Powers & Abilities Rough Map of Haki for Swordsmen..

Hard to say without further knowledge but CoC coating is not used in a Duel for the WSS title in my opinion..

Unless there is a CoC coating Swordsman willing to not respect the peak of Swordsmanship approach and fight..
You won't see a battle of CoC coating vs CoC infusion..
But according to your flowchart it is part of swordsmanship.

Now you're not including it because it does not support your agenda?

Thinking Shanks did not use COC coating on his duels against Mihawk is as legit as Mihawk not using COC infusion on their duels.

Give your opinion.. Does this helps you understand the different types of Swordsmen?..

Edit: l forgot about internal destruction CoA which is related to learning CoC infusion and kuja arrows most likely..
What do you think about this classification?

- Power type swordsman (like Zoro)
- Speed type swordsman (like Brook)

Which class is Sea Train's Sanji?

Zoro has ACOC and will become WSS doesnt that go against what you’re saying already?
He does not have AdCoC and never will..

But i’m starting to make a breakthrough.. What is the counterpart of lnternal Destruction CoA for Swordsmen, that was
the part i was missing to integrate in my chart.. l think high quality blades such as Enma can’t be destroyed from within the same as the tree Luffy busted open from the other side on chapter 955 because they stack that exccess Ryuo to beam out next level Haki techniques..

So now i’m pretty sure koH is the Swordsmanship version of internal destruction CoA..
ln fact i would say the first time Zoro used internal destruction CoA is when he used Ashura in Enies Lobby..

l will do another thread tomorrow to expand on this, it will be great..:kata:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So why has the anime gave him acoc ?

Got the same red and black acoc lightning as luffy in the pic

He does not have AdCoC and never will..

But i’m starting to make a breakthrough.. What is the counterpart of lnternal Destruction CoA for Swordsmen, that was

the part i was missing to integrate in my chart.. l think high quality blades such as Enma can’t be destroyed from within the same as the tree Luffy busted open from the other side on chapter 955 because they stack that exccess Ryuo to beam out next level Haki techniques..

So now i’m pretty sure koH is the Swordsmanship version of internal destruction CoA..

ln fact i would say the first time Zoro used internal destruction CoA is when he used Ashura in Enies Lobby..

l will do another thread tomorrow to expand on this, it will be great..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It absolutely is a reference.

Luffy on that picture is using acoc

And zoro has the same thing on his swords.

Red and black lightning in the anime has always been coc

Dude the Anime is not a reference.. Red and Black lightning has always been CoA..