Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many oeiplw do they need to keep the ship afloat though?

Like first of all the ship itself is alive and second of all there's sure fodder all over the place who can man the damn things

Why not take like 15 executives and leave the fodder on the ship
Thatโ€™s what I said there isnโ€™t much of an excuse for this case... Oda could have made them arrive the moment the yonko alliance took place, but he clearly doesnโ€™t want them to arrive yet.

Great... Marco is above a a quarter of BM pirate crew coz he kicked the ship.

People are shocked to see Marco alive and in Wano , they thought he died or would never return back to piracy

Looool, putting words into my mouth, when I never said that ๐Ÿ˜‚

I said marco is stronger than them, simpky because I believe marco is stronger than them. Based on what was shown till now in op and their standings, marco was wb's first mate.
While "the quarter of big moms crew" only incรถudes her yc2 and veterans like perospero, daifuku.
No katakuri etc.

Numbers don't mean anything.

AND I AM NOT SAYING THAT MARCO COULD SOLO THEM.
I AM SAYING THAT INDIVIDUALLY HE IS STRONGER THAN THEM.

And together with the shock of seeing him and his advantage of flying, it isn't so absurd at all.
That's all I am saying.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
But Kaido got massive legs 20 years after this lol
Post automatically merged:

I'd be cool to get all the WB Commander bounties finally.
Not all there is too many of them just Marco, Vista, Jozu, and Izo and I'm fine with it.

Big Mom Pirates do not enter Wano for an entire week after Big Mom and Kaido agree to make an alliance because of zero reason. Despite having a transponder snail on their ship, proven on Dressrosa.

Big Mom Pirates try to climb the water fall even though there's the real entrance and them entering Wano is under Kaido's schedule.

At first I really thought the spoiler providers were lying. I can't believe Oda is actually this braindead. I can only hope chapter comes out and proves me wrong.

Oda also forgetting Kaido making them enter through the waterfall can destroy their ships like we saw in Oden flashback.

Admit it. Oda's lost his touch.

Edit:

And those who really think that hitting a ship with the advantage of the terrain (even though it's stupid for BMPs to be fooled twice. It's just bad writting) makes you stronger than the entire crew of that ship, so they're retarded.

You can only see that here, not in other forums (or in other forums it's troll. Here they genuiely think that). At the same time some people who make this kind of criticism (kick a ship=>stronger than BMP) have weird opinions and not only on OP. I've seen them on Naruto's power ranking section (from wg) and we can admit they are cases. They are particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.