. And I already explained why.

Kid attacked the Giants home. The Giants are proud Warriors, who believe if you start a fight you better be prepared to finish it.

For Shanks to try to stop them, he'd be stepping on their principles, and disrespecting their customs. He's not going to do that.

That's the thing too right? Law actually seemed to have an intro to a really cool fight, and Kidd literally just gets exodia'd into nothingness :kobeha:
The worst part. Kidd didn’t even get in the FS headcanon at least. If he hurt a part of Shanks’ crew at least but zero casualties, zero attacks in, already told by Killer he might lose his life so zero confidence from his crew too. It’s just really bad all around.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
The worst part. Kidd didn’t even get in the FS headcanon at least. If he hurt a part of Shanks’ crew at least but zero casualties, zero attacks in, already told by Killer he might lose his life so zero confidence from his crew too. It’s just really bad all around.
Yeah the FS thing is literally just mega cope, he got folded before he could do anything, I would argue that's even worse honestly

All of what you said doesn’t change the fact that building up a character for the purpose of using that character to make another character look cool is cheap and lazy writing lol.

Why would Luffy and Sanji fans give up? Not only have neither of them ever taken an L this hard, but they are also the MCs. Of course they will bounce back. Kidd already got this treatment with Kaido when he got whooped thrown into prison and had his RHM fed a SMILE fruit

Constantly dunking on a character is just repetitive nonsense and it’s not building anything. No one thought he would win, but losing like THIS is ridiculous
Just because your headcannon hasn't come true or you didnt like something, it doesn't become bad writing. Not taking Oda's side in all what he does but Kidd getting rekt isn't bad writing at all. He has no role to play, he isn't Shanks, BB or Luffy, he doesn't have a D. in his name like Law, he simply had to be written off.
Nobody here has any kind of good writing awards. Many are liking it, those who don't don't matter at all. Just because a random man says its bad, it doesnt become bad. Prove that its bad writing, if I am not satisfied with your explanation, you are wrong.

This is what should have happened to the Supernovas at Wano if not for the stupid plot.
Tbf, it did happen for 3 of them. Hawkins got mirked by Killer in one chapter. Drake lost to CP0 essentially offscreen after he did mostly nothing for the entire raid (we still do not know what he was doing with Sword lol). Apoo got negged by Zoro, then went on to do nothing with that 1 number the rest of the arc.

Law and Kid defeating BM solidifies their means of being an ally for Luffy (which was already Laws case by Dressrosa). It looks bad now, but guaranteed in hindsight it will be better once we are at the final war and Kid/Law have things to do again.

Meet the guy who ate large ass double page divine departures for breakfast 5days a week
The man who runs from a fight
The man who has a clone that runs from a fight
The man who only has sword skills better than Shanks
The man who needed a crew to be safe from marines
The man who couldnt one shot a man weaker than Kidd.
The man whose only fight is going to be an L

Nothing.

Fuck he found me out :parkcry:

I'll do this if it doesn't stop by morning, though it might put a bigger wrench in my plans for today.
She waited, only went to urgent care, claimed she probably just pulled something. Now she's dead. Blood clot possibilities are no joke. I'd advise the ER if anything just to be precautious. It's better to be wrong and slightly embarrassed than 6 feet under.

Status
Not open for further replies.