[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

This is a debate between us and you.

And here we were trying to interact with you and resolve you throughout this DP earlier, but all you did were jumping back on us after the claim. And call it negative coincidence and a lie. This hurts and this is the payback.
Actually, I can't be bothered prolonging this exchange any further, I'm actually grateful that a constant shade was thrown at me from you while claiming "I think Oreki is a town", but I won't allow your wrong perspective to diffuse giving the scum a means to jump onto.

Also, I would no longer discuss any pervious game matter with you
Post automatically merged:

Okay, I don't care for this cute rivalry you have going on. Rej will probably be lynched for his behavior and North Korea claim, but it won't be by me.
Yeah, there is no rivalry. Thank you

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Actually, I can't be bothered prolonging this exchange any further, I'm actually grateful that a constant shade was thrown at me from you while claiming "I think Oreki is a town", but I won't allow your wrong perspective to diffuse giving the scum a means to jump onto.

Also, I would no longer discuss any pervious game matter with you

Yeah, there is no rivalry. Thank you
:gokulaugh:dat back up, ya welcome and now bring some new reads within the next hours

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Won’t even fight the simp slight, but nah, I typically don’t find anyone related to and complicit in the activities of maniacal despots to be that charming :fujilaugh:
:myman:a broken heart, I see

You want read from the player you just called bad... are you sure you want a 'bad player' read
We don't want you to get stuck and punished for it, we still have hopes.

N

Noctis

We don't want you to get stuck and punished for it, we still have hopes.
Nah I am fine getting lynch if someone gonna push me for my pervious game that has nothing to do with this game and you just brought that up to gain credibility

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Nah I am fine getting lynch if someone gonna push me for my pervious game that has nothing to do with this game and you just brought that up to gain credibility
We never wanted to gain credibility, we just showed you that your way to approach us is not correct, now that we want to game solve.
Like, we wanted to game solve a hour ago and then you happened. Drained our valuable time and keeping the focus on us and you. Like you do it every time. Can't you see a slight chance of us being town? Is it only the "black" you see?

Me? Yes. If you flip town, you're the most entertaining town I've ever seen. And Noctis read you badly.

I will not vote for you because it's still crazy if mafia behaves this way D1.
We feel flattered.
If we flip town there will be some very bad looking players that needs to be polished up. But here we sit again and talk like it's ultimatively that we get lynched.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Me? Yes. If you flip town, you're the most entertaining town I've ever seen. And Noctis read you badly.

I will not vote for you because it's still crazy if mafia behaves this way D1.
What do you think the point behind his behavior is, then? If he’s mafia, he is being blatant (I agree so far), but if he’s town, he’s making himself suspicious for no reason and backtracking now that he’s been pursued so heavily. Is this a third party situation where getting lynched benefits him?

N

Noctis

We never wanted to gain credibility, we just showed you that your way to approach us is not correct, now that we want to game solve.
Like, we wanted to game solve a hour ago and then you happened. Drained our valuable time and keeping the focus on us and you. Like you do it every time. Can't you see a slight chance of us being town? Is it only the "black" you see?
Well, you can't clap from one hand... you keep bringing the past events to justify your claim. If you know I waste time then why are you here arguing with me?

What do you think the point behind his behavior is, then? If he’s mafia, he is being blatant (I agree so far), but if he’s town, he’s making himself suspicious for no reason and backtracking now that he’s been pursued so heavily. Is this a third party situation where getting lynched benefits him?
I have no clue whatsoever, maybe he's having fun. Whenever I do that as well, I get suspicious looks and shot by my own vig :milaugh:
Maybe some kind of indie role. Since I don't know Rej, it's difficult to read.

But either way in my x games so far, the player screaming obvious lynch was never the correct answer. And also there are people who are simply always scummy to me like TAC or Sera.

Maybe I shouldn't consider previous games at all, but I just refuse to lynch people who ask for it. :catsure:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Well, you can't clap from one hand... you keep bringing the past events to justify your claim. If you know I waste time then why are you here arguing with me?
Because we will stop now. And hope that something next up will evolve.
No, I think it's at least the third. But in one I was like modkilled after 1 day, the second one was a turbo mafia game lol
We see, then here is your chance to learn and give opinions, you won't be judged if you're open about it and if you hide the fact being mafia you will be suspected and lynched. By our hands.

Because we will stop now. And hope that something next up will evolve.

We see, then here is your chance to learn and give opinions, you won't be judged if you're open about it and if you hide the fact being mafia you will be suspected and lynched. By our hands.
Just remember to wear gloves if you do that

N

Noctis

Using the excess energy from the sense of liberation from completing that annoying questionnaire, I give up. @Rej last comment, we can't really work together... it's not in our blood

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Why do you want to claim so early? You South Korea and wanna fight Rej? :milaugh:
Uhh yeah maybe. Let’s see. Anyone who wanna claim today too will have to fight me. And I’m not wearing gloves or masks so do it at your own risk.

And anyways I have no idea what is happening in this thread. Rej’s claim sound full of holes and, he is a wildcard. I have no idea what he’s trying to do and that’s why I’m not sure If I wanna lynch him or what not. Might consider putting the vote back later. Also, what’s with the votes on Noctis?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Using the excess energy from the sense of liberation from completing that annoying questionnaire, I give up. @Rej last comment, we can't really work together... it's not in our blood
Maybe in some other stage of the game or maybe in another game, but I agree right now it is complicated and most likely won't happen.. Statement accepted.

we agree*

Status
Not open for further replies.