Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 978: Introducing the Tobi Roppo

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They really seem to be the counterpart of the Veterans.
Im definitely hyped to see these guys in action! :steef:One of them (I'm betting on Who's who) could even be YC3 lvl, making him a fitting candidate if Queen suddenly died. The bounties prolly range from 400-850M. I could see 2 or 3 having 500M+ bounties. It'd be nice if they could be shown to have Haki as well hat seems to be non-existent in the BP (at least in manga) so far

IM HOPING THERES SABERTOOTH ZOAN, enough of these dinos I wanna see some monstrous felines!!
Haven't you seen Batman in the anime?
:milaugh:

and also if the mid and weak trio SHs actually 1v1 these guys then that will prove even more that they are nowhere close to being on the same power level as the All Stars.
Yeah that is for sure then that they aren´t nowhere close to beeing Calamity lvl which I agree, but also we have Who´s Who.
And he think about himself strong enough to became a Calamity if Queen could be get killed. In my opinion Oda hyping them special with Who´s Who which also lead the troup in Chapter 977 on the front. And this chapter even make it more clear, I don´t know for the future but based on the details which we get.

Who´s Who and Sasaki has enough self-confidence at least in strenght to became the next Calamity and I don´t think Oda just using it as hyperbole to hype them, it shows that these guys have really strong power which also make sense why Kaido was proud of it to show them Linlin and also it seems like they get soon a assignment by Kaido which also show again his trust to his flying six figthers.

The large gap between the Vets and Yonkou top commander which the community believe the last years, it seems like the gap isn´t really big, more like close(pls take in mind that we only speaking about the current details from the chapter, of course it can became later different but my speculation is for right now).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About Who´s Who, people assume that he could be "Gin" who face Sanji in the past. But with the current reveal and his large hair(Sword) the option about him beeing Gin is most like very low.
But I get a another detail about Who´s Who, didn´t you guys think that Who´s Who little looking like Shiki?
Face,hair and also the same lips, they are almost the same:
Shiki:

Who´s Who:

Hell no I don´t think that he is Shiki before someone coming up with it, but I think both looking very similar.
Wouldn´t be surprise if Who´s Who probably the son of Shiki?

Or the Number's, if they are somewhat related to him. At this point who knows? But yeah, it's probably his Son.

I have this stupid feeling that Kaido's son is who really manages the Beasts Pirates (the "Ace" maybe), and Drunk Kaido gets pissy about it because he's always drunk and suicidal, and his son doesn't like taking part in festivities. Dumb guess at this point but we'll probably find out within the next few chapters.
The same as Katakuri in BIG Mom's crew.

Or the Number's, if they are somewhat related to him. At this point who knows? But yeah, it's probably his Son.

I have this stupid feeling that Kaido's son is who really manages the Beasts Pirates (the "Ace" maybe), and Drunk Kaido gets pissy about it because he's always drunk and suicidal, and his son doesn't like taking part in festivities. Dumb guess at this point but we'll probably find out within the next few chapters.
Wait are you saying that Kaido's son is like the brains of the crew?

Wait are you saying that Kaido's son is like the brains of the crew?
Maybe, it's a guess at the moment. Reserved and reclusive (why he doesn't show up to parties) seems to be a trait of his, at least from Kaido's dialogue. This past chapter indicated that Kaido often complains about his "family", and the only family we know of now is his son.

The fact that Kaido's crew seems to only go up to a King value while there is almost always an Ace value above a King, leads me to believe there is someone between King and Kaido, and him having a Son makes me believe this. Not to mention, there was a unique beast pirate silhouette at Punk Hazard when Liffy/Law kidnapped Caesar. This sillhouette has not been seen in any of Kaido's subordinates as of yet.

Just a strong theory I have right now

To me yes. Or someone who doesn't like to fight and be a pirate ! Like Ministers are the brain behind BIG Mom's crew.
Personally think it'd be more like Katakuri than anything. Reserved and instructs the crew while Big Mom acts ridiculous otherwise. He tried to prevent disaster during the wedding but failed in keeping it under control, then personally went after Luffy himself.

Being a shonen, I expect his his son to be a fighter. Orochi is the only "joke" character so far this arc.

Maybe, it's a guess at the moment. Reserved and reclusive (why he doesn't show up to parties) seems to be a trait of his, at least from Kaido's dialogue. This past chapter indicated that Kaido often complains about his "family", and the only family we know of now is his son.

The fact that Kaido's crew seems to only go up to a King value while there is almost always an Ace value above a King, leads me to believe there is someone between King and Kaido, and him having a Son makes me believe this. Not to mention, there was a unique beast pirate silhouette at Punk Hazard when Liffy/Law kidnapped Caesar. This sillhouette has not been seen in any of Kaido's subordinates as of yet.

Just a strong theory I have right now

Personally think it'd be more like Katakuri than anything. Reserved and instructs the crew while Big Mom acts ridiculous otherwise. He tried to prevent disaster during the weddinDopog but failed in keeping it under control, then personally went after Luffy himself.

Being a shonen, I expect his his son to be a fighter. Orochi is the only "joke" character so far this arc.
But being a shonen he could be a great fighter, but being not like his father. Man look at Luffy, Ace, Sabo , Usopp they are not like their parents!

Kaido's son being the brains of the crew is something I could maybe see, for a while I kept wondering who was going to be the brains behind the Beasts Pirates. The Beasts Pirates are mainly a bunch of meatheads with only a very few members like the All Stars and Babanuki being a bit more smarter than the others, but besides them there had to be someone in the crew that is a lot more smarter than the others and is acting as the brains behind what the crew does.

Status
Not open for further replies.