[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.
:queenhear:

Oh? What's this? A majority of my game posts, which urges town to lynch Cinera. But as you can see by the final post of mine, I've been arguing with Light and Nat the entire (actual) day at that point and haven't convinced either to lynch Cinera so I go for the easier lynch? The lynch that, if Beta flips town, will damn Cinera?

So, yeah. No. I haven't been defending Cinera. I've been the guy trying to lynch him.

Sure. But it's the most we have to go on, he did not want Cinera to be lynched and we had to argue over it. Whereas, for me, I pushed for Cinera's lynch and hit a brick wall. Objectively speaking, lynching FB yesterday would have led to Cinera's lynch today. Which was what I changed my goal to when I couldn't convince the active players sans Jew D. Boy to help me out.

I'm actually a little baffled people think I'm sus.
Your reasoning for Beta could have been used for the same with lynching Cinera, so why did you change your vote with a reasoning "of giving information" when you could have used the same with Cinera and seeing who sides with beta.

Taking your own reasoning to lynch Beta "We see who sided with cinera and gives us info on him" well you sided with cinera and put the suspect thing on your back by lynching beta and cinera flipping town.

So why is it an issue that people are doing just that with you? You sided with cinera and lynched beta, cinera still got lynched and flipped scum. So that makes you look suspect.

Had you been on the other side and lynched cinera you would be looking at those who lynched beta with a suspect eye. So don't play this shocked "geez, why am I suspect" when its your own reasoning that put that on you.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I am not quite sure why TAC is so adamant on me. I'll quote the posts here and you can see for yourselves that I wasn't really defending Cinera. I was moreso explaining and giving my thoughts on his posts.

First this all started when TAC stated that we were going to have a mislynch while unvoting Cinera

Alright.

Unvote Cinera @Kiwipom

We should discuss a decent lynch for Day 1. It'll be a mislynch, but it needs to be a player we can get info out of.

Oh she's a cutie.
to which this was my response
How are you sure it's going to be a mislynch? I mean I get it that it's the first day and it's mostly a shot in the dark, but you seem somehow positive of it.
So TAC was sure that we were going to have a mislynch while unvoting for Cinera.

This was his response to that
Because we have no info and it'd be terribly difficult to guess scum when we likely have close to a 3 to 1 ratio on them. I prefer to think of the worst case scenario and be pleasantly surprised when it's a little better than that, anyays.
Then I asked him about his reads

I mean yeah I said I understand it's mostly a shot in the dark, but that rubbed me the wrong way. I can understand thinking about the worst case scenario though.

What are you reads so far then? Whom do you think can provide info upon being lynched?
to which he responded with this

Cinera or Finalbeta for the weirdness they’re in and to see some info on people taking their sides.

I think finalbeta is less scummy. He was blatantly called a bad player and a not only a good lynch but a beneficial one even if he’s town. Him being upset with cinera after that? I get it. His attitude hasn’t rubbed me the wrong way.

It feels like Cinera was trying to slip an easy lynch across the town to gauge their reaction. His attitude towards Beta towards the get—go. I’m also not a huge fan of his logic for removing Beta.

So, I’m more biased against Cinera here. He instigated this and it’s the only conflict.
Saying Cinera is his prime sus but unvoting for him.
I then said that that's a bit contradictory and willingly shared what I had already said about it, prior to the whole thing being brought up.
Why remove the vote on him then? Isn't that a bit contradictory?

I gave my thoughts on it earlier.

Due to the weird style of both of them, from what I've seen in the turbo games, I can't say either is more or less scummy or town.

I'd like to hear the less active players as well. @RayanOO you voted for @Jew D. Boy and then dipped. Give us some reads. @Gianfi what are your reads?
Above I clearly said that due to both having that weird playstyle I can't place my finger on it.
I'll quote the rest of the posts now because it's mostly repetitive. Me explaining why I thought Cinera was playing as usual and that such a style fits him
I didn't really see it like that. I went back and read, and Cinera pointed out he was not pushing for him, nor did the vote for him at all.

