Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I believe Gambit and Midnight can both be scum. But lynch wagons make me think they aren't on a team together. I felt more resistance towards a Gambit lynch than a Midnight lynch.
I feel Gambit has the highest chance of turning up scum just because I didn't like how he grew suspicion on you if he knew he did in fact move himself away from you, though I should look back and see if he thrown any shade on Rej during that time because if he did not that would make it even more suspicious of him.

Midnight I more neutral on, he seems kinda new to the game and has a new townie over reaction but it could also be a scum tell if he is a regular of this game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lol Knowing Midnight was sus as well, do you think it mattered switching with him? Lol
Ah I see where you're coming from xD

with the failed kills that does mean he could of attempted a kill or a kill on him could have failed, which I guess could have been a vig trying to shoot him too
Could be both tbh. Midnight's kill failed from being jailed and vig's kill on him failed for the same reason.

And I don't know but Beta was hinting at him stopping the lynch. Lynch would have given us more info to work with today, if he really did stop the lynch it was probably a bad move.

I feel Gambit has the highest chance of turning up scum just because I didn't like how he grew suspicion on you if he knew he did in fact move himself away from you, though I should look back and see if he thrown any shade on Rej during that time because if he did not that would make it even more suspicious of him.

Midnight I more neutral on, he seems kinda new to the game and has a new townie over reaction but it could also be a scum tell if he is a regular of this game.
For now I see two options:

Gambit is scum and was just BSing around trying to save himself.

Gambit is Town and Rej is scum.

In any case Gambit's lynch will give us plenty of info to work with.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Actually after looking back I'm pretty confident in Gambit lying here. He never even mentioned Rej while he was defending himself from what Flower said.

The first thing I would have though if I was Gambit and what he said was the truth was "oh shit I transported myself" X would be scum in that case, so I need to move the conversation there and you guys no how over the top I am I would be tagging him Rej like crazy, looking back and trying to make a case against him.

So with that being said

Vote Lynch Gambit @Yo Tan Wa

Zemmi

GodMommie
Ah I see where you're coming from xD

Could be both tbh. Midnight's kill failed from being jailed and vig's kill on him failed for the same reason.

And I don't know but Beta was hinting at him stopping the lynch. Lynch would have given us more info to work with today, if he really did stop the lynch it was probably a bad move.
Your telling me, if he really did and he is town, that might be the worst townie move ever. It will take the saying a townie is gonna town, to a new level lol.
Post automatically merged:

Gambit's lynch is indeed a high Gambit. But go on, I'm still town down to the fucking core. I already almost claimed, it's up to you now.

Mamba out.
Then explain to me why you didn't try to point any blame at Rej, we both know that makes no sense if you did what you said you did.

Wait how can Flower possibly know that @Natalija is Town with actual info?

Her ability is a night ability and she used it on Gambit and it did not work. How can she know about Natalija too?

Are you guys truly buying this silly stuff?

Gambit fundamentally claimed Law. Midnight said he was jailed and Smoker should be the jailor.

No character fits Flower's ability, and now she hints something else too? We should lynch her.

Also the wagon on Gambit looks a bit too strong for him to be scum.

Also how the hell does one get knowledge of someone's alignment on D1? Also she just said her ability only works at night? How did she discover Natalija was Town during *day* specifically *day 1*.

This is utterly inconceivable to me.

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Wait how can Flower possibly know that @Natalija is Town with actual info?

Her ability is a night ability and she used it on Gambit and it did not work. How can she know about Natalija too?

Are you guys truly buying this silly stuff?

Gambit fundamentally claimed Law. Midnight said he was jailed and Smoker should be the jailor.

No character fits Flower's ability, and now she hints something else too? We should lynch her.

Also the wagon on Gambit looks a bit too strong for him to be scum.

Also how the hell does one get knowledge of someone's alignment on D1? Also she just said her ability only works at night? How did she discover Natalija was Town during *day* specifically *day 1*.

This is utterly inconceivable to me.
No we shouldn't lynch her, her behavior and actions are far more townie than Gambits. If you look back Gambit's reaction to what she said doesn't make sense after what he claimed.

Why you defending him, especially after you kinda said you might have stopped the lynch.

No we shouldn't lynch her, her behavior and actions are far more townie than Gambits. If you look back Gambit's reaction to what she said doesn't make sense after what he claimed.

Why you defending him, especially after you kinda said you might have stopped the lynch.
I'm not defending him except for the fact I think it's not beneficial to claim a Law-like role since the real Law could bust him tomorrow.

But I find Flower's claim extremely appalling overall. I have never heard of a role like this. It doesn't make much sense logically too. Furthermore, she doesn't even think of herself as an invest. And yet what she hinted looked invest-like once again.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm not defending him except for the fact I think it's not beneficial to claim a Law-like role since the real Law could bust him tomorrow.

