One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
With that level of Haki, the best DF is probably Zoan. Logia and Paramecia is just versatility. Imagine Roger eats Kaido's fruit.
Prime Whitebeard/Roger were real monster. Remember that Whitebeard is portrayed to have insane observation haki. Now their armament/conqueror clash is placed on the next level and Whitebeard has the strongest paramecia devil fruit on top of that. Dat Pirate King level power :steef:

Yeah but the thing is Oda usually uses the black lightnings on top of the usual armament shading to portray conqueror haki, so i'm assuming it might have something to do with that. If it's the case, then the hakiman theories will become even more real :madmonk:
if so , still doesnt negate sword as some hakimen think otherwise

He will be able to do it tho. It's like crystal clear. Uncontrolled Enma is pumping out all of his CoA at once. Controlling Enma pretty much means, that he will have mastered the "flow". Which means that he's also able to pull out those slashes where he uses a lot of his haki, which is adv.CoA lvl1.
Zoro has been using flow haki since Alabasta. He used flow haki to cut Pica with ISDS. He used flow haki to cut monet without touching her.

Nah just showing off Roger is diverse in his abilities. Without it he still powerful just like WB without his weapon he still a monster. Panel like this doesn't prove Roger is only good with a sword and got nothing more. That's your headcannon and thinking Zoro and Mihawk are above him is stupid logic, nothing proof about it.

Your trying enforce something ridiculous only to be proven wrong again like last week with Crocus > Gaban after Goda prove you guys wrong this chapter. Your only making yourself looking like you can't handle if proven wrong, not because others have issues.
We all know swordsman can have abilities, powers and skills outside swordsmanship. Haki is not a sword ability. Who said Roger doesn't have anything else. Stop making up stuff just to make yourself look good so you can claim someone else post is headcannon.

What is this crocus/gadan/goda. Clearly, you have me confused with someone else.

Whether Mihawk's title is related to strength or not is completely irrelevant. Zoro's goal is to be the strongest fighter to ever exist with the sword, capable of besting anybody else with a sword. Roger so far seems to be the very epitome of that out of the present generations, thus, he will be getting surpassed by Zoro.

The fact that Roger not only has a named attacked with his word but is also displaying high haki usage skills with it, is pretty much signaling what Zoro has to aim at.

Which means, the guy who Luffy will be surpassing isn't Roger, but his own grandfather Garp. Garp being the only legitimate fighter type of that era, just like Luffy.

When a guy shows advanced usage of Haki on his sword, then even has a named attack..
"but but but, he's not a swordsman"
Depends on whether this "name" is related to a sword technique. It seems like Roger just sent a blast of Haki out of his sword. He just used that sword as a medium.
Whether Mihawk's title is related to strength or not is completely irrelevant. Zoro's goal is to be the strongest fighter to ever exist with the sword, capable of besting anybody else with a sword. Roger so far seems to be the very epitome of that out of the present generations, thus, he will be getting surpassed by Zoro.
Zoro: "I want to be the greatest swordsmaster".
Zoro: "Teach me the way of the sword, Mihawk"

I doubt Roger is a "swordsmaster" and I doubt he ever heard about that way of the sword thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.