Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Don’t think I’m gonna let you get away with this part...otherwise, absolutely love your analysis, really think you’re hitting the nail on the head. If Yamato’s arc helps dispel some of the overblown mythology around Oden, not only will that make the fandom happy, it should pave the way for Momo to reign as a different (potentially better) kind of shogun when Wano is free and open to the world.
I honestly wish I'd waited until Momo and Yamato's arcs were introduced before I wrote this essay on Oden and the flow of time theme.

It only helped add to my overall point.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Zoro's fight. Its sad Zfans deny him.

Hes inevitable for them.
You're really asking for this meme to be brought back aren't ya?
Well I promise if Z vs Orochi actually happens I'll reverse the meme and you're Edge telling all the Z bois in the crowd that they were wrong lol

They are coming from the back. He literally nowhere near the stairs. They should see Black maria before Queen. What you mean a meme? He great has an commander. He probably the best beast pirate with the best personality
I mean meme in a good way lol. Still if he is in the same tower as Luffy and co and does nothing to stop them going up, that's a bad look for Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.