What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After full spoilers im still going with this (ill review every week)

- Zoro vs. King (lets see if Zoro makes it the roof before we say this isn't possible)

- Sanji vs. Queen (I think we all know Black Maria isn't Sanji's fight, hes just running away "in love". Queen has a personal connection to Sanji, that should make this matchup obvious imo)

- Luffy vs. Jack (this chapter convinced me that if Luffy is alone the 5th floor, he very likely will encounter a recovering Jack, que a big warmup fight for Luffy.)

- Jinbe vs. WsW (personal connection; the match is solidified imo)

- Franky vs. Sasaki (already happening, I don't think Its changing, especially after Yamato left Sasaki to Franky

- Brook/Robin vs. Black Maria (potentially its a teamup but either character may replace Sanji to fight her; not sure how they will catch up though, but they ARE leaving Chopper as of this chapter)

- Nami/Usopp/Chopper vs. Ulti/Page 1 (these 2 are back on the performance floor from the bathouse chasing Nami/Usopp...and Chopper is also there so let's see what happens).

Already these battles are heavily strawhat centric, even as things change and morph around. Oda STILL has Ulti/P1 focusing on Nami/Usopp, that's important because now it seems like that fight isn't over at all. We'll see how Sanji exits the Black Maria fight and potentially enters one with Queen. We'll see if Robin/Brook take over that fight (they are the only available strawhats to do so). We'll see if Zoro makes it to the roof. We'll see if Luffy encounters Jack.

All questIons that need to be answered. We also don't know how the 5 remaining numbers factor in, but I'm still calling them fodder for now until Oda surprises us.

These battle scenarios are far too Straw Hat-centric which is why I hope we'll see the Calamities and/or F6 overpower several of the Straw Hats so the Supernovas, Marco and others can join the battles against the Beast Pirates' strongest fighters.

These battle scenarios are far too Straw Hat-centric which is why I hope we'll see the Calamities and/or F6 overpower several of the Straw Hats so the Supernovas, Marco and others can join the battles against the Beast Pirates' strongest fighters.
What do you think the other straw hats roles are then?

After full spoilers im still going with this (ill review every week)

- Zoro vs. King (lets see if Zoro makes it the roof before we say this isn't possible)

- Sanji vs. Queen (I think we all know Black Maria isn't Sanji's fight, hes just running away "in love". Queen has a personal connection to Sanji, that should make this matchup obvious imo)

- Luffy vs. Jack (this chapter convinced me that if Luffy is alone the 5th floor, he very likely will encounter a recovering Jack, que a big warmup fight for Luffy.)

- Jinbe vs. WsW (personal connection; the match is solidified imo)

- Franky vs. Sasaki (already happening, I don't think Its changing, especially after Yamato left Sasaki to Franky

- Brook/Robin vs. Black Maria (potentially its a teamup but either character may replace Sanji to fight her; not sure how they will catch up though, but they ARE leaving Chopper as of this chapter)

- Nami/Usopp/Chopper vs. Ulti/Page 1 (these 2 are back on the performance floor from the bathouse chasing Nami/Usopp...and Chopper is also there so let's see what happens).

Already these battles are heavily strawhat centric, even as things change and morph around. Oda STILL has Ulti/P1 focusing on Nami/Usopp, that's important because now it seems like that fight isn't over at all. We'll see how Sanji exits the Black Maria fight and potentially enters one with Queen. We'll see if Robin/Brook take over that fight (they are the only available strawhats to do so). We'll see if Zoro makes it to the roof. We'll see if Luffy encounters Jack.

All questIons that need to be answered. We also don't know how the 5 remaining numbers factor in, but I'm still calling them fodder for now until Oda surprises us.
Do you see Carrot and Wanda actually defeating Perospero

Yh you're beyond hope. Pound didnt land shit....

I'll bring you the scene showing Pound hitting Over which is supported by the new impact hit created from Pound attack and you claim he didn't hit him. You're getting desperate now.

Here it is in order.

Sanji hit Oven with crates an impact mark and has black lightning.

Here the scene shows Sanji attack in slow motion so we can see the damage it cost. At this point in time all we see is this black lightning from the attack. But then in the middle scene we see a new impact mark created. It didn't come from Sanji because his attack has already collided which means it comes from Pound.

Here we see Oven has a bloody lip and his collarbone hurts. The collarbone is the one he's concerned with which is where Sanji hit him. Sanji did not hit him in the face so that further supports Pound hit him.

Over comment was referring to his injured collarbone not his face because that's what he was concerned about.

Status
Not open for further replies.