[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also get a town read on Kiwi at the moment, might be the one thing Nat and I agree on right now. Why do you find her sus, especially when you’ve not said much until now?
When did i say i sus her? I am asking why Nat thinks she is confirmed townie, i got that impression from one of her posts.

Not really, but neither does me getting sussed by you for seemingly no reason. I don’t think you ever answered what I did that gives you a weird read on me, still don’t understand your logic here.
I did no such thing as suspect you, just find you weird and now overly defensive which I’ve never really seen you do :catsweat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
When did i say i sus her? I am asking why Nat thinks she is confirmed townie, i got that impression from one of her posts.
Fair enough, I read something that wasn’t there.

I did no such thing as suspect you, just find you weird and now overly defensive which I’ve never really seen you do :catsweat:
I tend to defend myself when accused of something, which I haven’t really been in previous games since I clearly come off as town to most. Again, if you’re gonna claim I’m being weird, I’d like to know what I did to give you (and seemingly only you) that impression.

Why does Rej being weird don't tick you off? And why are you sure Kiwi is townie?
Bigger fish to fry. I don’t want to lose time focusing on him when he is probably going to be lynched by the majority, and I don’t care for people who are eager to be lynched. Why, you would vote him?

Dunno, she sounds like town Kiwi.
I tend to defend myself when accused of something, which I haven’t really been in previous games since I clearly come off as town to most. Again, if you’re gonna claim I’m being weird, I’d like to know what I did to give you (and seemingly only you) that impression.
Okay. Why do you think Kiwi is town?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Bigger fish to fry. I don’t want to lose time focusing on him when he is probably going to be lynched by the majority, and I don’t care for people who are eager to be lynched. Why, you would vote him?

Dunno, she sounds like town Kiwi.

Okay. Why do you think Kiwi is town?
Nat, I’ll answer this question after you’ve answered the one I asked multiple times.

Then we’re at an impasse because I have nothing to say 😀

Also, I love how @Finalbeta is super quiet, avoiding saying too much, magma boy? :moonwalk:
I have been offline. Even the bot Finalbeta goes offline every now and then.

It seems like Fallen Prince and Rej could be buddies. Fallen Prince's vote at my expense was shot casually, he didn't even explain his case on me and Rej followed immediately.

Rej is clearly trying to fish someone else given he is about to drown.

This is very indicative in my opinion.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Then we’re at an impasse because I have nothing to say 😀

Also, I love how @Finalbeta is super quiet, avoiding saying too much, magma boy? :moonwalk:
All right...just know that this isn’t a good look to me. You claim I’m being weird, but won’t give any reason why. At least with TAC, you pointed out his relative inactivity; I gave a reason for mine, and you’re evidently the only one who found the explanation insufficient, but you won’t elaborate on any of it.

All right...just know that this isn’t a good look to me. You claim I’m being weird, but won’t give any reason why. At least with TAC, you pointed out his relative inactivity; I gave a reason for mine, and you’re evidently the only one who found the explanation insufficient, but you won’t elaborate on any of it.
I said it’s okay. I don’t have to justify everything I say in a game where we’re supposed to bait people 🤣

I don’t really care about how I look, lol.
Post automatically merged:

Queen of corpse chat anyways 😎

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Uhh yeah, I was kinda busy but here's a few thoughts

Tbh, I think the way you asked Drago the question implied that you are asking him to initiate the discussion. So like, when you questioned him afterwards about his reaction...eh I gotta say I understand why he would react that way.

Why do you think there will be players marked as infected?

Oreki is a great guy. Imo Izumi > Oreki > Noctis just like Denim >>>>>> Drago
:catpole:

Go on....

What do you think it is then? If not cult?

----
Anyways, about Rej. I don't like his obsession with Jew's use of "America".

We don't know what type of role the scums are....China, Covid itself or something else entirely. But on the other hand, scums also don't know what townies are. So I think Rej was scummy for grilling @Jew D. Boy to see what he meant with "America". It's almost like he wants to get a picture of what type of roles townies are so it will be easier to blend in. These posts specifically:

first he wants to know why he chose this phrase and says that he finds the use of it suspicious. Like trying to pressure Jew D. Boy to talk.

then he asked again

and when he sort of got his answer, he makes a post trying to play it off as a mistake read. Like "Oh! No big deal! I was just curious!" type of feeling.

then a casual post about countries.

Altogether, I find this progression unnatural for town being suspicious of someone. It strikes me more like scum discovering townie roles then attempting to blend in.
@Natalija @Yo Tan Wa This is admittedly the only substantial comment from Kiwi so far, and I recognize her defending me, but she’s given a good read on the one player most of us are sussing right now. Otherwise, she’s been explaining mechanics and not really giving much else. None of this confirms her as townie by itself, but she doesn’t give me a bad vibe as of now.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Dragomir

I was busy last night and tired so I didn't put in any effort into my post.

Imo Lanji is really scummy. Same with Rej. So if I think Rej is mafia...then I don't understand what that makes Lanji then, mafia too?
It reminded me of Tokyo Ghoul game because in that game, Lanji jumped in and defended his scum buddies on D1 and sort of beat arounds the bush when giving reads. That ended up giving him a lot of trouble later in the game. So assuming Rej and Lanji are scum buddies...why would Lanji repeat the same course of actions? That's what I can't place my finger on.

And then Lanji doubled down and casted a vote on Noctis, same with Rej. So I can't tell if this was scum buddying or whatnot. It just felt like there was a second intention behind Lanji - Rej interactions.

But I guess I could sort of buy what Lanji said about Rej acting different from the other game,. My only issue is, overall, I think the progression of Lanji's posts was unnatural. Avoiding Rej, then giving him town reads. Lanji is also not giving me his usual vibes.

So that's why I said possibly jester. Or perhaps if he is scum...there is some sort of mechanic like werewolf in this game and Lanji is baiting us to visit him?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count

Rej-> Noctis -> TAC-> Noctis-> Finalbeta
Lanji-> Noctis
Kiwi -> Rej
Fallen - > Final beta

Beta - 2 vote
Noctis - 1 vote
Rej - 1vote

Non voters

1 TheAncientCenturion