[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think they could be acting? Or atleast one scum in this duell? Why so?
:smithnie:
It is a personal Experience with I get from my previous games. The attention was on TaC vs Bogard and also mini discussing between other users. No one would really take a attention about Neutral vs Sera if both discussing each other. A perfect trick for the late game if one of them beeing a scum, the other would then claim that he argument each other against him in the early game. I don't know which game it was but I think Bogard and TaC(when both was in same team) do the same too.

Of course it is only my though and could be wrong still it is still weird both argument each other like TaC vs Bogare for no much reason. I get this fake argument each other feeling about it.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Why do you suspect those three ?
in order to resolve them in my personal PoE, persons of my interest
you have any?
It is a personal Experience with I get from my previous games. The attention was on TaC vs Bogard and also mini discussing between other users. No one would really take a attention about Neutral vs Sera if both discussing each other. A perfect trick for the late game if one of them beeing a scum, the other would then claim that he argument each other against him in the early game. I don't know which game it was but I think Bogard and TaC(when both was in same team) do the same too.

Of course it is only my though and could be wrong still it is still weird both argument each other like TaC vs Bogare for no much reason. I get this fake argument each other feeling about it.
Aye your thoughts approaching a duell are quite towny. Tinfoiling, I like it.
Can you give me the smallest recap about TAC vs Bogard? I dont like scanning huge wallposts D1 while backlashing, it is hard as fuck and I would like to test your recap capabilities and how you approached these duells.

Can you give me the smallest recap about TAC vs Bogard? I dont like scanning huge wallposts D1 while backlashing, it is hard as fuck and I would like to test your recap capabilities and how you approached these duells
Also the most important info about their duell is for me the start. Before they really start argumente each
Is this your scum excuse ? :whitepress:
You can already see the fiery air between both. Then TaC write a post about the opening rules and also how last a day stand and end, this take Bogard attention and back from them they start debating/argument each other until now lol.

My personal opinion:
Their was already a fiery air between too before it even became seriously, as you can see behind Bogard post. And this isn't the firsttime seeing both clashing each other from the first day. I see games where both take the role as scum from begin or where both beeing townies, I see all of them in the past. Because that it make it so hard to make a point about their duells.
That is my point about both.
Your opinion?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Here is my read so far

Townie
1)Yo tan wa -
i am loving his reads and scum Hunting efforts

2) drago - there is nothing much to say why he is placed here. However, I would like to add that I am quite cautious of drago. After all ,this brat knows how to play lol

3) finalbeta - well this is the first time on day one, I actually feel that final could be townie. Lol he is putting efforts and with his meta not being off.

Neutral but lean townie -
1)HA001
- his meta has been consistent in last game and in this game. Also, he is not shying away from questions and responding well as much he understand this game.

2)queen - her meta is similar to what she had in last to last game when she was townie and different from what she had in last game when she was scm

3) Neutral - quite confused like newbie and giving emotional reactions which appeared genuine. I doubt he is mafia.. thought about he could be an third party but then he isn't hesitating to respond to posts so as of now I place him here

4) Bogard - already explained why i think he lean townie for me

5)jew D boy - playing exactly like last game. Not sure whether it's deliberate or genuine..but I am giving him benefit of doubt would place him here.

Neutral but lean sus -

1)tac - though he can flip twonie or scum based on my conclusion on his debate with Bogard. But, I still think that tac acted like dumb townie and made a slip. But as that's not concrete, I will place him here

2)kiwi pom - i am not feeling her presence in this game. Its 48 hours day phase but she hardly made 19 odd posts which hard to digest knowing that townie kiwi is as vocal as me

3)don da - well his meta is similar to first game I played with him when he flipped townie (if I remember well) but I am not fan of deflecting he has done

4)cinera - his meta is off from previous game. Unlike last game when he was quite active and wasn't shying away from Makin bold claim, I find him defensive in this game and not feeling his presence

5)playa, all red, rayan, rej - complete lack of activity on their part

6) Lanji - not quite sure about him. Putting him in the list just because I have no townie read on him.

Suspicious -

1) Celestia - for already explained reasons. She was doing fine while engaging into discussion but I can't overlook what happened later with HA. Regardless of how she flips, I prefer her Lynch

2)sera - i am putting him into this category for reason I explained earlier and also because I have yet to receive response from him on my quoted post

Now the read isn't concrete and is liable to change as game progresses.

