Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 986: My Name

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro had some sushi, that's it.

Luffy has almost died from eat poisonous food. Magellan has to stay on the toilet for almost 12 hours from eating poisonous food.

If you don't like it tell Oda.
Please lets not compare different types of poison here. The poison Zoro took it no where near on the lvl of what Luffy took. And he seemed unaffected by it. It was never mentioned again other than Zoro saying hid stomach hurted.

By what was shown. Zoro fainted from hunger. Poison was never shown to be a cause. And Zoro should some ressitance to poison since Sanji at times used to poison his food. So stop this pathetic poison argument. He was never stated to be poisoned. Not by food or by Killer's weapons.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
It was obviously intended by Oda.
He doesn't write the conversation like that for nothing and in the Japanese language it's 100% clear what Luffy said.
Like we already discussed, it's like somebody calling her "Yama-bro" in the English language and she corrects it "Not bro, it's Ya-Ma-To!!"
Could you tell me how do they translate Torao in official version?

Look, i respect your opinion but nah i disagree... Coz while the scanlation took the liberty to CHANGE the name to Yamabro, korean version didn't and stick to the Yamao... it's obviously a pun intended by Oda for the readers, yes, but personally i still doubt Yamato herself was refering to the kanji used!! It's totally different from using something like aniki/oneechan or adding any words that could refer to the gender... you can't guess a kanji just by hearing the sound

:gokulaugh:pathetic coping
Oda told there are 500 gifters overall scattered throughout Onigashima, only like 5 are fighting ZoLo.
If anything it suggest Zolo has been fighting these few gifters all this time since we've not seen him encounter or interact with anyone new.
But I gotta say, it's impressive how Zolo hasn't fainted yet, it looks like Enma really did help him get out of the pleasurer tier to gifter tier
:milaugh:
Pathetic attempt to troll.

There are more than 5 in this one since.

If he was having problems Oda would have showed us because that's how he writes. The facts Oda told us the numbers suggest that how many Zoro will face. It's there way of telling Zoro they believe there are too many for him to beat. Remember, there are over 30,000 opponents there and Oda specifically told the number of Gifters. He did that for a reason.

In facts, the Gifters even asked Zoro to join Kaido's crew. That shows they recognize and acknowledge his strength and skill.

Zoro is fighting people who might potentially have bounties close to theirs ( Zoro and Sanji ) while Sanji have a hard time finding a bunch of bitches.

:kayneshrug:
hey, searching for those whores will surely pay off some way or another.
Post automatically merged:

when I dont care about Zoro
:suresure:

What’s with people only focusing on Zoro?
irrational hatred for a fictional character. pretty sad if you ask me

I kinda feel bad for Zoro tbh, Luffy caused a ruckus, got help from zoro and then he left him alone to go with some hot chick. And here Zoro is dealing with the crap he had nothing to do with.
Looks Like He is Having Some Difficulty lol

Decent Chapter , Katakuri Wouldn't Have been done in by Izo, He stays Winning
Anyway There Are Two Yonkou's There I wonder how Oda will Handle This

I loved the bit with Momo's declaration. It's funny, this whole thing about him being a coward... because he's freaking eight years old vs an emperor. All of those dudes still shit their pants at Kaido too, they're just in a position to knock him for it.

The theme for Oden and Roger was that they were so close to being "the one," but they were just out of time. Oden was a badass from a young age but he never dealt with anything like this until the end. Dofy was in a similar spot but not against this guy he fears to this day. Even Luffy and Ace, young D badasses, fought just losers at this age. Momo will go on to become the most seasoned young hero.

But all y'all wanna discuss is Zoro having dirt on his face.

Pathetic attempt to troll.

There are more than 5 in this one since.

If he was having problems Oda would have showed us because that's how he writes. The facts Oda told us the numbers suggest that how many Zoro will face. It's there way of telling Zoro they believe there are too many for him to beat. Remember, there are over 30,000 opponents there and Oda specifically told the number of Gifters. He did that for a reason.

In facts, the Gifters even asked Zoro to join Kaido's crew. That shows they recognize and acknowledge his strength and skill.
at least 9 in that panel, good job bringing evidence

Zoro had some sushi, that's it.

Luffy has almost died from eat poisonous food. Magellan has to stay on the toilet for almost 12 hours from eating poisonous food.

If you don't like it tell Oda.
The denial is real my friend

People expect Zoro to be koed by such a weak class opponent

Then somehow proceeds one shotting Hawkins beforehand his training even starts

Status
Not open for further replies.