Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any Zooans that have "mystical" abilities in OP? I thought Zooans were just good with physical stats (even Marco's ability is just an advanced version of recovery).
Marco'S mythical fruit allows heal to heal any damage through flames, you may thing its recovery but its not really that. As when kizaru hit him he was hurt but then regened through his flame Ala Phoenix.

Dont remember there being any other mythical sans Orochi, which having the yamata no orochi fruit may well make him have 9 lives or somethings. As im sure he's coming back.

Isn't Zoro just repeating what's said about Kaido essentially.
He still hasn't met Kaido so all he has to go off of is what people say.
Back to square 1.
The thing is, is he was actually trained by Mihawk, and he's still making a proclamation like that, despite the fact... Quite bold of Zoro to say that, considering who the man who trained him is.... Whoever told Zoro Kaido was the strongest, Zoro trusts their word...

Zoro is becoming a legend. He has broken every haters main arguments in just one chapter.
Tonfas = cut
Sneak attack = nope, Apoo saw the shit therefore not a sneak
Queen = spooked
X-Drake = shook
Zoro = goat
Zoro having CoC = still plausible
Zoro + chopper = zoro having a personality
Zoro vs Kaido = entirely possible, Zoro even stated he is here to cut Kaido, no doubting that

He cut the tonfas, good.

It wasn't a sneak attack but it obviously wasn't a fair attack. I am one of the people that thinks Zoro would do better against Killer 1 on 1 if you take out Gyukimaru. This is basically the same thing. Zoro technically saw Killer swinging at him but couldn't do anything about it. Does that make Killer stronger or faster than Zoro? Obviously not. Apoo was holding off Hybrid X Drake when Zoro went in for the kill. Is Zoro one shotting him impressive even though it was a surprise attack? Yes. Killer failed to one shot him even when he caught Zoro off guard so this just shows that Zoro has higher AP than Killer. But you can't use this to put Apoo down.

I think Queen was more surprised than spooked but I'd give the win to Zoro if they ever fought.

Zoro could have CoC, yes.

He's always had a personality.

Zoro cutting Kaido is 100% happening now more than ever.

Still, his obsession with women clouds his judgment. He keeps getting in trouble because of it.
Its just how it is. He thought a woman was getting assaulted so there was no way he was gonna stay still. He's always been a hot-tempered character.

Besides, it doesn't always end bad for him as seen with Violet and Pudding. We'll just have to wait and see what Oda plans to do with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.