But I find Flower's claim extremely appalling overall. I have never heard of a role like this. It doesn't make much sense logically too. Furthermore, she doesn't even think of herself as an invest. And yet what she hinted looked invest-like once again.
I don't even think of her as an invest. So her thinking that makes a lot of sense.

I don't even think of her as an invest. So her thinking that makes a lot of sense.
My biggest concern with Flower is that I never heard of a town ability that makes one (somehow) discover someone's alignment on D1, specially if additional to an already cop-like ability present in such rolesheet. It looks weird even on a highter level than broken.

Furthermore, none of these two supposed abilities fit any character in the PH One Piece arc. We can ascertain how abilities must fit characters at this point.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think something should be cleared up though, the reason an actual invest knows they were role blocked is because they get no results, which they would get results in any other case even if they hit a different target. In Flower's case though she wouldn't know if she was role blocked, hit her target, or hit a different target due to other abilities in the game.

My biggest concern with Flower is that I never heard of a town ability that makes one (somehow) discover someone's alignment on D1, specially if additional to an already cop-like ability present in such rolesheet. It looks weird even on a highter level than broken.

Furthermore, none of these two supposed abilities fit any character in the PH One Piece arc. We can ascertain how abilities must fit characters at this point.
A town stopping a lynch like the other night if that is what happened, would be the biggest thing that don't make sense in this game.

If Gambit is really scum, Beta shouldn't just get a pass at a townie who is messing up btw, will have to consider he is scum.

Last edited:
Stop looking at how I interact. I literally said before that I couldn't claim action because it would be damn obvious. But Nat and Zem said I could generally claim action hence I claimed and now the blame is on me. Lol.

I honestly feel being set up here.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Stop looking at how I interact. I literally said before that I couldn't claim action because it would be damn obvious. But Nat and Zem said I could generally claim action hence I claimed and now the blame is on me. Lol.

I honestly feel being set up here.
I wasn't meaning for you to claim. I was saying when it was time for you to claim it was ok to claim your ability and target even if it gave away your character. I said about 153 times for no one to claim until every player had posted for the day, because there could be some need to know info that one of them had.

You still haven't answered my 2 questions about your reaction to flowers claim.

1.) If you knew you transported why did you call her a liar, and try to paint her as scum. This really makes no sense if you knew she wouldn't of hit you if she targeted you.

2.) If you knew you had switched yourself with Rej why did you not throw an ounce of suspicion on him at all, you could have easily done that without claiming anything.

@Natalija what's your stance on the fact Flower knew your alignment on D1 with actual info? And how is it even remotely feasible that she got a night ability that looks cop-like too on top of that? And how come her character is still not even remotely guessed by the town?

Votes Tally
Real Usopp-> Zem> Midnight>Gambit>Light>Gambit

Marimo-> Tris>Gambit
Nat-> Midnight
FinalBeta-> Flower
Rej-> Gambit
Light-> Gambit
Lanji-> Gambit
Jew-> Midnight
LindlTaylor-> Gambit
Flower-> Gambit
Gambit-> Midnight
Zem-> Gambit

Gambit- 8
Flower- 1
Midnight- 3

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I was wondering what were the odds that vig tried to shoot Gambit tonight but Rej took the bullet instead and he was bulletproof. Unless Rej is Nami.

I bet a vig tried to shoot either Midnight or Gambit tonight. Thinking they were Mafia surviving a lynch.
Gambit is lying, he didn't transport me with himself.

ye im fine with that lynch big time

and he used ur name for his fake claim cuz flower was already suspecting u

BUT i hope u r aware in the 1% chance he flips town, then u r fked lol
he won't flip town
For sure Rej hasn't even caught up with the thread and he specifically mentioned the lynch surviving thing...

So he either has no night result and he just wants Gambit gone so hard he pretended to have one, or he actually legitimately has info.

I would at least wait for him to catch up and see if he rolls with the same opinion. In that case scenario 2 shall be more confirmed.
I can tell you that whatever happens, I won't let go off this lynch, and I have like 3 different reasons for that
Vote Lynch Gambit.

If Gambit flips Town and did what he said he did, we lynch Rej.
If he flips town I would like to reserve the claim spot of next DP, it's easy as that. But I doubt it will happen.
2.) If you knew you had switched yourself with Rej why did you not throw an ounce of suspicion on him at all, you could have easily done that without claiming anything.
that's what I ask myself too

the only logical conclusion is that I am town, he knows it, and he doesn't want to misyeet me, also because it is possible that he could recreate the Mayor scenario of last ToS lmao.

I will now focus on backtracking what I missed, I think we have the Gambit wagon and a Midnight counterwagon, and I think after Gambits highly potent mafia flip, we will be able to find more

also I am sorry for my activity, I try to not put too much time into mafia for now, but I still try to have a precise playstyle, so this is why I might off come as tunnelish or incomplete

Status
Not open for further replies.