From my perspective Cinera was pointing out why he would have no problems lynching players he thinks are bad and explaining why Nana might want to lynch him. If he was trying to be opportunistic he could have slipped a vote for him there and make him the primary candidate with the most votes, that is until Nana unvoted.

When you do that give us your reads please.

Honestly, this sounds like an excuse. You're being too diplomatic. You say Cinera is your primary sus yet you unvoted him, but still cast doubt on him. It's coming off like casting doubts on people but not pursuing either too strongly, rather trying to come off as neutral and trying to blend in.
Cinera did insult him then label him as an easy lynch whilst Celestia(?) already had a vote out on him. If someone called me a shit player and said I was better off dead because I’d be a detriment to my team, I’d be upset too. No, FB is safer than Cinera.

And I read this as Cinera trying to put more thought behind an early FB lynch—what he could think is an easy lynch and he can always defend as;

1) I didn’t start the lynch
2) he was bad anyways so it doesn’t matter

Neutral and blend in? I literally voted him and have been sus on him since yesterday. What’s neutral about taking a firm stance?

Though you’re right about being diplomatic. If I go too hard on Cinera, people will probably sour on it. I’m open to discussion and my mind can be changed.
Post automatically merged:

Oh wow... are you guys cinera’s teammates? Coming in to defend him, then discrediting me by saying the same thing?
I see that you are very adamant on this and we have a different view. As I said earlier, they are both very weird, from my experience in mafia with them, so I am not sure if either is town or scum.

Ok. Fine. Let's see what @Cinera has to say.

I am not sure what you mean. I brought up the fact that you are acting weird when discussing with you.

Also a question. Is there a role that wins if he/she successfully lynches a player?
So let me sum up. TAC says we are going to have a mislynch while unvoting Cinera. I ask him why and what are his reads. He responds Cinera is his primary sus. I ask then about why he would unvote him if he thinks he's the most sus. We discuss there. I give my own thoughts on Cinera's posts, without ever being asked to. I expressed that I wasn't sure about either of them. We end it there and TAC later votes for FB.

Now if I were Cinera's partner why would I be asking TAC and pestering him about unvoting Cinera? Why would I give my thoughts on the case between them willingly? What's more, if I were Cinera's partner, when people started voting for him I could have unvoted and voted for FB and have Cinera vote for him as well and ensure that FB gets lynched that way. When people started voting for FB, TAC and then Nat, I could have switched my vote and later on with Marimo's vote and Cinera's vote ensure that FB gets lynched. The reason why I didn't vote for either is that as I said above I wasn't sure about either of them.
I wasn't the only one who thought that way. Nat also did.
I have to say I don't like this. You and Gianfi are my most sus players now. Gianfi is probably the independent party.

I am not going to cast a vote yet. I have an exam in like 12 hours so I'll probably be a little less active now. I apologize for that. If it's something urgent please tag me and I'll try to respond. I'll try to go over the thread during my study breaks.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Queen @krogothwolf @Seraphoenix @Fallen Prince care to share reasons for why you didn't vote yesterday.

According to yesterday's events, the doctrine of Mafia trying to tear me down was accurate. This indicates [B]@Celestia as my chief suspect as of now.

After Cel was spite voting me, he posted this forthwith. I can see a connection/strategy taking motion and a clear leitmotif.[/B]
There were 3 kills last night, that's brutal.

I agree that TAC and Cel are pretty suspicious for the finalbeta stuff. They were trying to hard to get him lynched and protecting Cinera even though cinera was pretty scummy, also with RNG taking down the mafia instead of the other there is a high chance that one of the lynch votes on Final was scum besides cinera.
I think Celestia or now @Reborn was just joking tbh. This was pretty early in the game and then she changed to a random vote later in @RayanOO. I think Cinera used this as a chance too early, and pushed too hard which allowed him to get punished.
@krogothwolf Nope she didn't "try too hard"

did u see him posting yet ?

it should be obvious it is random or spite lynch for now

@Gianfi seems too sus, making careless mistakes such as "Cinera was Mafia?" even though he's one of the players to vote against him. So I think he's potential third party- maybe jester.

