Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the chapter before this one we already saw that nobody was in the whore house, the entire crew depend on the monster trio but nami depends sanji more because he easily does whatever she say
It doesn’t matter that there was nobody in the house. He was disappointed that there wasn’t any and we have verbal confirmation that he’s continuing to look for them.

No, the entire crew depends on the entire crew. Nami doesn’t depend on Sanji more than anyone else, regardless of the perceived ease of which he follows her orders. Hell, she’s called him the least trustworthy of the crew before. If there’s anyone she leans on more than anyone else, it’s Luffy. Which isn’t different than anyone else in the crew, though the degree to which she does lean on him is greater.

Also, there is no monster trio. It’s Luffy and then everyone else.

Just realized, Yamato used two hands when he's doing the attack while Kaido was only using one. Well, that technique is proven to be very strong so maybe Yamato couldnt do it like his father yet and needed some extra support from his other hand.
Yamato may have inherited at least some of his father's natural strength but he is certainely not in his physical prime unlike Kaido and doesn't have his father's long experience and fighting skills and potential use of haki either.
Post automatically merged:

Btw did you change your username ?

Me too.

Meanwhile Eichiro Oda:

Hmm, a serious war and a threat from 2 Yonko?:
Luffy and Zoro: HEHEHEH LETS RAPE LOSING MYSELF IN THE MANSION AND THEN DON'T BEAT THE FODDERS OF KAIDO BECAUSE WE NEED STAMINA HEHEHEHHE

SANJI: HAHA Prostitutes.

Eichiro Oda editors: HAHAH YES SIR NICE IDEA JESUS YOU ARE SO AMAZING BUT PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO DOWNPLAY WOMEN AS A CHARACTERS HAHHA
Who has been downloayed??
Which Woman???

Yamato may have inherited at least some of his father's natural strength but he is certainely not in his physical prime unlike Kaido and doesn't have his father's long experience and fighting skills and potential use of haki either.
Post automatically merged:

Btw did you change your username ?
He's definitely not at his father's level yet. I think little things like this sometimes can go unnoticed. It can be Oda's way of telling us "yeah, that's Kaido's son, and no, he's not there yet. But he could definitely mimic his father's move". Of course it could also be his preference doing it with two hands, but honestly I don't think so.

yeah, I did change my un:milaugh: I thought the previous one was too random since I had it for a long time back in the OJ days. I was just randomly putting words together at the time. luckily, I could change it for once in WG:myman:

I really like how Ulti changes into hybrid form, and Page One is in his full Zoan form;
very representative of how Zoans like to use their power.

Zoans like switching forms in their fights to adapt or gain leverage.

So in this case where there're two, Ulti's in smaller leaner but way more agile hybrid form,
and Page One in the Full Zoan form to apply weight or overwhelming size if needed.

Like having a Tankman and Snakeman duo team (don't mean power wise).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They can switch forms pretty damn quick too...so it makes sense Ulti was
able to pin down a distracted Luffy in her Zoan form,
she probably blitzed and changed at the last moments.

A Px-9 right up on Drake when he changes in time to stop Kuma's fist.

Lucci changing in mid air:

Chopper does that a lot too where he changes to a small size to get out of a restrain,
or he goes to his jump point or Heavy point to adapt., though he needs to do this more, recently.

and in the official, Luffy's emphasizing her strenght with "Her power's too strong!!"
it might not seem like that much of a difference but it shows just how Ulti is really not to be underestimated, in any way. I mean, some people are actually legit mad the fight went that way.
The only people really mad at this are those that expected Luffy to do things he's not able to because they put him at a level he isn't at
:kayneshrug:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
He's definitely not at his father's level yet. I think little things like this sometimes can go unnoticed. It can be Oda's way of telling us "yeah, that's Kaido's son, and no, he's not there yet. But he could definitely mimic his father's move". Of course it could also be his preference doing it with two hands, but honestly I don't think so.

yeah, I did change my un:milaugh: I thought the previous one was too random since I had it for a long time back in the OJ days. I was just randomly putting words together at the time. luckily, I could change it for once in WG:myman:
Emperor Nami still a better username LOL:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.