One Piece Chapter 958 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camouflaged as These balloons yeah... when they arrive at the night and this lightning balloons are in the sky, it would be a perfect hided entrance and pretty badass. At the night, with all those lights at the sky, drunken and partying, nobody will expect ships and stuff up there.
Pretty sure thats going to happen. No way there is another jail arc

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Absolutely not. I still think the plans doesnt failed. As you can see, Orochi thinks Udon is safe. The traitor send him a message about Udon is fallen, but now he thinks udon is safe. He runs in a trap.
He doesn't think its safe, he says "huh a false report", then he calls them untrustworthy bastards.

Law is now an inseparable part of strawhats

Only law has a sad backstory as parallel to every strawhat

I just realized it now

So law is definitely not the traitor

Corasan didn't die for a traitor
Post automatically merged:

Previous user of Tamago's fruit
If he joins Drake....he would be like Corazon...
Post automatically merged:

no insecure, wanna see zoro beat law in swordmanship. he can already cut anything.:kayneshrug:
Sure Diamante lvl swordmanship....
:tchpepe:

BTW remember this scene when Rayleigh tells Robin that they learned the truth about the void century just bc Roger could hear the voice of all things and not bv he could read Poneglyphs

Well now we know that Oden was with them and he could Read/Write Poneglyphs so could this be another "last minute" change from Oda? Like Ace being Roger's son?

It was never specified Oden could read/write poneglyphs, only Wano ancestors could. There are no more stone masons in Wano presumably.

M

MD Zolo

Oda foreshadowed things wouldn't go as planned for the alliance with Orochi finding out about the port location and Udon.
How can it be Foreshadow if it was literally 2 chapters ago? Come on guys, stop throwing the word 'foreshadow' so lightly.

i don't think law can cook.:wellwell:

there's only one that has no role on the ship, unless sleeping is role, is zoro. and law is way better swordman then zoro will ever be:catsure:
Wait! So you agree that Law is a swordsman?

Status
Not open for further replies.