Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound and light wave work the same way. If observation Haki can help you react to wave of lights it can also help you react to wave of sound.

And if Luffy sees himself exploding when he is on a certain spot, why doesn't he move away from that spot? Why not point out that would explode in that area? DId he even see himself exploding? Was he even aware of something happening? Your argument has so many flaws.

Why are you going to so many lengths do defend a fictional character? And what is your excuse for him being decapitated?
So many lengths? I just said 1 thing lol Sound and light do not operate the same.. Sound is vibrations. Light is not.

0 flaws in my arguement. Luffy can't predict HOW attacks work, unless you have proof of this. He can just see the attack. In this case, the attack is sound based.

next week....Queen gets his shot
next next week....F6
finally...Kaido again....

Act 3 ends with pack of L's to the so called future PK.....
You gotta take the Ls in order to reach the epitome. Otherwise you become a mere yonko who waste decades building up empires only to be out done by a youthful generation filled with high tenacity of ambition. Luffy can take 10 Ls and it's fine long as he can get the biggest W of them all.

Because Apoo is fodder and not worth FS. But you never know when they have hax DF's. He'd make the same mistake aganst Sugar and Perona if unaware about their powers.
Apoo is a fodder? Even Luffy recognizes him as one of his peers in worst generation, same way he does Hawkins.
He is in enemy territory where attack can come from any side, why would he just turn off his future sight?

Guys you are not helping yourself by coming up with such shitty excuses. Why do you have to make so many fucking excuses to defend a condom like Japanese drawing. I really don't get it.

Apoo got 1 up on Luffy, accept that and move on. Luffy is not an invincible protagonist, if almighty Zoro can pass out, Luffy is not gonna look invincible all the time.

Act 3 is not ready to end, some thought it would have ended with the arrival to Onigashima and that the death of Oden or Kanjuro's treason was the tragedy that usually happens during the third act but I have more and more the feeling that it will be the failure of the raid instead with the alliance not being powerful enough to take on a Yonko even less two, the fourth act may see the true final battle which should be on Wano itself and with Nekomamushi and whoever he convinced to join him, the marines or the CP0 and possible other actors coming to Wano.

He didn't "need" medical attention, he was given one anyways. Are you telling me Zoro would have died if he didn't receive 'medical attention"? Is Hiyori a doctor and can perform life saving surgeries? What are you basing that on?

This is called needing medical attention

Getting stabbed on top of eating poisonous food for days (one bite of which nearly killed Beppo) took a toll on Zoro and he passed out for few hours. Few hits from Apoo had Luffy decapitated

Zoro got bandages because it was convenience. Before you go running around calling other people fanboys, take a look at yourself.
Hiyori stopped his bleeding. You don't need to be a doctor to stop bleeding.

Both characters took their huge Ls, the one fandom can accept the L, another one not lol.
I cannot see how both fandom took an L.

One fandom is constantly called wankers and called out whenever they dare speak positively about their fav. The said fav have been downplay to no end by other fandom because he got « OS » by a « nerf pleasure » and today the guy who get « OS » by a « nerf pleasure » tanked an attack from someone strong enough to bypass FS and put out of commission for a few moment someone perceive to be above lost YC1 characters.

On the other hand, we have people who said that « only top tier can bypass FS » seeing FS being bypass by a non top tier and seeing the « character stronger than any YC1 » to be put out of commission for a few minutes and have to carried by away by the character who got « OS » by a « nerf pleasure ». Worst the latter who is said to have « bad CoO » warned the FS master about an incoming attack...that he could not dodge regardless.

Only one fandom is clearly taking a L here and it certainly not the fandom of the character that did not have FS and that is supposed to be as strong as a veteran level character.

So many lengths? I just said 1 thing lol Sound and light do not operate the same.. Sound is vibrations. Light is not.

0 flaws in my arguement. Luffy can't predict HOW attacks work, unless you have proof of this. He can just see the attack. In this case, the attack is sound based.
That is not what I meant, in the context of an observation Haki users ability to react to them, they have similar properties

Niether light nor sound are themselves not forms of matter. However, both light and sound either originate from matter or occur as a result of the interactions and movements of matter.

Hence if CoO can help you react to light, it can also help you react to sound. Vibrations doesn't hinder your ability to react to that, it only helps.

Or are you suggesting Apoo is a sole character in the entire show whose attacks are observation Haki proof, are you gonna grant Apoo that just so you can boost Luffy?

Act 3 is not ready to end, some thought it would have ended with the arrival to Onigashima and that the death of Oden or Kanjuro's treason was the tragedy that usually happens during the third act but I have more and more the feeling that it will be the failure of the raid instead with the alliance not being powerful enough to take on a Yonko even less two, the fourth act may see the true final battle which should be on Wano itself and with Nekomamushi and whoever he convinced to join him, the marines or the CP0 and possible other actors coming to Wano.
Yep, don't expect this act to end for a while. Honestly think Oda will keep it going to 998 or 999 or something like that, and Chapter 1000 is some crazy mid act event like BB finding Pluton or something. Could be the biggest chapter ever.

Another reason I don't see Act 3 ending anytime soon is the fact that:

- Numbers aren't introduced
- Yamato isn't introduced
- BM pirates haven't arrived
- 99% of the alliance isn't even at Kaido's mansion yet
- We don't even know if they win at Kaido's mansion lol.

No Luffy CoO isnt trash.
It is just that Oda doesn't know what to do, so he makes Luffy retarded to not use CoC and FS just to hype fodder or weaker dude

"Zoro dura an endurance is better ' nope, you gotta be crazy to even say this.
*Zoro took a small cutting attack while the attack Apoo used on Luffy is a powerful blast that he used on Kizaru!

Stop making up excuses to defend your favs Ls.
Oda took an L for how he writes Fights /PL
Luffy and Zoro took Ls from Apoo.
They both took an attack from Apoo, who has unknown ability, while fighting other characters. Both will find afterwards.

That is not a L. If you punch me and I get up after your punch you didn't defeat me.

To be brutally honest here I care more about what is happening outside of Wano with Sabo /Hancock/Warlords/Vivi & Alabasta/Marines than I do about Wano. This isn't a knock on Oda's writing in Wano, it's just things outside just seem way more interesting, could be because the KINGDOM fan in me is simply into that politics/nations related stuff than pirates. But damn Oda adding all of that shit as Wano is going on is just too much man. Killing a dude.

With that said though, if we are going to be focusing on non-Wano stuff at end of Act 3, please for the love of god Oda..please actually show what went down in the Reverie and give 5 or so solid chapters with all the big parties that are making their moves already.

You gotta take the Ls in order to reach the epitome. Otherwise you become a mere yonko who waste decades building up empires only to be out done by a youthful generation filled with high tenacity of ambition. Luffy can take 10 Ls and it's fine long as he can get the biggest W of them all.

Thing is I normally find this "Took an L" "Took a W" cringey as fuck but same Luffy dickriding ***** who were giving Sanji "Ls" over every little hit he took in New World, giving Zoro "Ls" because he got cheap shotted twice and passed out due to plot are bending over backwards and coming up with every excuse in the world to defend Luffy.

And to make things worse, they are calling anyone suggesting Luffy took an L, a "fanboy".

At least keep the things consistent, if you wanna play this "Took an L" "Took a W" game, be ready when tables turn on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.