One Piece Chapter 1082: "Let’s Go and Claim It!“

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
will we know soon who won between Garp and Aokiji? Will we know soon everything that happened at the Reverie? I have my doubts

this is getting relly tiresome

That I don't really remember, but I remembered the discussion as Usopp
Yeah Luffy just wanted to get Sanji and go, but Sanji told him he can’t leave because he refuses to leave the Germa to die. Which is why the tea party fight happened.

There’s also in Ennies Lobby when Sanji was the one who laid out the plan to the straw hats in regards to CP9

There’s also Dressrosa when Sanji was the one who initiated the attack on Big Moms ship.

And of course there’s immediately before the timeskip when Luffy Zoro and Sanji were all to lead their own portion of the straw hats for 3 days while escaping the marines on Sabaody.

usopp left the crew bc he disagreed with luffy
Usopp challenging Luffy over morality and how to treat their crewmates is literally the most conqueror like and vice captain like thing anyone has ever done in the series.

Also he was RIGHT, because then the Merry actually did save them one last time because Usopp and Franky rebuilt it together. That would not have happened if he just listened to Luffy, and the entire crew would have been killed or captured at enies lobby.

This Usopp disrespect shit has to stop. He's more important than Sanji or Zoro and has done more to save the crews lives than either of them.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I mean, a fraud like Lolda doesn't have the balls to actually make Mihawk beat a former Fleet Admiral, right? :pepebusi:
I mean, if Oda defeats Garp, then I don’t see why he would be scared to defeat Sengoku as well.

Though Sengoku is not a retard like Garp and wouldn’t launch himself headfirst into a Yonko’s headquarters with a bunch of Tweeny-boppers for backup. Lol

I love Cross Guild. So much entertainment value plus potential plot game changers. Actually thought that Buggy’s impassioned speech was going to awaken something in Mihawk and Croc lol.

Really looking forward to their big play coming up, be it against the Marines or the Yonko.

Disappointed that Oda couldn’t kill off the Lulusian’s. Hope we continue with the RA next chapter though, before cutting back to the Strawhats.
If they recruit Doffy and Moria amd make this group I would laugh my ass off:

Just imagining these 4, plus whomever actually sides with them, act under Buggy is so ridiculous.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Nor is it good.

I think it's a pretty fucking neutral chapter for Mihawk.
It's just that stoic characters like him and Croco getting dragged into one of Buggy's gags is the MOST One Piece characteristic comedy.
And it sets him up perfectly to have a reason to be in the final arcs and fight Zoro.

But people really go overboard with these. For better or for worse.
:suresure:
Oda using Buggy to lead Mihawk to Zoro is great writing, to me.

I love how pissed Croc was, and Mihawk is just looking at Buggy like, "fuck, what do we do now?"

I mean, as much as Croc/Hawk threaten him, they can't just randomly kill Buggy at this point, he's way too popular in Cross Guild. Imagine they lost their "leader" just as morale was growing this high?

Croc/Hawk NEED Buggy to run Cross Guild for them.

Croc is mad now, but, what was the One Piece connected to? An Ancient Civilization filled with wonderful technology, like the tech we see in Egghead Island. Croc finding the One Piece and learning about the Ancient Civilization would allow him to build Utopia.

5☆ rated chapter for The World's Strongest, Dracule Mihawk.

Buggy is a random pirate, after the Warlord disbandment, until he allies with Mihawk & then he becomes a Warlord.

Buggy chose Captain Johns treasure, something no one is really hunting for, rather than compete against Snitch for the One Piece because he knew be was weak/er.

In comes World's Strongest Mihawk. Mihawk allies with him, and now suddenly Buggy is confident enough to take on all 3 emperors & go for the One Piece.

Oda really knows he created a Monster with Mihawk and the guy STILL hasn't used a named attack, let alone gone all out. Top 1 in OP fr :steef:

Nor is it good.

I think it's a pretty fucking neutral chapter for Mihawk.
It's just that stoic characters like him and Croco getting dragged into one of Buggy's gags is the MOST One Piece characteristic comedy.
And it sets him up perfectly to have a reason to be in the final arcs and fight Zoro.

But people really go overboard with these. For better or for worse.
:suresure:
Oda using Buggy to lead Mihawk to Zoro is great writing, to me.

I love how pissed Croc was, and Mihawk is just looking at Buggy like, "fuck, what do we do now?"

I mean, as much as Croc/Hawk threaten him, they can't just randomly kill Buggy at this point, he's way too popular in Cross Guild. Imagine they lost their "leader" just as morale was growing this high?

Croc/Hawk NEED Buggy to run Cross Guild for them.

Croc is mad now, but, what was the One Piece connected to? An Ancient Civilization filled with wonderful technology, like the tech we see in Egghead Island. Croc finding the One Piece and learning about the Ancient Civilization would allow him to build Utopia.
I hereby reinvest my stocks into Mihawk. Your words has transcended me. :joker:
This is what we need most out of Mihawk, his character, even at the cost of him taking a L powerwise. Minor set back for something even greater in the future :pepebusi:
:pepecopium:

I said it on Spoilers but i'll repeat here.

I love how much faith Buggy had in Shanks, and how big of a let down Shank's reply was to him.

Makes their dynamic much better and fits more into the Oden Flashback

was never about the treasure

was about faith

So this was the original plan of Crocodile - Mihawk partnership

> Crocodile wanting to form his Utopia plan to create an organization that couldn't be threatened by anyone, especially the World Government

This way, Crocodile needed Mihawk's power and with wealth, running a business against the World Government. And from Mihawk's point of view, it was an opportunity for him to live in an organization that could allow him to live in peace

But it unexpectedly led to Buggy being publicly recognized as the yonko, tho a situation, which at first they viewed as benefiting them anyway

Except that it led to Buggy gaining more and more fame due to his followers worshipping him like crazy, and thus indirectly leading them into the battle for the One Piece where they'd unfortunately(to them) would have to carry him to the top

Trolling aside, I like the dynamic Oda created with Cross Guild, with Crocodile being the brain with wealth, Mihawk being the powerhouse and Buggy having the running gag of taking all the fame while continuously falling upwards lol
They do need more people though. I really hope Oda intends to have them be the "former shichibukai" group. Saving Weevil is a decent guess and Moria will have heard about his contemporaries following Buggy when saved. The hard one is Doflamingo, because thats Paradise and they are in the New World. Kuma and Hancock are probably not joining and I cannot see Law either, but maybe some new characters instead

T bone got taken out by some old poor man.RIP.
They cut off Buggy head over that fucking ship lol i'm dying.
Crocodile talking about overwhelming power makes me think they will acquire an ancient weapon.
CG needs more yonko commanders,veterans,more ship and an ancient weapon to pull off what they want.
Captain John's treasure might be a way to finance their dreams and sustain this terror strategy on the long run.