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Dragomir > Kiwipom > Finalbeta > Celestia
Bogard > TheAncientCenturion
Seraphoenix > NeutralWatcher
NeutralWatcher > Seraphoenix
Reborn > Celestia

Celestia > HA001
HA001 > Celestia
Jew D. Boy > Bogard
Finalbeta > Celestia

Votes

Celestia - 4
NeutralWatcher - 1
Seraphoenix - 1
TheAncientCenturion - 1
HA001 - 1
Bogard - 1

Non Voters

Don DaSlayer
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Queen
TheAncientCenturion
Cinera
Rej
Kiwipom
playa4321
All_Red
RayanOO
Yo Tan Wa

- 4 Hours 53 Minutes left before Day Phase ends. -

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don’t have any reason to change my vote yet. Bogard’s posts are long and deceptively informative, but the way I’m reading them, he still hasn’t given any reason why he should be believed, only casting aspersions on TAC for what truly amounts to a minor offense at the top. He’s doing his damnedest to paint someone else as a liar, but there’s a world of difference between that and clearing your own name.

Bogard

You can't win
I don’t have any reason to change my vote yet. Bogard’s posts are long and deceptively informative, but the way I’m reading them, he still hasn’t given any reason why he should be believed, only casting aspersions on TAC for what truly amounts to a minor offense at the top. He’s doing his damnedest to paint someone else as a liar, but there’s a world of difference between that and clearing your own name.
I already gave my reasons: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/round-08-tokyo-ghoul.4223/page-16#post-367768 But you don't believe me still, so can't really do much more than that. On the other hand, the objective of the game is to hunt and catch scum, which i'm continuously trying to do at the moment

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
As far as Celestia, her defensive posts aren’t enough for me to vote for her, but I kinda see where the rest of y’all are coming from...my sus on Sera has been reversed, and I’m still not sure where I land on Don Da and his odd gameplay, so Bogard remains the only person I’m confident enough to vote on.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I already gave my reasons: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/round-08-tokyo-ghoul.4223/page-16#post-367768 But you don't believe me still, so can't really do much more than that. On the other hand, the objective of the game is to hunt and catch scum, which i'm continuously trying to do at the moment
I read all your posts twice to make sure I wasn’t missing anything...you laid your case out well, sure, but I still get a distinct feeling that you aren’t actually saying anything about why YOU should be believed, you’re only demonstrating why you think TAC is lying. Since you’ve been coming after him all game for what you perceived to be an immediate lie, why haven’t you given any reasons why you aren’t telling one yourself?

Bogard

You can't win
I read all your posts twice to make sure I wasn’t missing anything...you laid your case out well, sure, but I still get a distinct feeling that you aren’t actually saying anything about why YOU should be believed, you’re only demonstrating why you think TAC is lying. Since you’ve been coming after him all game for what you perceived to be an immediate lie, why haven’t you given any reasons why you aren’t telling one yourself?
Because i don't believe i lied anywhere? I initially pushed a case to see TAC's reaction, but i didn't lie anywhere, but if you believe i did, and since you read all my posts, could you show me the quote where i lied? If so, i'd be glad to explain to you why i didn't

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Because i don't believe i lied anywhere? I initially pushed a case to see TAC's reaction, but i didn't lie anywhere, but if you believe i did, and since you read all my posts, could you show me the quote where i lied? If so, i'd be glad to explain to you why i didn't
You haven’t outright told a lie, but your justifications for going after TAC have felt nearly baseless despite the paragraphs you’ve expended on why he’s scum. Look, I’m clearly the only one who feels this way as most other votes were cast for Celestia, so maybe I’m misreading you...but nothing I’ve read from you has changed my mind.

Bogard

You can't win
You haven’t outright told a lie, but your justifications for going after TAC have felt nearly baseless despite the paragraphs you’ve expended on why he’s scum. Look, I’m clearly the only one who feels this way as most other votes were cast for Celestia, so maybe I’m misreading you...but nothing I’ve read from you has changed my mind.
They aren't baseless. I admit that the first push was weak, but through the discussion, it became clear to me that TAC really was scum for the reasons you must already know since you claim to have read all my posts. So i tried my best to clear my name and explain why i believe TAC is scum, but you don't believe me still, so can't do much more about it. On the other hand, it's just DP1, so i think this situation will be cleared with time

I will be sheer, I don't like the way Reborn didn't answer to my question regarding TAC. I feel as if he is giving him a pass on that despite TAC misreading me, hence stating a lie about the one sus only circumstance; in that I didn't happen to sus only one player during the last 24h, but basically 3.

Last game Reborn immediately accused me after noticing how my push on Cinera was untrue so a lie, but not this time with TAC.

It's a two weights and two measures scenario in my opinion.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
They aren't baseless. I admit that the first push was weak, but through the discussion, it became clear to me that TAC really was scum for the reasons you must already know since you claim to have read all my posts. So i tried my best to clear my name and explain why i believe TAC is scum, but you don't believe me still, so can't do much more about it. On the other hand, it's just DP1, so i think this situation will be cleared with time
You flat out admitted that you were “joking” when you began, so right away, you provided a good reason NOT to believe in your tactic. I’m not saying TAC isn’t scum, but you don’t look any better by comparison (at least to me). Maybe time or the end of the phase will exonerate you, we’ll just have to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.