One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
He was never a good guy imo. Even in dressrosa he cared more about making a statement than he did about Saving peoples lives and livelihoods.

He’s just another marine who hates pirates. And he wanted to show the world government that not even you can keep pirates on leashes and except them to behave.
Yes and it's somewhat OK for a marine to despise pirares but it doesn't explain his behavior towards citizens. Isn't he supposed to protect them from the pirates and if he actually doesn't care about the citizens why does he hate pirates in the first place?

Honestly, couldn’t care less about shanks here but I think usopps reaction to his father going from a brave warrior of the sea to a government watch dog would be nuts.
could be Usopp's motivation to step outta his dad's shadow
His dad is his role model and the goal he wants to reach. If he finds out that Yasopp is a govt bootlicker rather than the shining figure he thought him to be Usopp's bravery may be put to the test

Yes and it's somewhat OK for a marine to despise pirares but it doesn't explain his behavior towards citizens. Isn't he supposed to protect them from the pirates and if he actually doesn't care about the citizens why does he hate pirates in the first place?
It’s his job to protect them from pirates, not from the world government.

Imo I see his philosophy to be more aligned with ryos. These are slaves, they’re property. Therefore they aren’t citizens.

It’s his job to protect them from pirates, not from the world government.

Imo I see his philosophy to be more aligned with ryos. These are slaves, they’re property. Therefore they aren’t citizens.
Let's see if his attitude changes or whether he belongs in the trash after the WG got taken down

That's a good take, for this to be real, Shanks must have deep connections to the CDs .
What are his motivations? Is he really evil and set Luffy up? Or are the CDs just another part in Shanks' grand scheme?
We'll probably find out when the One Piece is revealed because I think Roger may be the one who told Shanks to play this role.

I think Oda purposefully waited for the Yonko to be finished before he began to focus on the Revos to avoid character overload. The Revos are now taking up the space that the Yonko used to occupy for a decade.
Their fans have also begun to migrate to the Revo fandom :pepebusi::hihihi:

what made you reach this conclusion tho? Where are Pell & Chaka supposed to be?

The leakers love to troll the marine fandom:hihihi::kailaugh:
@Kurozumi Wiwi 's rant still legendary
motherFUCKER:risitameh:

Because he's a fraud

I agree
Fujitora's character is regressing imo
Started out as a 'good guy' among the Marines and now shows shat he's just as much of a underling as the other frauds
Post automatically merged:

Is that evil aura or devil fruit spirals?

just cause we dont see their faces and Igaram and his wife crossdressing would be funny

idc for Chaka and pell

To all Revos fans/Dragon's fans.

Aren't you tired that Dragon virtually did nothing?

Even with Mihawk's terrible lack of showings he has some mystery surrounding him.

All of recent Dragon's panels are his face being conflicted/shocked or w/e.
Nah not at all the people around him hype me up for him… the commanders looking impressive make him look good, sabo hype=dragon hype his time will come. Same reasoning I have for Mihawk, all the hype oda gives any swordsman auto hypes Mihawk and what he can do zoro,shanks especially. It’s all just building the hype up until oda unleashes these two beast.