What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight, so after Wano, can we drop the Monster Trio shit?? It’s pretty clearly a quartet now, and it’s composed thusly:

Luffy
Zoro
Jinbe
Franky

Y’all make sure to update your ledgers accordingly, I will be supervising the Boys in the Battledome going forward to ensure that everyone gets it right :myman::akaman:
franky a beast bro :steef: gao canon one shots sanji or radical beam
fourth strongest strawhat for a reason

Yeah I'm trying to figure out what would be the point of this flashback now. I just hope it isn't just showing how Ace was so weak to do anything back then but now his brother can , I trust enough in Oda to not make it that cheesy lol.

So what would be the point of it? A few I can think of is- segueing us properly into Kaido's character arc, use this flashback to also show the events between Kaido & Shanks 2 years ago, Kaido remarking about Roger after looking at Ace or somehow throwing light on their species through his interactions with Kaido & Yamato. I really don't know, what are your thoughts?
To me its really about tying Yamato into the story and making her relevant. We only knew Ace went to Onigashima because she mentions they had a relationship of some kind. What I'm hoping for is that a Kaido flashback just sort of covers all of it:

- Starts with Kaido as a kid/dragon/whatever, gets adopted by Rocks or something
- Meets Big Mom/Whitebeard/Shiki, we see snippets of the God Valley incident (assuming Oda doesnt want to reveal everything about that incident yet)
- Group disbands. Big Mom and Kaido have some additional relationship (he owes her for some reason). Kaido sent to Impel Down.
- King the former Warden, befriends him, is sent to Punk Hazard for giant experimentation. King accompanies him there. Queen, a Vegapunk scientist, also befriends him.
- All 3 break out of Punk Hazard with the other failed experiments (the Numbers). Incident is covered up.
- Time goes on, Kaido has Yamato with someone, encounters a young Jack, takes over Wano, beats into submission Sasaki, WsW, Black Maria, etc.
- Ace arrives at Wano, encounters Yamato, they are close. For some reason Ace leaves and doesn't return (this is what I dont get)
- We see plenty of scenes where Yamato has a terrible relationship with Kaido. We see a ton of character motivations from Yamato and growth.
- Back to present

Not sure but I hope its all one consolidated flashback, unless the Ace stuff is only meant to last a chapter or 2 with Yamato.

Edit: @Bounty obviously what I'm saying above is all guesswork and bs, totally don't know anything about Kaido's past or adamant on that yet

Last edited:
So
Franky vs Sasaki
Jinbe vs WiW
Usopp and Nami vs Ulti and Page One
Black Maria vs Robin or Brook

So 2 SHs won't get a fight? Choppr is explainable but what about Brook/Robin?

But with that my problem is, if Sasaki can beat/pierce the iron General, how could Franky possibly deal with him? Franky would have been negged by the same attacks, the Iron General could take just fine.

I mean I like the way you think about that stuff, I'd also love to see him getting out of it and doing some great stuff, but for now his Iron General looks just much more powerful.
But perhaps I lack imagination when it's about Franky. Don#t get me wrong I'd like it if all of them got insane feats, but their opponents are tough, really tough.
We'd just have to wait and see. Its what I mean when we just gotta see how Oda handles it!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
franky a beast bro :steef: gao canon one shots sanji or radical beam
fourth strongest strawhat for a reason
I don’t know how this was ever really a debate...Sanji may be able to generate fire from the friction and velocity of his legs, but Franky can literally shoot giant fuckin’ lasers with nothing more than a bottle of cola in his belly. When I say Judge’s son could never, I mean he could absolutely, without equivocation, NEVER :sanjimeh:

See how big her hands are

That's why he needed to go G4 because he couldn't use his arms

Monet produces a similar reaction from Luffy but with her tiny bird toes and in her base form

Ulti uses her strongest form :milaugh:

Exerts more leverage because of bigger hands, same way a bigger hand helps out with leverage in anything strength related like armwesrtling, Monet has tiny toes and restrains Luffy just from the shoulders, so Monet's feat is waaay more impressive - and Monet is in her BASE FORM while Ulti is in her STRONGEST FORM

Luffy does not need G4 against Ulti, only to free himself when he is in base form which he does by blowing air into his neck (same way he freed himself from Cracker who held him down with his shield)

Usopp was fucking alive and doing well

You understand Sanji's absoluely hardest part of the leg bone was broken so you need to argue is less than Usopp level durable for your argument to make sense

It's not my problem if you can't understand Oda's humour he makes gag scenes all the time that doesn't make sense, like Sanji catching up to the dragon in the same arc, that's not real , that's a fucking gag scene
See how hard Crackers biscuits are? Thats why he needed to go G4 because he couldn't break the biscuits.

See how G3 is too slow and G2 is fast but not powerful enough?That's why he needed to go G4 because he didn't have the power and speed.

You can apply your same reasoning to all the other times luffy used gear 4 for someone......

I don’t know how this was ever really a debate...Sanji may be able to generate fire from the friction and velocity of his legs, but Franky can literally shoot giant fuckin’ lasers with nothing more than a bottle of cola in his belly. When I say Judge’s son could never, I mean he could absolutely, without equivocation, NEVER :sanjimeh:
Let s not forget judge s son can t even break a iron door in punk hazzard he ain t even damaging general franky :suresure:

So
Franky vs Sasaki
Jinbe vs WiW
Usopp and Nami vs Ulti and Page One
Black Maria vs Robin or Brook

So 2 SHs won't get a fight? Choppr is explainable but what about Brook/Robin?
Don't count on several of those fights being permanent. It's not like Luffy is fighting Ultu/P1 or Yamato is fighting Sasaki. It takes Oda time to ground the fights and set them properly.

Jinbe and Sanji's fights imo seem super unlikely and entirely replaceable with Brook and Robin respectively.

id give page 1 or ulti to brook. and let black maria fight robin
I have a really hard time matching up Brook with anyone of them, bar Black Maria hoenstyl. If we take your example, wouldn't P1 basically just slap him around until all of his bones a broken. I mean how should the fight go? How could Brook prevent himself from getting destroyed.. Genuine question

I have a really hard time matching up Brook with anyone of them, bar Black Maria hoenstyl. If we take your example, wouldn't P1 basically just slap him around until all of his bones a broken. I mean how should the fight go? How could Brook prevent himself from getting destroyed.. Genuine question
Speed & ice control

Status
Not open for further replies.