Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 986: My Name

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Oda introduced Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi, I think Oda might introduce Shinsengumi too.
He should honestly
Or at least
he should introduce the leaders like "Kondo/ Hijikata/ Okita" as being rogues and on the side of the alliance in this war (without the shinsingumi being formed yet)... maybe as a way to make them formed with the "New shogunate Momonosuke" as an example and they are his special police force... instead of Mimawarigumi which was working for Orochi and then sold themselves to Kaido

So at the very least, Oda honestly should at least introduce the individual leaders depictions

N

NeutralWatcher

Zoro and Kidd struggled against gifters might be Oda's way to say Yonko crews are not joke. Zoro even mentioned this that there are some heavy hitters in Yonko crew during Apoo's return in Onigashima.

That's also why Oda showed some New Pirates in Marineford destroyed some pacifistas while it took Luffy+Zoro+Sanji to defeat 1 pacifista.

N

NeutralWatcher

He should honestly
Or at least
he should introduce the leaders like "Kondo/ Hijikata/ Okita" as being rogues and on the side of the alliance in this war (without the shinsingumi being formed yet)... maybe as a way to make them formed with the "New shogunate Momonosuke" as an example and they are his special police force... instead of Mimawarigumi which was working for Orochi and then sold themselves to Kaido

So at the very least, Oda honestly should at least introduce the individual leaders depictions
Yeah Shinsengumi was forces that protected Shogun in the past. I think scabbards might be based on Shinsengumi since they swore loyalty to Oden, former Shogun. There are also no female in scabbards.

I think Okiku might be inspired from Okita SOuji. Just like Okiku, Okita Souji was known as handsome. Okita sword was also Kiku Ichimonji. There's Kiku in Okita's sword name.

Oda also introduced Hanzo Hattori, famous ninja in history but his portrayal in One Piece manga is bad. I think in the past Hanzo might be skinny like Shinobu and might help Shinobu.

Hope Oda also introduce characters based on Kotaro Fuma and Sasuke Sarutobi too.

Yeah Shinsengumi was forces that protected Shogun in the past. I think scabbards might be based on Shinsengumi since they swore loyalty to Oden, former Shogun. There are also no female in scabbards.

I think Okiku might be inspired from Okita SOuji. Just like Okiku, Okita Souji was known as handsome. Okita sword was also Kiku Ichimonji. There's Kiku in Okita's sword name.

Oda also introduced Hanzo Hattori, famous ninja in history but his portrayal in One Piece manga is bad. I think in the past Hanzo might be skinny like Shinobu and might help Shinobu.

Hope Oda also introduce characters based on Kotaro Fuma and Sasuke Sarutobi too.
Shiiiiiiet
So my crush from One Piece, Okiku is depicted after Okita Souji!
:steef:

I never once realized that

LMAO
Maybe Kinemon is depicted after Kondo
Both afterall are Gorillas LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.