One Piece Episode 998 - Zeus' Treason?! The Cornered Nami!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
This was exaggerated and pretty different from the manga, but still fits given the freedom Toei had animating other scenes.

Surprisingly there are people using the anime to somehow fir their agendas :kaidowhat: , i wouldn't go be going too far with that :suresure:

Toei will milk these scenes like crazy :kobeha:

anime is canon both jay d. legend and KOL said so:suresure:

W-what is this, sanjibros?? I thought you said RS sanji is YC 1 level?
He will be by the end off his fight but this is understandable because katakuri dog walk bound man just the same it's understandable plus king I'd say is way more physical than kata but this Anime to me was spot on the fill in the blanks nicely & this made more sense than the manga to me, but note that sanji still has used DJ or plus he still doesnt have full knowledge of his suit

If this episode had Sanji performing better against King, you know that some of the salty Sanji fans and King haters would be hyping up the episode and maybe even praising Toei.
Want it to be adapted like the manga does precisely rather than reusing animation ( so not innovative makes it seem fake if im being honest) and dumping common sense away with what was done with the reanimation and king's fire attack

Ig it a valid critiscism..

And most if not all think manga portrayed King better which was ok for me too but this mess...oh nonono

You think I care? As I said before I enjoyed Sanji vs King in this episode, and I like that the anime gave King some hype.
I liked most of it except the reuse of the o-soba kick animation only for King to no-sell it with his hand, which doesn't make sense because King's kick was matched by a standard kick from Sanji (they fucked up that clash too putting a cheap fire effect over it rather than the haki crackles that were in the manga).

I get they did it to hype King, but it just looks stupid, considering Sanji holds off King and Queen in base later.

THey did a good job showing the power of the beak spear attack, and the dogfight stuff was great.

So all you guys care about is King getting his hype
Don't care how toei ruins manga scenes and make up stuff

That's how desperate you guys want King to look good
Post automatically merged:

Same way you're happy for this episode

People who support anime for its fillers whether a hater or fanboy, all of you are the reasons why OP anime sucks
1 yea you support the character you like when they get hype in both anime and manga common sense?

2 yep just like people support oda drag and waste plot and panels but here we are

I liked most of it except the reuse of the o-soba kick animation only for King to no-sell it with his hand, which doesn't make sense because King's kick was matched by a standard kick from Sanji (they fucked up that clash too putting a cheap fire effect over it rather than the haki crackles that were in the manga).

I get they did it to hype King, but it just looks stupid, considering Sanji holds off King and Queen in base later.

THey did a good job showing the power of the beak spear attack, and the dogfight stuff was great.
Hold off? He got offscreen lol

Candies when Sanji beat zoan Drake easily in the anime : "Anime is canon"
Candies when anime shows Sanji is fodder ro King : "Anime isn't canon anyway"
:milaugh:
Reusing O-soba kick animation and putting multiple flashback reused animation segments to pad time is more dubious than logically filling in gaps.