Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
We need to ask @Jew D. Boy how to live.
He seems to be good in these kinds of things.
Teach us Jew-sama:finally:

I wish you the best of luck man and don't overwork yourself. It's not worth it:doffytroll::josad:
I don’t know what the hell that zaman guy is talking about with the wagecuck shit, but my best advice is simple and obvious - in all matters, confidence is key. You don’t need to be arrogant or boastful, but believing in your personality, intelligence, and abilities is the easiest way to make others believe in those things as well. In the few months we’ve interacted on the Internet, I can tell you’re a good kid with a solid head on your shoulders...trust in yourself and you can get wherever you wanna go :sabogood:

(A great first place to go, if y’all wanna continue this conversation unrelated to the chapter at hand, is the general chat or your profiles :catlewd:)

Hope that Kaido in his dragon form will use some of these moves :
That is what I like at most of the new chapter, Oda finally show Kaido Dragon form in action.
Yes we kinda had it against Luffy and Oden but both performance where not good or better said he didn´t show much.
But now he transform into a Dragon from his Base form, so we gonna see his Dragon form in action.
I think he gonna beat the RS and Minks in his Dragon form and he use his hybrid form against Luffy and the other supernovas.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Im still confuse why Oda bringing up "Sulong" this early.
Early?? We’re 80 chapters into this arc, and the last dozen or so have been blazing through the action...I think you need to recalibrate your expectations for how much longer this is gonna last. I know we have two acts left, but I bet we’ll be ending the third in the next installment or two based on how this one was basically a role call for whoever’s gonna start this party off. Might as well kick it right at the top with Sulong, something that’s been teased since way before Wano.
Post automatically merged:

Plot twist. Kaido's half Mink, hence the horns... Sulong Kaido incoming...

:hohoho:
Oda to the alliance: :hapnoel:

That is what I like at most of the new chapter, Oda finally show Kaido Dragon form in action.
Yes we kinda had it against Luffy and Oden but both performance where not good or better said he didn´t show much.
But now he transform into a Dragon from his Base form, so we gonna see his Dragon form in action.
I think he gonna beat the RS and Minks in his Dragon form and he use his hybrid form against Luffy and the other supernovas.
Sure, he was not much in condition to show his real power as a dragon while drunk against Luffy. We'll see the real deal soon enough.

Early?? We’re 80 chapters into this arc, and the last dozen or so have been blazing through the action...I think you need to recalibrate your expectations for how much longer this is gonna last. I know we have two acts left, but I bet we’ll be ending the third in the next installment or two based on how this one was basically a role call for whoever’s gonna start this party off. Might as well kick it right at the top with Sulong, something that’s been teased since way before Wano.

Oda to the alliance: :hapnoel:
Overall I do agree, but I think we need a handful of chapters to expand on Kaidou's crew and what they're capable of. And that nice whopping failure that raises the stakes is sure to come by the end of Act 3.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He’s trying to recruit Drake into his team so we can have the North Blue Supernovas Alliance:finally::finally::finally::finally:

At least my guy Sanji ain’t struggling against some Gifters fodders though
He IS struggling to keep his dick in his pants, though, and once again, he’s doing it at a time when he really oughta be focused on the fight. Christ, Usopp and Chopper are gonna get to the action before Sanji, and no offense to the man @PeperLevi, but of those three, the cook kinda needs to be there the most right now. We saw a lot of people show up this chapter...and yet, Sanji remains on the prowl for tail.

Overall I do agree, but I think we need a handful of chapters to expand on Kaidou's crew and what they're capable of. And that nice whopping failure that raises the stakes is sure to come by the end of Act 3.
I agree with this, and we’ll get that in the very near future...I’m just giving Bang shit for calling it “early,” I know he means early in the fight.

He IS struggling to keep his dick in his pants, though, and once again, he’s doing it at a time when he really oughta be focused on the fight. Christ, Usopp and Chopper are gonna get to the action before Sanji, and no offense to the man @PeperLevi, but of those three, the cook kinda needs to be there the most right now. We saw a lot of people show up this chapter...and yet, Sanji remains on the prowl for tail.

I agree with this, and we’ll get that in the very near future...I’m just giving Bang shit for calling it “early,” I know he means early in the fight.
Ah I gotcha :cheers:

If the raid fail as I and @Buusatan94 point it out(or better our theory*) Law most like get defeated too. In that case either Kaido or one Calamity gonna do it. If the raid working you are right though ^^
The raid will fail and the alliance will get defeated I agree on that, but that doesn't mean every single character on the alliance side is going to get defeated. I have a feeling that Oda is going to purposely have Law avoid major fights at first, and is going secretly meet with X Drake either that or he's going to have Law do something else. Law isn't the type of character that is going to charge against Kaido or a Calamity like Luffy and Kid, Law is a very smart man and for someone who is a really good strategist he usually has a plan.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
im curious there is some moves while he using CoC while laughing lol.
Also in the game he can use 3 element (Blast Breath, Thunder, and Ice).

It would be cool if Oda make it canon.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
im curious there is some moves while he using CoC while laughing lol.
Also in the game he can use 3 element (Blast Breath, Thunder, and Ice).

It would be cool if Oda make it canon.
So Kaido is Weather Dragon or Weather Dragon Fruit user?

and I wanna know what Yamato can do.
Jobb to Ulti.

We give for granted that Oda will do 5 acts to imitate the Kabuki style. But what if he will actually do just 3 acts?
What I want to know is...

... do any of us actually know anything about Kabuki structure? Actually know through their own experience and research, not just reading off the Wikipedia page and the one website in English that talks about and says it has five acts? I sure don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.