Finalbeta is obvs safe. Looks like it's standard procedure for his vocab goes up by 5 tiers in Mafia LOL. My G.

Also I agree with the above listed reasons for TAC being most sus on here. While I do think some of the arguments provided by himself are pretty solid, he's probably an experienced scum so I am going to need more if you want to be cleared mate.
:sus:

@Fallen Prince
Wifi problems again?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Your reasoning for Beta could have been used for the same with lynching Cinera, so why did you change your vote with a reasoning "of giving information" when you could have used the same with Cinera and seeing who sides with beta.
Yeah but a big part of lynching Beta is because I wasn't receiving the support—when active—to get rid of Cinera. Don't gloss over that. And for me, it makes more sense to go with the easier lynch of Finalbeta because his lynch will directly feed info on every other player around. I've made myself vocally known for wanting Cinera gone but no one there at the time was supporting me with it.

Had you been on the other side and lynched cinera you would be looking at those who lynched beta with a suspect eye. So don't play this shocked "geez, why am I suspect" when its your own reasoning that put that on you.
Considering I've been 1 of 2 players consistently on Cinera this whole game whereas everyone else jumped on in the last hour or so? Yeah, I'll be a little shocked that they're finding me sus for having the same idea as them but having vocally argued it with other players. Explained my reasoning concisely and clearly.

I'll say it again, it's baffling that I am a suspect but Light who defended Cinera from the get go isn't.

@Queen @krogothwolf @Seraphoenix @Fallen Prince care to share reasons for why you didn't vote yesterday.

I think Celestia or now @Reborn was just joking tbh. This was pretty early in the game and then she changed to a random vote later in @RayanOO. I think Cinera used this as a chance too early, and pushed too hard which allowed him to get punished.
@krogothwolf Nope she didn't "try too hard"

@Gianfi seems too sus, making careless mistakes such as "Cinera was Mafia?" even though he's one of the players to vote against him. So I think he's potential third party- maybe jester.

Finalbeta is obvs safe. Looks like it's standard procedure for his vocab goes up by 5 tiers in Mafia LOL. My G.

Also I agree with the above listed reasons for TAC being most sus on here. While I do think some of the arguments provided by himself are pretty solid, he's probably an experienced scum so I am going to need more if you want to be cleared mate.
:sus:

@Fallen Prince
Wifi problems again?
I'm a real life Jester, but not here. Just misread his death post, don't worry

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Now if I were Cinera's partner why would I be asking TAC and pestering him about unvoting Cinera?
Because it was Day 1 and presumably you thought it'd be easy to stop suspicion on Cinera. I was the only person talking about it after all, it's not like throngs of people were.

Why would I give my thoughts on the case between them willingly?
Because not sharing your thoughts often and without prompt is the most obvious Mafia scum sign.

What's more, if I were Cinera's partner, when people started voting for him I could have unvoted and voted for FB and have Cinera vote for him as well and ensure that FB gets lynched that way.
You wouldn't do this—this publicly outs you.

When people started voting for FB, TAC and then Nat, I could have switched my vote and later on with Marimo's vote and Cinera's vote ensure that FB gets lynched. The reason why I didn't vote for either is that as I said above I wasn't sure about either of them.
Inactivity and not voting is always a little sus though Light. Being silent doesn't help town. Holding back your vote doesn't help town.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Tac

He definitely flip flopped and yes it's a bit suspicious but it's not enough to brand him as scum as of now especially if I consider the context of his flip flopping. It's tin foil. We need more evidence to vote against him and I think you all don't have it.

Anyway, it's night time so I will perhaps sleep but I will ask questions to few players one by one.

