rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Maria is calling Hiyori, Lord.... turns out they know each other, really well. As such seeing each other for the first time in a while they're getting a little naughty. Sanji stumbling upon them but soon his pervy thoughts are interrupted by Yamato running past him and into the place BM and co are.

at least that's how I'd have it go. rofl
Not sure Sanji would survive Hyori x Maria happening right in front of him
Sanji is gonna have threesome with Black Maria and Hiyori:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Big mom must be terrified
She knows that Zoro defeated monsters like Caesar's Secretary Monet and Pica of the Hundred Gags
Isn't Monet the same who almost killed Luffy?

She is literally the only character post skip that went close achieving that feat along with Kaido who spared his life.

Even her master Doflamingo never got that close.

By this logic DR Base Zoro was stronger than the Heavenly Demon and not by a little shot.

Sigh, so the brief dream of Ivankov and the RA dies and we have another Sanji pervert moment. Great, can’t wait for that...

A pervy lord sounds like Orochi out of all the characters we’ve had on Wano, but it would be very strange for this to be his come back.
Late to this party but Stephen's translation is interesting. He didn't even translate the literally. Its still ぬふふふ or nufufufu, not even remotely close to what he put there. Gotta say that to me doesn't make sense

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
- This chapter was packed visually and narratively. Moving dynamically from floor to floor. Very enjoyable to read.

- Kaido hoped the Scabbards were as strong as Oden, so he can fulfill his wish of a grand death. Once sobering up to the fact they’re not, he’s back to tanking all attacks. He’s a beast. The Scabbards will mount another charge, but eventually lose before Luffy’s team arrives. This is setting up nicely for Zoro to reopen Kaido’s wound. Maybe Ashura/Shimotsuki lore will be relevant to that feat.

- The resume button on Law’s arc has finally been triggered. It’s been on hold since his meeting with Sengoku. Going from a nihilistic child to the quest of truth. Corazon is proud. Law will not perform the immortality surgery until after OP is found. He’s in for the long haul.

- Awesome scene with Robin where the fundamental difference between Law and Luffy is highlighted. Luffy’s definition of King is “not a big shot” which is actually what a King is all about. He’s the most fit to be king within the OP narrative because he’s unintentionally achieving the goals others are failing to intentionally achieve. Hence, why people are more prone to helping him become king when naturally, people who seek the throne are shunned. Luffy is just being authentically Luffy, and the world is morphing to his tune.
- Yamato needs to get on the same diet. Drawing inspiration from Oden is fine, but idolizing an antiquated legend is unhealthy and counter productive in One Piece’s world. When luffy opens wano he’ll help everyone move on from Oden. Yamato is an absolute tank though, and I’m starting to wonder if she’s indeed a real Dragon! Oda is such a tease with this panel

- Best thing from this chapter is of course Dr. Killer, PHD in objective OP power scaling

- I love Kid and killer as they’re among the few pirates in One Piece that truly act as pirates. Hope Kid’s ability is being saved for kaido. So far it’s been too one note.

- Big mom’s dialogue has an ominous vibe. I think the Rocks flashback is close.

- The infected are going to be cured by Dr Marco. I guess Killer isn’t the only non-infected doctor on the island :phoenixmarco:

- Momo’s importance to the final destination is highlighted again. He has the expectations of a destined king, yet the strength of a cabin boy. He’s made great strides in accepting the responsibility to be a leader. His character arc has been surprisingly well done. Yamato read Oden’s journal. She’s aware of Joy Boy’s imminent arrival. Momo is connected. Zunesha was probably punished to walk until the day of Joy Boy’s return. Zunesha and Momo will probably make the journey to Laugh Tale.

- As I understand, the last scene is a reference to a popular theatre gag where a man undresses a woman. Sanji obviously hears this and his COO goes wacko :rolaugh:If it’s Black Maria, who’s the lucky son of a bitch that’s getting that hoo haa in the middle of a war?!! Orochi is coming back, but I’m certain this isn’t how his reintroduction will be. Maybe a new character? In a weird way, I’m really looking forward to where this will go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.