Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Marco seemingly having arrived on Wano, what do y'all think the chances are of Weevil also making an appearance now? I personally think it's 100%. Given his two targets are now gathered in the same place.

Also I don't think Marco fights King though the two could potentially have a clash at some point in the arc, Zoro most likely fights King. Oda wouldn't have made King a swordsman otherwise. In which case, I think Marco fights Weevil.
Weevil is very likely going to come to Wano to find Luffy but will find his true target upon his arrival instead.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I asked this in one of my earlier posts but it didn't get any traction :catcry:lolz so wiil ask again. Does it really make sense for the BM pirates to be using the waterfall entrance knowing the Kaidou and Lilin have already formed an alliance ^^". Doesn't it make a lot more sense for the BM pirates to use the official entrance Apoo used when he arrived on Wano? or am I tripping ^^"
This is very confusing for a lot of people not only you. When Queen talked about Big Mom children I assumed they sent people for them so they can safely arrive in the bay.
This is a problematic topic IMO Oda needs to explain this.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Shs on just a normal ship reached sky island riding that huge water stream in their First attempt itself.

BMP with so many ministers onboard and much better ship fails to climb a mere waterfall two times lol

Yes Marco took them by surprise but they aren't some amateur pirates

I really wanna see what exactly happened and how Marco took them out

Dude, you are the one creating essays over why Joz broke himself out when have zero rectifiable proof that he did lol. It's the same Joz that fell to Aokiji's freezing and lost an arm, while Doflamingo broke out of it like nothing. I'm not telling you that Doflamingo let him go, I'm telling you, you don't have proof of anything happening lol.

And yet, I gave you an example where he clearly let someone go. Atomos was clearly begging for Doflamingo to stop. It's clear that Atomos himself can't break Doflamingo's parasite. At some point, Doflamingo MUST HAVE LET HIM GO because he's present when the WB pirates fight Akainu.

You aren't calling me out for shit.I am merely telling you, you can't make a definite statement that Joz didn't break out on his own or if he did. You have no proof.

And lmao, who doesn't have a favoritism for Doflamingo. He's like the best OP villain. Joz has very few moments and all of them are at Marineford.
Yet my essay this time was shorter than yours... at least mine makes sense LOL

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shs on just a normal ship reached sky island riding that huge water stream in their First attempt itself.

BMP with so many ministers onboard and much better ship fails to climb a mere waterfall two times lol

Yes Marco took them by surprise but they aren't some amateur pirates

I really wanna see what exactly happened and how Marco took them out
King v2. Simple.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe King was sent there and now we will see King vs Marco.
Hopefully.

I asked this in one of my earlier posts but it didn't get any traction :catcry:lolz so wiil ask again. Does it really make sense for the BM pirates to be using the waterfall entrance knowing the Kaidou and Lilin have already formed an alliance ^^". Doesn't it make a lot more sense for the BM pirates to use the official entrance Apoo used when he arrived on Wano? or am I tripping ^^"
No it doesn't really make sense for the BMP to not have crossed the waterfall yet but sadly it is far from the first time Oda does something nonsensical and repetitive.

With Marco seemingly having arrived on Wano, what do y'all think the chances are of Weevil also making an appearance now? I personally think it's 100%. Given his two targets are now gathered in the same place.

Also I don't think Marco fights King though the two could potentially have a clash at some point in the arc, Zoro most likely fights King. Oda wouldn't have made King a swordsman otherwise. In which case, I think Marco fights Weevil.
Not sure. It depends on BM/Kaido's fates. I still partially think both pirates are surviving the arc. If so, I don't expect Weevil to be a factor till post Wano. If not, and they go down entirely here, then I can see Weevil showing up.

The thing is, Weevil was supposed to find Luffy to get to Marco first, but I'm not sure how that changes with the Marines after Weevil now. Now that both Marco/Luffy are in the same place, I wonder what that means overall. Something interesting is definitely going on here between the 3 of them at some point

This is very confusing for a lot of people not only you. When Queen talked about Big Mom children I assumed they sent people for them so they can safely arrive in the bay.
This is a problematic topic IMO Oda needs to explain this.
Feels very off to me which is why I'm not convinced that that particular bit is true. Oda's treatment of the BM pirates is a shame and I don't wanna believe it personally particularly since the beast pirates have been getting hella hype over the last few chapters but I wouldn't really put it past him tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.