• ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

Welp Viz says slasher tho:usoprice:. Theres another flop from you. Lool

Kaido is an Oni human like creature. Dont compare him to an Animal with no free will, that only submits to instincts.
Vergo's shigan more lethal than slashing Zoro. :wellwell::wellwell::wellwell:

Caesar be complaining he killing them all such that he won't be able to display the lethality of his gas to the world. Stupid Vergo!!! :doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Sanji Captured
Firstly, I just wanna say that Oda never fails to portray Sanji's position in the entire series. He is the smartest, the most tactical, the most gentleman, the most versatile, and above all the foolest and the weakest against women. We all know how fucking retard he is and that's rich coming from a big Judge's Son's fan since he has been first introduced. Whether or not Maria has intel on his weakness or merely a plot device to lure him off Luffy's side or not, I feel that it's kinda nonsensical. He is never gonna beat her nor the other chicks in there even though he warned them; he is fucking defenseless against women period. Although it was hinted before that he is gearing towards staying behind at the 3rd floor, I still don't see a fucking purpose of him facing Maria other than another set of gag show. Then again, I do trust that this faceoff will bring forth some good material towards the victory and his own character development.

Luffy and Jimbei
Nothing worth mentioning about Jimbei and Luffy's panels tbh other than telling us that they knew that Sanji went off somewhere, enraged. It's better off paneled. And the random wooden stairs is just a total ridiculous Lololol.

Kiku's Arm!!
Holy fucking bullshit! That was pretty random. And Zoro getting enraged over it was just so preposterous. Have they been friends for a long time to have acted like that? I mean Lolololol. I love Zoro eventhough I always rooted for Sanji but hey, if Oda only used the goddamn arm to have him eradicate Apoo, it was kinda anticlimactic! We all know how capable he is in defeating foes. It would've not been a demerit if he finished him off without that sort of device. Totally unnecessary.

Zoro: A Swordsman or a Pirate?
I guess this one is an unpopular ask. Demo, I think Oda is still trying to gauge what his position is. Seeing how he handled the Apoo situation only made me conclude that Zoro is indeed a badass PIRATE but NOT a badass swordsman. As a noble samurai or a swordsman, it may be debatable that finishing off a distracted or preoccupied Apoo is a dishonorable act; however, it coulda been better 1v1 either against Drake or him.

Foreshadowing COC?
Of course, no doubt! He is a supernova with a goddamn credentials. He should have it. He is aware what Brook was talking about and he is confident that it wasn't him. He might have been aware what it looks like if it was his doing.

Chopper MVP Moment
Not gonna lie, I love how Brook wielded the torch for our Raccoon Lol but more importantly, he was able to figure out the components of the plague and I love how Oda used Chopper's kindness to turn the tables over to their favor by healing even the enemies. I am seeing a God Usopp Doc version in this scenario and I want to see how Queen is gonna tank him to halt the process. But I also see this as a moment for Brook to finally have some more highlights dealing witha calamity.

Marco vs King
I am calling this 100%. Zoro will go up there, he is a main force and Marco knows this. If King imtervenes, Marco will deal with it.

Queen the Plague Gag
Queen never seize to crack the hell outta me with those comical shit.

Kaido the Strongest
Kaido is Dragon who ate nothing but Protein and Yamato's statement made me further believe that.

Definitely badass. Annihilating Scabbards and standing alone in the final panel and declaring his victory is such awesome. However, making an island float? Lololol. That's pretty magical tbh.

Momonosuke Chilling on Yamato's Chest: 10/10 Moment.

Mods remove my comment because of "off topic"

So I'll reconnect with the current topic which is this chapter where Sanji is bleeding from fodder kicks and panting from some minor skirmishes and fighting

while Vergo is never showing signs of fatigue, never out of breath, never panting, huffing, never doing nothing to show any signs of slowing down his performance, so yes, he is like a terminator with endless stamina and perserverance
Damn, vergo really has impressive stamina feat
i have a hunch that vergo's sunglasses is a homage to the Terminator.
Also, notice that sanji was beaten from two kicks. Meanwhile, this was vergo

Vergo just tanked sanji's cheapshot kick, he didn't even seem bothered about the kick and only bothered to wipe the dust on his clothes.

C

critical mindset

Damn, vergo really has impressive stamina feat
i have a hunch that vergo's sunglasses is a homage to the Terminator.
Also, notice that sanji was beaten from two kicks. Meanwhile, this was vergo

Vergo just tanked sanji's cheapshot kick, he didn't even seem bothered about the kick and only bothered to wipe the dust on his clothes.
Yes, and meanwhile it's clear Doffy used barrier haki against Sanji's DJ, while Vergo just tanks it like a beast

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

people should not look down on Prime Momonosuke

- he is the flash and blood of Oden so AT LEAST he can have his father godly endurance
- he would be a massively good sword master maybe 2nd after Zoro
- he have the powers of a Dragon as well
- he have the power of Luffy to hear everything and order Zunisha

his name is Momonosuke ... a man with no Rival
His problem is hes gonna grow up in a new era of peace.

His problem is hes gonna grow up in a new era of peace.
yes ... but his potential is crazy ....

he is like the man with best of
Oden , Kaido , Zoro and Luffy
if he would be strongest man of his own era (era after Luffy) or end up surpassing him .... there is NOTHING to be shocked about

base on Yamato ... his role for changing the era might be just as important as Luffy as well

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
how tf can Black Maria fall in love with such a simp cucked weak boi @Kaido D. Stronger

You not giving it to her the way she wants it? :watchout:
I gues she is a sexual predator for the weak and cucked ones :feelsokeman::feelsokeman::feelsokeman:
She is a predator for sure, but a zoan predator perhaps first of all lol. Then not sure what else. It would still make Sanji a prey regardless of the full detailed meaning of it.

Good to see the ice zombie plot finally over. It took awhile and was boring plot stall move lel. Now curious what zorro gonna do, fight queen? or marco help them fly to the dome?

Well, sanji got stuck with another women enemy again.. sigh, repetative sanji action every arc. Ofcourse he cant fight black maria he literally got nosebleed every time he see sexy girl since post time skip zzz.

Kaidou casually move the island with his dragon power. We dont know who the enemy ship tama come. And if they are already on onigashima good for them. And bm ship still stuck at waterfall lel.

Status
Not open for further replies.