Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was still getting his salad tossed with gear 5th only reason flaming dragon didn’t melt luffy arm was because of no touch coc and ryou
Kaido could find some way around that attack it to bad he did learn from luffy other villains don't clash with luffy you won't win lol .

It's pathetic that you're going to pretend that zoro without his bandana is hitting peak zoro performance. Partner your agenda with that Avy and you just look the next mongoloid here to smash his tongue against some windows.

Looking like a dickhead on worstgen costs a lifetime, windex is about $7.99..
Lol why are you getting mad KEYBOARD WARRIOR.
Wank as much as you can but facts won't change Lucci didn.t get one shot like ZBOYS claimed.
Atleast my agenda is not slandering other characters like crazy and overhyping my favourite to unrealistic levels like ZBOYS do with Zoro.
Worstgen is infamous because of dickheads like you who wank Zoro like he was a real person lol.
I still remember when ZKK falied damn what a sight that was, ZBOYS were going mad at time and that's gonna happen again.

No, Luffy fell near Saturn, Borsalino was sent into a building.

I kinda disagree. Luffy is next to Saturn and Borsalino has been sent away.

It's not clear that Borsalino would bother with Luffy now that Saturn has gotten involved.

Saturn will try to kill Vegapunk and Luffy may have to stop him (when he recovers).

Borsalino could go after York or similar.

From the very beginning Borsalino was never trying to fight Luffy.
that why I can see a small possibility for a clash between ZorovsKizaru if Oda want to let say give a nice panel for Zorofans
(maybe to remind of Sabody Luffy said they are 100time stronger than before) so Oda letting Zoro clash with Kizaru would only reinforce that statment

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol why are you getting mad KEYBOARD WARRIOR.
Wank as much as you can but facts won't change Lucci didn.t get one shot like ZBOYS claimed.
Atleast my agenda is not slandering other characters like crazy and overhyping my favourite to unrealistic levels like ZBOYS do with Zoro.
Worstgen is infamous because of dickheads like you who wank Zoro like he was a real person lol.
I still remember when ZKK falied damn what a sight that was, ZBOYS were going mad at time and that's gonna happen again.
Lucci hasn't been one shot because zoro has done 0 attacks you clown

Status
Not open for further replies.