Now, @Queen

Look at these post of yours
1. Finalbeta - GOOD
2. Celestia - GOOD
3. Fallen Prince - GOOD
4. Marimo_420 - GOOD
5. krogothwolf - GOOD
6. Natalija - GOOD
7. Light D Lamperouge - GOOD
8. Gianfi - GOOD
9. Fujishiro - GOOD
10. RayanOO - GOOD
11. Seraphoenix - GOOD
12. TheAncientCenturion - BAD
13. Cinera - GOOD
14. Jew D. Boy - GOOD
15. Queen - GOOD
am I doing this right?
wtf is going on here

:endthis:
it looks like spite lynching. if I remember well, cinera only tried to lynch don when town really had no clue instead of doing it when the game barely started, also I don't remember he being so agressive

why?
In my opinion, it seems like the Cinera vs Finalbeta was a Town VS Town scenario. Cinera drawed too much attention to himself with his attempt to form a bandwagon on Finalbeta, when it's D1. it's too soon and cinera couldn't even possibly know what fb role is, It doesn't seem a good strategy for scum. I don't know if it was trying to spite lynch or if he still believes that lynching users which he consider bad players is the way to go
Finalbeta Town meta doesn't seem off, whenever someone accuses him he wants to get revenge for some reason, even in turbo games
If I had to choose one of them, I'd probably vote Cinera.
because d1 always end up with a mislynch it's not so weird for a townie wanting to get a player he think is bad dead instead of a good player, even though it's kinda meh. the thing is, starting a bandwagon too soon like that make people start sussing you, specially if finalbeta ends up as townie, that's why it would be a bad strategy for mafia, so I'm not really willing to vote him as for now
Vote Lynch Celestia
random voted fb, made the 5 posts then vanished
I need to hear what she has to say about the fb vs cinera discussion
@Celestia

That's all you made on D1.

Now answer these questions

1) why you were so diplomatic about cinera vs final situation? You called that town vs town and then went on to kind of defend both with low key hinting to vote cinera (proven mafia?
In my opinion, it seems like the Cinera vs Finalbeta was a Town VS Town scenario. Cinera drawed too much attention to himself with his attempt to form a bandwagon on Finalbeta, when it's D1. it's too soon and cinera couldn't even possibly know what fb role is, It doesn't seem a good strategy for scum. I don't know if it was trying to spite lynch or if he still believes that lynching users which he consider bad players is the way to go
Finalbeta Town meta doesn't seem off, whenever someone accuses him he wants to get revenge for some reason, even in turbo games
If I had to choose one of them, I'd probably vote Cinera.
Why so diplomatic? And, your subtle indication to vote cinera despite seeing that situation town vs town is weird.

Was that scum distancing because cinera is proven scum.

2) you accused Celestia for making only 5 posts and then getting disappeared.

Interesting to note is the timing of your vote was when there was final vs cinera going on. Why you created another vote bandwagon?

3) there was absolutely no active contribution from you yesterday. Most of your posts were simply nothing.

And, in one post you gave a diplomatic reply on final vs cinera.

Why so low key? Why so much on backfoot?

Reborn

And, yes it's no claim game but that doesn't mean night results are useless

If townie got some info on a player that portrays him as scum then think of ways to give subtle hints about that like pushing his/her case real hard...no need to stay passive just because it's no claim game.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Marimo_420

Queen voted Celestia afore she switched her vote on Rayan. Additionally, a fuss was generated due her bad choice and Cinera's, that is eventually why Cinera himself opted to vote me only by the end of the phase. So they could have simply budged.
Ah ok. Seems like I missed that. I was going off of this post. No Queen here.
--- VOTES ARE LOCKED ----

(4) Cinera - Rayan, FB, Jew, Gianfi, FB
(1) Rayan - Celestia
(4) Finalbeta - TAC, Marimo, Natalija, Cinera
(1) TAC - Light
And it seems I have missed @Seraphoenix vote as well. Sorry mate.
Vote Lynch Celestia

Is this a majority lynch?
It does seem Queen is a lot more sus now tbh reading Reborn's post. She did seem to flip flop a lot.

@krogothwolf why no vote yesterday?

