Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, it's going to be Mihawk and then V. Nusjuro.

Mihawk is the World's Strongest Swordsman but he never fought V. Nusjuro.

Zoro is going to surpass the legend of Mihawk by defeating him soon and will become the World's Strongest Swordsman.

However, Zoro's dream is to become the greatest swordsman EVER and surpass the legend of Ryuma.

V. Nusjuro being from Wano (-juro) and being immortal like the other Gorosei could imply that he was responsible for Ryuma's demise.

So, I think that Zoro will become the greatest ever when he defeats V. Nusjuro.

I even think that Kuina died because of something tied with V. Nusjuro and followed a similar fate than Bonney.

Maybe it was through a cursed sword and V. Nusjuro was responsible for it? That my explain why she fell downstairs.

In Hindu mythology, Venus is associated with Diamon while Saturn is associated with Blue Sapphire.

Zoro vs Diamon Venus is his endgoal.

Kuina's demise would be an awesome callback during Zoro's fight with Nasjuro.

Keep being deluded lol.

The pacifista, robots and all that are needed just so the yonko crew can get a chance to escape. they're looking for a way out. They'll use sunny coup de burst lol. Everyone including the yonko are gonna run.
No they’re not. Saturn and Kizaru are getting defeated here while the labophase straw hats run.

To me, it's going to be Mihawk and then V. Nusjuro.

Mihawk is the World's Strongest Swordsman but he never fought V. Nusjuro.

Zoro is going to surpass the legend of Mihawk by defeating him soon and will become the World's Strongest Swordsman.

However, Zoro's dream is to become the greatest swordsman EVER and surpass the legend of Ryuma.

V. Nusjuro being from Wano (-juro) and being immortal like the other Gorosei could imply that he was responsible for Ryuma's demise.

So, I think that Zoro will become the greatest ever when he defeats V. Nusjuro.

I even think that Kuina died because of something tied with V. Nusjuro and followed a similar fate than Bonney.

Maybe it was through a cursed sword and V. Nusjuro was responsible for it? That my explain why she fell downstairs.

In Hindu mythology, Venus is associated with Diamons while Saturn is associated with Blue Sapphire.

Zoro vs Diamons Venus is his endgoal.

Good stuff.

But i read recently somewhere that Ryuma dies of old age or something. So probably not killed. Maybe the eye scar was from Ethan.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I was really into them during highschool but lost interest eventually

Though I'm definitely gonna add some of their songs in my playlist again especially Zero's, they have some good stuff

Funnily enough one of the members is called Bunny lol
LMAO OH YEAH! How did I not think to mention her LOL!

Aye I lost interest in them too for some reason but getting back into listening to them again lately too. T

hey were also part of a great 2D Xcom style steampunk space pirate heist game called Steamworld Heist lol. They did music for it and featured in the game as NPCs playing their music, it was awesome. Its how I discovered them funnily enough, along with a close friend being huge fans of them too.

Great read but sounds way too sinister even for Oda. Not sure he is brave enough to piss off Japan where Shanks is highly rated but we'll see
I mean, look at how he draws the character already at key points in the plot. This doesnt come from nothing.

I wouldnt be saying this if the author himself wasnt causing his readers to question what Shanks is in fact trying to do.

And I highly doubt the fear of backlash on a character is going to change what might have been Oda's plans from the beginning with Shanks. He definitely pisses off enough people on a weekly basis lmao

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What stopped Luffy from snapping Luccis neck after he sent him flying?
He's not strong enough to do it, he whipped him across the face and nothing snapped.
And Lucci wouldnt allow it either.

Wtf are you even talking about lol😭 Aren't you just making shit up!?
I am talking about King being the toughest being in the world, canonically. Not sure if you were aware of this but it is what it is.
If he can one-shot him on top of his Hardened sword and huge magma dragons, bet your ass that he can one-shot Kizaru who is nowhere close to as tough. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.