Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may die, but it won't be in a epic way, maybe the marines get what is left of him after the battle and finish him off however I really doubt Kaido will be killed because that's not how Oda uses his formula he won't let the villain achieve his Goal he will find another way to sideline Kaido. Everybody wanted to kill Enel as well but that not what Oda does he finds ways of removing the villain from the picture, either by Marines, them flying to the moon etc.
If anything Kaido obsession with Death should tell everyone that he won't die, if Luffy comes out and says that they will actually kill him then I would accept it becoming a possibility but I doubt it will happen.
Its going to be epic because he will respect Zoro before he cuts his head off. He says in this chaptwr that he respects Samurai. What Samurai known for? Being honorable to the point they will commit suicide just like Kaido. Wano opens up with Zoro about to commit suicide. Bro the foreshadowing is so blantant at this point

G

Gorosei Informer

do we believe kaido will fall in onigashima or in wano?
because imo he will fall in wano, not onigashima.
I'm gearing towards Wano, either the flower capital or Ringo maybe. The capital particularly because of his plan for New Onigashima or whatever.

Wano citizens didn't get to see Orochi "die" so it would be perfect if they could see Kaido being taken down and killed even.

Its going to be epic because he will respect Zoro before he cuts his head off. He says in this chaptwr that he respects Samurai. What Samurai known for? Being honorable to the point they will commit suicide just like Kaido. Wano opens up with Zoro about to commit suicide. Bro the foreshadowing is so blantant at this point
He won't, Kaido won't achieve his dream just like every other villain, it just won't happen. The man who defeated an honourable Samurai through trickery and plans to start massive slavery on the country won't get what he wants, it is just that simple.

Zoro's gonna open Kaido's scar
Maybe yeah
Kaido getting the death he wish for if an Strong Samurai he respects cut his head off.
That sounds more like your dream since that would give you more ammunition to bellitle zoro achievment.
How strong can he be if hes not able to solo him like oden might've been able to
:kayneshrug:
Oden vs kaido was a fight
Zoro needs killer kid luffy law yamato etc.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oda bringing it full Circle. Wano started off with Zoro about to commit Suicide because of the Samurai way, but he found the real culprit. Kaido is jealous of Samurai because they are honorable (They die in great ways or if the shame themselves they commit suicide),but Kaido can't kill himself. Which makes sense why he respects Samurai so much.

Kaido wants to go out in a great battle, but he can't doe nor kill himself. This makes him depress. Lets say he considered what he did to Oden Shameful. A samurai would kill themselves, but he can't.
Oh shit, did they already translate the new color volumes?? :lumazed::lunazing:

He won't, Kaido won't achieve his dream just like every other villain, it just won't happen. The man who defeated an honourable Samurai through trickery and plans to start massive slavery on the country won't get what he wants, it is just that simple.
He wants to start a huge war. He won't get that, but he will get his head cut off. Its obvious with all the foreshadowing

Status
Not open for further replies.