Reborn

I really didn’t expect Cinera to be scum. Guess TAC is sus for his flip flopping.

also who is the person who said there are no scum this game?
Give me your reads

You indeed have been vouching for his lynch
Not much scum hunting from you despite being active. Why?

There were 3 kills last night, that's brutal.

I agree that TAC and Cel are pretty suspicious for the finalbeta stuff. They were trying to hard to get him lynched and protecting Cinera even though cinera was pretty scummy, also with RNG taking down the mafia instead of the other there is a high chance that one of the lynch votes on Final was scum besides cinera.

But with 3 kills going on last night we have either have 2 scum kills and an SK kill.

1 scum kill and 2 sK kills

1 scum kill, 1 sk kill and 1 over vealous town vig.
You are the only I guess who picked that there are three kills last night.

Two were successful and one failed.

But I wanna know your opinion regarding the people who got killed.

Fuji and nat. In your opinion, why these two were targeted?

@TheAncientCenturion the above question is for you as well.

@NeutralWatcher

I'm fairly skeptical about the view involving both TAC and Celestia as Mafia and more liable to believe it is Celestia or just TAC as an alternative, on the ground that TAC essentially promptly exposed the reasons by which Mafia would be wanting to spite lynch me (delusionally seeing me as an easy, unguarded target). It would fundamentally not have been logical to make such move so.
Whe you were flip flopping with your sus yesterday?

That's hell inconsistent and speaks of opportunism. Explain me why you did that?

Give me your reads

Not much scum hunting from you despite being active. Why?

You are the only I guess who picked that there are three kills last night.

Two were successful and one failed.

But I wanna know your opinion regarding the people who got killed.

Fuji and nat. In your opinion, why these two were targeted?

@TheAncientCenturion the above question is for you as well.

Whe you were flip flopping with your sus yesterday?

That's hell inconsistent and speaks of opportunism. Explain me why you did that?
It's just second day. let's wait some more days to have more proofs

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Gianfi has been modkilled for discussing the game outside the gamethread.

His role was:​

You're Kaede Manyuda

[Active - Watcher] - Each night you may target a player to learn the identity of any player visiting your target.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Because it was Day 1 and presumably you thought it'd be easy to stop suspicion on Cinera. I was the only person talking about it after all, it's not like throngs of people were.
But I asked you why you unvoted him. What kind of suspicion would I be trying to stop then? You yourself have now said that you were the only guy talking and you unvoted Cinera. Why would I be asking you questions about unvoting Cinera if I were his partner? You might have had a point if you voted for Cinera and I came in asking you why and trying to get you to back off. But neither I nor you did that. You unvoted him and I asked why and for you reads, and gave my own view on the situation. If I were his partner there would be literally zero reasons to involve myself in that, especially since you unvoted him.

Because not sharing your thoughts often and without prompt is the most obvious Mafia scum sign.
Ok I guess. As I said earlier, this is my first game. I am not familiar with all the tactics and whatnot that can be used. I thought it was the time to share my thoughts after having read thread and giving my own view on what I noted.

You wouldn't do this—this publicly outs you.
But it wouldn't. I could have came in quoted your post and said you convinced me. Basically if I wanted to I could just pin it on you. Heck even earlier than that, even before people started voting for Cinera, if I were his partner I could have gave in and voted for FB when you brought it up. We'd end up lynching him with you as the one who kickstarted it.

Inactivity and not voting is always a little sus though Light. Being silent doesn't help town. Holding back your vote doesn't help town.
Did you quote the wrong part by mistake? If you are referring to my exam, I do really have an important exam tomorrow. I don't wanna vote immediately just to get it done. I said I'd be here occasionally reading the thread and if I notice something off I will vote. If not, by the time I come back from the exam tomorrow I'll have more than enough time to go through it and place my vote.

No worries.

@Light D Lamperouge For the record, I'm rightfully suspicious of anyone who worked against Cinera being lynched yesterday. If Nat didn't die tragically I'd be on her too.
I mean fine, but I wasn't really working against Cinera being lynched. I explained multiple times and even above.

Status
Not open for further replies.