One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It would make perfect sense for OP world to have strong bounty hunters in a world with so many powerful individuals and many pirates, revolutionnaries and other criminals who have a high bounty on their head.
How? It's clear that Strong characters are you affiliated to one centre of power.

Bounty Hunters usually work alone so how they would fit in among these Center of powers- navy, warlords, Yonkous and Ra?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You think he defeated Oven though? Oven was hyped up to have an even better defence than Katakuri himself. Page One got destroyed by Sanji. Oven is a tank.
Oven had the strongest natural body and was being tossed around like a clown lmao, clearly showing signs of pain. Meanwhile Page1 in Hybrid catches and deflects RS kicks.
:myman: FISHEMEN PIRATES AND PEKOMS WERE USED AS OVEN HYPETOOL
SANJI CAPONE ICHIJI WEDE USED TO HYPE OVEN DURABILITY AND ENDURANCE

P1 SUCKS.... NO BM VETERSN WAS BEATEN BY RS VINSMOKES
ANCIENT ZOAN GOT LOW DIFFED BY BASE RS KICKS LOL WHILE ICHIJI NAMED ATTACK COULDNT K.O OVEN.
for claiming to be anti wank, you wank the BMP a lot

I

Inspector_Mu

Maybe, bt if you are wrong bout the reasons behind their bounty. You can't say it completely reflect strength and not so in other cases.

For eg, Kaidou n BM are more destructive types, BM underlings destroy countries if she doesn't get candy, or individual heads if they don't show up in Tea Party. Same for Kaidou, he like Calamities i assume is ruthless.
BM wont be given higher bounty even if his crewmates are dangerous
She is the one who boost her commanders bounty
Her commanders and kids do not boost her bounty

A Yonko influence underlings bounty
Not the other way around

Can you explain to me why shanks has lesser bounty than kaido? Both from same generation!
Also Kaido is already stronger (fact)
If shanks was peaceful as you guys claim to say then he wouldn't have even over 3 billion.

Shanks has done some crazy stuff. He ain't a saint.
Even WB was conquering lands and beating people

:myman: FISHEMEN PIRATES AND PEKOMS WERE USED AS OVEN HYPETOOL
SANJI CAPONE ICHIJI WEDE USED TO HYPE OVEN DURABILITY AND ENDURANCE

P1 SUCKS.... NO BM VETERSN WAS BEATEN BY RS VINSMOKES
ANCIENT ZOAN GOT LOW DIFFED BY BASE RS KICKS LOL WHILE ICHIJI NAMED ATTACK COULDNT K.O OVEN.
P1 definitely sucks. And the vinsmokes and Sanji was definitely used to hype up ovens endurance

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I can't wait to discover Dragon's bounty :cheers:
He was called most wanted Man when wb was alive so I it's clear he has bounty above 5 billion.

Now, Roger did become pk but he didn't go against Navy or tried to over throw wg. This means dragon may have bounty even higher than Roger as he is working to over throw monarchies

Pretty sure those are Gifters. The Tobi Roppo are the strongest Headliners, which are subordinate captains. You can be a subordinate captain and be equal to the veterans. Hell, Jimbei was one in Big Mom's crew and was at least YC4 (I think he's YC3).
These are gifters.

These are numbers

Flying sixers aren't smile users. They have better dfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.