[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Since you much prefer him, are you going to make a massive push for him?
I talked about why I suspected him already.

But to build off from what I already said, I ask townies to look at the way he is acting here. He is getting arrogant now that he knows he is in a safe spot:
Lmao facts. That is a waste of a lynch.
@Cinera If you think i’m town the why the fuck would you lynch me. Aren’t we here to lynch scums?:kata:
If cel flips scum does that mean that Kiwi is also scum?:choppawhat:
This isn’t a good look to me. And where is your defence @Don DaSlayer ?

Tell me, why aren’t you voting anyone?
Why are you not commenting on any of the feud that happened?
Why do you keep deflecting whenever someone suspects you?

He is trying to lay low and now that the danger has passed, he is acting arrogant and talking again. And if we see what he flips, we will also get a better assessment of why Celestia chose HA001 over him.

D

Dragomir

I talked about why I suspected him already.

But to build off from what I already said, I ask townies to look at the way he is acting here. He is getting arrogant now that he knows he is in a safe spot:

This isn’t a good look to me. And where is your defence @Don DaSlayer ?

Tell me, why aren’t you voting anyone?
Why are you not commenting on any of the feud that happened?
Why do you keep deflecting whenever someone suspects you?

He is trying to lay low and now that the danger has passed, he is acting arrogant and talking again. And if we see what he flips, we will also get a better assessment of why Celestia chose HA001 over him.
Good shit Kiwi. I've noticed the same thing too.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
You keep saying:

So you think me and Celestia are bad for voting you. Yet you don’t want to vote me or her? Why?
I said if i get lynched then you all are gonna see what i am. Then ofc the other are going to sus you and cel bc you 2 started making everyone think that i am sus.

I don’t wanna vote cuz idk who the scum is. Its fckg day 1 Chief.

N

Noctis

Final Vote Count

Voters

Dragomir > Kiwipom > Finalbeta > Celestia > Don DaSlayer
Bogard > TheAncientCenturion
Seraphoenix > NeutralWatcher
NeutralWatcher > Seraphoenix
Reborn > Celestia

Celestia > HA001
HA001 > Celestia
Jew D. Boy > Bogard
Finalbeta > Celestia
Rej > RayanOO > Celestia

Playa4321 > Yo Tan Wa > Celestia
Yo Tan Wa > TheAncientCenturion > **
Kiwipom > Don DaSlayer

Votes

Celestia - 5
Don DaSlayer - 2
NeutralWatcher - 1
Seraphoenix - 1
TheAncientCenturion - 1
HA001 - 1
Bogard - 1

Non Voters

Don DaSlayer
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Queen
TheAncientCenturion
Cinera
All_Red
RayanOO

@Celestia will get Lynch.

N

Noctis

The day had just dawned, everything was too peaceful before two prideful fighters come into the fray starting their head-to-head battle, arguing away in their own usual style. One had his cards out at his side and was ready to take out the other, but his foe was not frightened to the least when encountering an opponent who would not go down easy. Both of them fought like vampires and werewolves from the moment they laid their eyes on each other.

Just when all this started, two more warriors joined the fray as they summoned up their resolve to lead everyone. Alas, it was already too late, amidst of this another pair of two started their own battle as fists collided, and the sounds of their fight echoed in the battlefield. Some of them did not think about joining the battle at all; that was why they were observing everyone from the sidelines. As if they wanted to inspect everything at a suitable time.

Halfway through into the unavoidable slaughter field. A woman went head-on against all who challenged her. It was akin to suicidal behavior. Her ideas gradually cleared out as she thought no matter the reason she may layout for them, they will no longer listen to her, she thought It was ridiculous for them to suspect her when in fact, all she tried to voice her concerns. She did not predict this and a result of the discussion was like. Barren arguments from beginning to end, that much was certain. She used up all her wisdom, strategies, and reasons to prove herself against all of them, but what was the point if they no longer wanted to understand her and just wanted to get rid of her.

When they thought they managed to successfully defeat an evil lurking beneath them reality comes down knocking at their door, they saw her originally expressionless face, as shadows started to cover her. She quietly opened her mouth. "It's hard for me to have faith in people." With a happy, yet at the same time somehow sad face, she said that. What was happening to her now was terribly frustrating, sad, and maddening.

For an instant, some of them become stunned when they saw the result of their efforts which only resulted in the loss of a few seconds, but that proved to be an irrecoverable delay. And then overwhelming back foot of certain defeat born out of nowhere.

@Celestia [Kimi Nishino] has been lynched.
You're Kimi Nishino

- [Active - Ghoul Knowlegde] - You have the ability to visit one person each night. If they are attacked that night, you arrive just in time to save their life. You do not receive feedback regardless if your target was attacked or not. However super kill bypass your ability. You can only heal yourself once.

- [Active - RC Inject] - Ghouls get stronger the more RC cells they have. Inject this RC to give them one stack of their ability. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
Night 1 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

N

Noctis

There was a fight erupted when everyone was planning to prepare for the next round. Both opponents attacked with everything they got. The owl was one of the fighters, he unleashes his two large blades and strikes back synchronously. The man who was fighting him had worried look on his face. Even though he could see the owl movement and attack, he could not keep up with him as Owl finally landed a heavy blow on him.

Now Owl looking at his opponent as the bloodthirst flowed from him.

"What an atrocious person you are," He said to the man with white hair and red eyes. He was covered in blood, but still alive. His arm had been blown off, but he was still alive.

"In this world, we attack and kill each other. We're always trying to justify our actions with ideals. But Ideals cannot give grounds for killing another person. The act of taking a life is nothing more but pure evil."

"I am conscious that I am evil. So are you?"

The man with white hair glared the owl he knew it was not a duel, it was a fight to the death. As for the first time the man screamed with everything he had.

"KILL YOU…!!"

He shot forward with a sharp shout. The color of that man's eyes started to return to blood-red. He felt the impulse that drove him to fight relentlessly as he again unleashes his Kagune again. The two fighters devoted their entire selves to the fight, sparing no thoughts to the world surrounding them. Right now, they wanted to give everything he got.
They clashed again but Owl had overwhelmed him. The owl was besting him in strength. Finally killing him.

@Dragomir [Janitored] has been killed.

@TheAncientCenturion
[Tatara] has been killed.
You're Tatara

- [Passive - Immense Stamina] - Tatara is proud of his immense stamina when fighting and the accuracy of his calculations as well. Tatara needs an extra vote to get lynched.

- [Active - Slaughter] - In Order to use this ability your mafia team has to refrain from using their mafia kill. You will choose one of your teammates to guard, and rampages anyone who visits them (kills everyone). [1-shot]

- [Active - Distract] - Each night, Tatara may distract a player and stop them for the night. They'll be prevented from performing actions that phase (if any).

- [Active - Whispers] - Each day phase, he may send a private message to a player through the host. The recipient of the message can send you one message back.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Aogiri Tree
Day 2 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well, @Bogard, you definitely look better by comparison today than you did yesterday...

I’d like to ask Don Da a question, though:
aaiit then if i get lynched. Then get Kiwi or Cel in the next day. Cuz they started this Don is bad thing.
Can you explain why you said this? There’s a big difference between defending yourself and straight up putting a hit on someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.