Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arcs used to be shorter than 60 chapters and yet we got amazing reveals, great resolve, tension, good fights and the pacing wasn't that bad.
I miss pre ts arcs, hell I take even Punk Hazard over all this...
Arcs became longer and worse. Someone really needs to step in and stop Oda from stalling the arcs...

No wonder why the last OP volume "just" sold 800k, that is the first time since 15years that One Piece sold less then 1mio in the first week.

Odas reader lose their fate and trust, I really hope they give veteran editors to help Oda for Elbaf and the final arcs.

Did your train include Bonney? Even by this chapter standards you were wrong
My train has been that Saturn is going down, the details on how are irrelevant to this matter

Luffy will most likely do the finishing blow but Bonney and Iron Giant may help him or not, that's not the point

I'm aware we are at chapters before this arc ends but still on the train until arc finishes

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Saturn is already a better villain than Kaido, get your facts straight

He may be what you call a regent merchant but Gear 5 Luffy is still not doing shit to him, while it defeated Kaido and destroyed an admiral
Bruh what are you smokin

Not able to beat someone due to regen doesn't make them a better villain lmao

Saturn is not a better villain than Kaido. A villain has more to it than just having ability to regen

People should post Gorosei feats

Let's analyse these so called feats that makes them look good

Their best feats are Topmab doing the scream with CoC and Nesujuro cutting up the cloud and labphase
Those are their best feats

Combat wise, they didn't do much.
Who did they even damage or beat ?

My train has been that Saturn is going down, the details on how are irrelevant to this matter

Luffy will most likely do the finishing blow but Bonney and Iron Giant may help him or not, that's not the point

I'm aware we are at chapters before this arc ends but still on the train until arc finishes
Saturn was sent flying and still alive, you’re stretching this harder than the resin theory

I miss pre ts arcs, hell I take even Punk Hazard over all this...
Arcs became longer and worse. Someone really needs to step in and stop Oda from stalling the arcs...

No wonder why the last OP volume "just" sold 800k, that is the first time since 15years that One Piece sold less then 1mio in the first week.

Odas reader lose their fate and trust, I really hope they give veteran editors to help Oda for Elbaf and the final arcs.
Yeah Dressrosa in hindsight was a warning of things to come. Most flaws that would plague later arcs, such as the arc being too long, too much stalling, side characters that were took too much place, some of them being horribly written and undwhelming villains fights, were already there in Dressrosa.

Bruh what are you smokin

Not able to beat someone due to regen doesn't make them a better villain lmao

Saturn is not a better villain than Kaido. A villain has more to it than just having ability to regen
That's exactly what I'm saying?

Saturn is a much better villain than Kaido

He killed Ginny, experimented on Bonney, turned Kuma into a robot, was the main reason Vegapunk died, summoned all Gorosei to Egghead, and the list is long

Everything Saturn did puts him above Kaido as a villain

You being unable to see this is not my problem

Status
Not open for further replies.