Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well I have few questions for Drago aka al sama because Drago acted weird this game but he subbed out so don't know what to do when al sama isn't so active.

Same case with wolf.

So I am Neutral on them as of now considering that I can't get my answers which I was suppose to ask from drago and kiwi.

Flower,tobi and midnight seem fine to me as of now. You aren't an issue as well.

Muggen isn't looking good since he subbed in. His aggressive behaviour seem forced.

Red glover and usoop - haven't checked their post yet.

I am kind of sus of Marimo , TAC.

Veco definitely have player salad and his vote on midnight is substantial enough but as of now I don't see him as sus. I mean he is bold enough to cast vote on someone who is not a leading wagon based on his own intutions.

Scum would have tried to blend.

I have something for Michelle though which I will ask after this post
Veco should go. And I'll explain a bit below why too.

@Flower @Light D Lamperouge what are your thoughts on these reads?
Veco I agree. Ali's been coasting a bit too.

Red I think so too. Other I haven't checked that much, but was susing Kiwi early on when I subbed.

Veco should go this phase though. Red's prolly gonna be modblocked for the night as he hasn't made 5 posts. Veco has.

Vote Count

Voters

Light D Lamperouge > krogothwolf >...
Flower > TheAncientCenturion >Ratchet
MUUGEN > Alibaba > RedGloverKing
Michelle > TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion > Midnight Delight
Reborn > MUUGEN > Ratchet
RedGloverKing > Ratchet
vecolaptor > Midnight Delight

Votes

Ratchet - 3
Midnight Delight - 2
TheAncientCenturion - 1
RedGloverKing - 1

Non-voters

Fallen Prince
Alibaba
Tobi
AL Sama
Midnight Delight
Marimo_420
Zoro D Goat
Real Go D. Usopp
krogothwolf
Ratchet

You missed me voting Veco.

@vecolaptor Your explanation is faulty and bad. Midnight is the least likely to be scum out of everyone here. Plus why are you following TAC on voting anyone? We don't need to vote TAC but we sure as hell don't need to follow who he is voting for. I mean really there is no defending this at all right now.

Voting Ratchet is pointless, the guy hasn't done anything hostile at all right now. TAC was a good idea early in the game because his target would have been town as lynchers rarely have to do anything else but we should keep an eye on tac anyways.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think I should claim because there is no other way out from this.

I am Caribou. I am the SURVIVOR. I have only one win coin and that is to survive.

So ratchet claiming SURVIVOR with no harm against town is BS because no host will put two survivors in game with neither of them being against town.

Rest is upto you all to decide.

I am Caribou. I am the SURVIVOR. I have only one win coin and that is to survive.

So ratchet claiming SURVIVOR with no harm against town is BS because no host will put two survivors in game with neither of them being against town.

Another Caribou Survivor role? You think Rej is so uncreative to reuse this?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Another Caribou Survivor role? You think Rej is so uncreative to reuse this?
Well I have.

I can also abduct. Sera abducted fuji day one.

So here is it. Believe it or not is upto you all to decide because two survivors with neither of them against town is highly unlikely to me.

M

MUUGEN

:gokulaugh:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Count

Voters

Light D Lamperouge > krogothwolf > - > vecolaptor
Flower > TheAncientCenturion > Ratchet > RedGloverKing
MUUGEN > Alibaba > RedGloverKing
Michelle > TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion > Midnight Delight
Reborn > MUUGEN > Ratchet
vecolaptor > Midnight Delight
RedGloverKing > Ratchet

Votes

Ratchet - 2
RedGloverKing - 2
Midnight Delight - 2
TheAncientCenturion - 1
vecolaptor - 1

Non-voters

Reborn
Fallen Prince
Alibaba
Tobi
AL sama
Midnight Delight
Marimo_420
Zoro D Goat
Real Go D. Usopp
krogothwolf
Ratchet

Correct me if you see any mistake.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
As I said we should go for Veco then. They probably picked up on the hint Midnight laid out, I mean AL said it out loud ffs. And they know TAC's vote will count like 2,5 and with their vote now it's 3,5 while the rest of the votes are scattered across other players. That and Red being rendered powerless due to a modblock would benefit us.

Status
Not open for further replies.